Author Topic: Justin Timberlake - 20/20 Experience LP drops 19/03 & Part 2 out  (Read 7593 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
!
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2013, 12:12:28 PM »
uhhh.. excuse me, am I missing something?  But we are talking about the guy from NSync right?   ummm...no thank you

You sound like a 16-year-old boy who hates every artist that 16-year-old girls fantasize about. Justin Timberlake has done enough in his career to be labeled as a credible artist.

uhhh.. excuse me, am I missing something?  But we are talking about the guy from NSync right?   ummm...no thank you

You're son loves this song.

*Your

This homo was in the group NSync.  End of discussion.  I mean, it's not about me not liking something women like.  Shit... I admit to liking New Kids On The Block.  But compared to NSync, New Kids On The Block is fuckin Gangsta music!!

Bottom line, if it sounds good your going to like it.  I liked his song "Cry Me A River", and I liked "Where Is The Love" with Black Eyed Peas... but please, you guys are talking about this dude like he's for real.  A good song here and there ain't shit... let's not forget this dude was in the group NSync and at that point we can end this discussion.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: !
« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2013, 12:27:46 PM »

This homo was in the group NSync.  End of discussion.  I mean, it's not about me not liking something women like.  Shit... I admit to liking New Kids On The Block.  But compared to NSync, New Kids On The Block is fuckin Gangsta music!!

Bottom line, if it sounds good your going to like it.  I liked his song "Cry Me A River", and I liked "Where Is The Love" with Black Eyed Peas... but please, you guys are talking about this dude like he's for real.  A good song here and there ain't shit... let's not forget this dude was in the group NSync and at that point we can end this discussion.

And Tupac was in ballet class and a back up dancer....yet you would dig up his grave just to put his balls in your mouth....how does that work?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Justin Timberlake - 20/20 Experience LP drops 19/03 & singles
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2013, 01:02:58 PM »
Yeah B-Mac. Can you explain the philosophy behind that?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2013, 01:22:07 PM »

And Tupac was in ballet class and a back up dancer....yet you would dig up his grave just to put his balls in your mouth....how does that work?

Well for starters 2pac was an embryo of a woman serving time as a political prisoner of the Black Panther organization.   After Afeni gave birth to Pac, he lived a life of poverty and dislocation with the only common denominator being hip-hop culture; it was soon realized that he was gifted by a higher power, and destined to spread his story to the whole world through the arts.  Therefore, it was necessary to enroll him in an art school to cultivate his God-given gifts, as in most high art schools one of the skills taught happened to be ballet, which teaches balance, fluidity, tempo, and gracefullness.   Pac grew up around the likes of Geronomo Pratt, Mumia Abu Jamal, and Mutula Shakur...

.... meanwhile Justin Timberlake grew up around the likes of Britney Spears, Christina Agulaira, and a fag from NSync named Lance.  Young Justin also had strong talents in dancing and singing which were then cultivated as a Mickey Mouskateer!

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2013, 02:35:36 PM »
Pac was a ballerina. Case closed. Go find your son.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2013, 02:38:36 PM »
Pac was a ballerina. Case closed. Go find your son.

petty words from a petty mind

HighEyeCue

« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2013, 06:09:10 AM »

Well for starters 2pac was an embryo of a woman serving time as a political prisoner of the Black Panther organization.   After Afeni gave birth to Pac, he lived a life of poverty and dislocation with the only common denominator being hip-hop culture; it was soon realized that he was gifted by a higher power, and destined to spread his story to the whole world through the arts.  Therefore, it was necessary to enroll him in an art school to cultivate his God-given gifts, as in most high art schools one of the skills taught happened to be ballet, which teaches balance, fluidity, tempo, and gracefullness.   Pac grew up around the likes of Geronomo Pratt, Mumia Abu Jamal, and Mutula Shakur...

.... meanwhile Justin Timberlake grew up around the likes of Britney Spears, Christina Agulaira, and a fag from NSync named Lance.  Young Justin also had strong talents in dancing and singing which were then cultivated as a Mickey Mouskateer!

you actually have somewhat of a point...why is it cool to like JT but not Britney, Christina, etc?...btw New Kids On The Block remix album was the shiznit 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2013, 12:14:42 PM »
Because JT is currently making dope ass music and the other two aren't. You guys really going to be so close minded and say "we'll at one time, he made music like this...so fuck him now". Moronic.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2013, 12:29:22 PM »
this is the fag from N Sync, right??

how the fuck did he ever get respect in hip hop...smh

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2013, 04:25:32 PM »

you actually have somewhat of a point...why is it cool to like JT but not Britney, Christina, etc?...btw New Kids On The Block remix album was the shiznit 8)

No doubt... I'd bump Britney or Christina before I would bump Justin.   At least they are actually women, instead of just singing and acting like one.

Sccit

« Reply #70 on: February 20, 2013, 05:05:39 PM »

No doubt... I'd bump Britney or Christina before I would bump Justin.   At least they are actually women, instead of just singing and acting like one.

the only reason i'd favor bumpin justin over them is for production value....timbaland behind the boards has always been consistent. that said, i don't bump any of that shit.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #71 on: February 20, 2013, 07:39:54 PM »
Justin is actually very talented

Portugoal

« Reply #72 on: February 21, 2013, 01:04:53 AM »

If I had a kid and had to choose between those two places for him to grow up in, I'd rather have Justin Timberlake as my neighbor than 2Pac.

MistaNova

« Reply #73 on: February 21, 2013, 01:19:55 AM »
FuturesexLovesounds was a good album, looking foward to JT's next album :).

Sccit

« Reply #74 on: February 21, 2013, 01:53:13 AM »
Justin is actually very talented

so is christina...u still wont catch me bumpin that shiet