Author Topic: Justin Timberlake - 20/20 Experience LP drops 19/03 & Part 2 out  (Read 7609 times)

Matty

Re: Justin Timberlake - 20/20 Experience LP drops 19/03 & singles
« Reply #105 on: September 03, 2013, 12:23:02 PM »
this track sounds like it came from the 20/20 sessions. has a classic timbaland bounce which takes you back to the stuff he was cooking in the 90s, like a few of the other joints on part 1 8)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/JORd49iCexw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/JORd49iCexw</a>

« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 09:15:45 AM by Matty »

Matty

« Reply #106 on: September 20, 2013, 09:14:05 AM »
new timbersnake, another thumper from timbaland. 20/20 pt. 2 out in the next week...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OJydK_V-7Ws" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/OJydK_V-7Ws</a>

Sccit

« Reply #107 on: September 20, 2013, 10:17:38 AM »
5 pages for jt and only 1 for tech n9ne? wow

Invincible

« Reply #108 on: September 20, 2013, 01:43:13 PM »

Probably for the simple fact that JT is considered pop music. Pop is short for Popular incase you didn't know.

Also is there something wrong with your keyboard? Sometimes it seems that your caps lock button is broken, but every now and again, it's fixed.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 01:45:05 PM by Invincible »

Matty

« Reply #109 on: September 20, 2013, 02:14:33 PM »

/posts in thread many times, complains about it's length :laugh:

on the real though, thread whining is the worst. there's only a couple of non hip hop topics on here, just ignore it if he's so lame.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #110 on: September 20, 2013, 02:16:24 PM »
That shit goes. You gotta be pretty close minded to hate on JT. Same sound MJ had, nobody hated on him. Niggas just caught up from his boy band days.

Sccit

« Reply #111 on: September 20, 2013, 02:53:58 PM »

on the real though, thread whining is the worst. there's only a couple of non hip hop topics on here, just ignore it if he's so lame.

u missin the point? i can give a fuck how much yall like justin timberlake...it's moreso bout the lack of support tech is getting (on a hiphop board)

admit it, u havent even peeped tech's shit, have u?

Sccit

« Reply #112 on: September 20, 2013, 02:55:34 PM »

Probably for the simple fact that JT is considered pop music. Pop is short for Popular incase you didn't know.

Also is there something wrong with your keyboard? Sometimes it seems that your caps lock button is broken, but every now and again, it's fixed.

oh really? thanks for telling me bro!

in case YOU didnt notice, we're posting on a HIP-HOP board...Tech is the hottest rapper in the independant game.

u too havent peeped his shit.....have u?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #113 on: September 20, 2013, 03:31:26 PM »
That shit goes. You gotta be pretty close minded to hate on JT. Same sound MJ had, nobody hated on him. Niggas just caught up from his boy band days.

yeah, but MJ was a real nicca.  You can't compare.   LOL @ all you fags alone in your room bumpin Justin Timberlake.  And to say that it's "gay" is not any stretch, you realize that this dude is from the group NSync who has an openly Gay member in their crew? 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Matty

« Reply #114 on: September 20, 2013, 03:32:09 PM »

u missin the point? i can give a fuck how much yall like justin timberlake...it's moreso bout the lack of support tech is getting (on a hiphop board)

oh really? because there's a whole lot of posts in this thread that say otherwise...

and i'm not missing the point, that's totally off-topic. you can't just pop up in an unrelated thread and start complaining at the lack of responses in another, posting about something completely different. well, you can, but don't expect a response. that's not how message boards work, not a good look...

and about the board

"Diversify and discuss non West Coast rap related music topics here.
(and that includes other genres outside hiphop!)"

just because people post mainly hip hop topics doesn't mean it's exclusively a hip hop board. which is why coming into one of the few non hip hop threads to vent your frustration makes even less sense. draw whatever assumptions you like from that.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: September 20, 2013, 03:35:49 PM »

oh really? because there's a whole lot of posts in this thread that say otherwise...

and i'm not missing the point, that's totally off-topic. you can't just pop up in an unrelated thread and start complaining at the lack of responses in another, posting about something completely different. well, you can, but don't expect a response. that's not how message boards work, not a good look...

and about the board

just because people post mainly hip hop topics doesn't mean it's exclusively a hip hop board. which is why coming into one of the few non hip hop threads to vent your frustration makes even less sense. draw whatever assumptions you like from that.

Sccit was spot on.  NSync has an openly gay member and JT was a Mouseketeer.  That alone should get this thread closed.  But I guess that would be censorship against the gay population so I don't want to be a bigot.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Invincible

« Reply #116 on: September 20, 2013, 03:37:27 PM »

and about the board

Damn beat me to it.

oh really? thanks for telling me bro!

in case YOU didnt notice, we're posting on a HIP-HOP board...Tech is the hottest rapper in the independant game.

u too havent peeped his shit.....have u?

I'm not really interested in Tech's music to be honest.  Not going to sit here and defend myself. Anyway there have been plenty of albums that have gone unnoticed on here. It's not just Tech.

Invincible

« Reply #117 on: September 20, 2013, 03:39:09 PM »

yeah, but MJ was a real nicca.  You can't compare.   LOL @ all you fags alone in your room bumpin Justin Timberlake.  And to say that it's "gay" is not any stretch, you realize that this dude is from the group NSync who has an openly Gay member in their crew?  

So that makes everyone who listens to JT gay? Good logic.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: September 20, 2013, 03:44:15 PM »

So that makes everyone who listens to JT gay?

yes

Sccit

« Reply #119 on: September 20, 2013, 03:50:05 PM »

and about the board

lol calm your ass down, son..i dont need u to tell me how message boards work. seriously, tho.

all i said was that it's pretty fucked that a justin timberlake thread has 5 pages while a tech n9ne thread has 5 replies on a hip-hop message forum. if u dont agree and u rather bump justin timberlake, fine..but theres no need 2 get salty over my opinion.

and the reason i pinpointed this thread is because of how surprisingly huge it was.