Author Topic: Justin Timberlake - 20/20 Experience LP drops 19/03 & Part 2 out  (Read 7610 times)

Sccit

Re: Justin Timberlake - 20/20 Experience LP drops 19/03 & singles
« Reply #120 on: September 20, 2013, 03:52:44 PM »
5 pages for jt and only 1 for tech n9ne? wow

/posts in thread many times, complains about it's length :laugh:

on the real though, thread whining is the worst. there's only a couple of non hip hop topics on here, just ignore it if he's so lame.

u missin the point? i can give a fuck how much yall like justin timberlake...it's moreso bout the lack of support tech is getting (on a hiphop board)

admit it, u havent even peeped tech's shit, have u?

oh really? because there's a whole lot of posts in this thread that say otherwise...

and i'm not missing the point, that's totally off-topic. you can't just pop up in an unrelated thread and start complaining at the lack of responses in another, posting about something completely different. well, you can, but don't expect a response. that's not how message boards work, not a good look...

and about the board

"Diversify and discuss non West Coast rap related music topics here.
(and that includes other genres outside hiphop!)"

just because people post mainly hip hop topics doesn't mean it's exclusively a hip hop board. which is why coming into one of the few non hip hop threads to vent your frustration makes even less sense. draw whatever assumptions you like from that.

Damn beat me to it.

5 pages for jt and only 1 for tech n9ne? wow

Probably for the simple fact that JT is considered pop music. Pop is short for Popular incase you didn't know.

Also is there something wrong with your keyboard? Sometimes it seems that your caps lock button is broken, but every now and again, it's fixed.

oh really? thanks for telling me bro!

in case YOU didnt notice, we're posting on a HIP-HOP board...Tech is the hottest rapper in the independant game.

u too havent peeped his shit.....have u?

I'm not really interested in Tech's music to be honest.  Not going to sit here and defend myself. Anyway there have been plenty of albums that have gone unnoticed on here. It's not just Tech.

so u rather bump justin timberlaker than the hottest (and most talented) independent rapper on the scene...great. thats on u. but like i said to matty, dont get salty because i feel a certain way bout that...it's just an opinion, my dude.

Invincible

« Reply #121 on: September 20, 2013, 04:05:07 PM »

so u rather bump justin timberlaker than the hottest (and most talented) independent rapper on the scene...great. thats on u. but like i said to matty, dont get salty because i feel a certain way bout that...it's just an opinion, my dude.

I haven't even listened to the JT album just to let you know. I'm not interested in it.

Getting salty? I was just pointing out the obvious reason as to why its got more replies. I don't really think it needed an explanation. 5 pages is nothing anyway. Just wait till the Eminem album comes out.

Sccit

« Reply #122 on: September 20, 2013, 04:11:43 PM »

I haven't even listened to the JT album just to let you know. I'm not interested in it.

Getting salty? I was just pointing out the obvious reason as to why its got more replies. I don't really think it needed an explanation. 5 pages is nothing anyway. Just wait till the Eminem album comes out.

oh cuz it's pop music? where's the 5 page discussion on katy perry's new album then?

that explanation was horseshit, cuzz....it got 5 pages cuz mufuckaz here love em some JT and treat Tech N9ne like melatonin pills. thats all there is to it.

if JT gets 5 eminem should get 20....but em will probably hover around 5-6, as well....which is still sad, cuz Tech put out the best album of 2013 to date.

Invincible

« Reply #123 on: September 20, 2013, 04:21:02 PM »

oh cuz it's pop music? where's the 5 page discussion on katy perry's new album then?

that explanation was horseshit, cuzz....it got 5 pages cuz mufuckaz here love em some JT and treat Tech N9ne like melatonin pills. thats all there is to it.

if JT gets 5 eminem should get 20....but em will probably hover around 5-6, as well....which is still sad, cuz Tech put out the best album of 2013 to date.

Katy Perry's album isn't even out yet. The fact that Timbaland produced the majority of the album plays a big part in it who as we all know, started as a hip hop producer and was actually involved alot in a big release recently too (Jay-Z)

Sccit

« Reply #124 on: September 20, 2013, 04:29:14 PM »

Katy Perry's album isn't even out yet. The fact that Timbaland produced the majority of the album plays a big part in it who as we all know, started as a hip hop producer and was actually involved alot in a big release recently too (Jay-Z)

LMFAO! he said "katy perry's album aint even out yet"....thats gold.

pretty sure u know what i meant, my dude. wheres the discussion on the other pop music albums that recently came out? my point stands..ur original explanation was a poor one.

the timbaland involvement is a much better explanation...and i can respect timbaland, he's one of the best ever. but tech's album should still be getting a lot more than a fifth of the attention justin timberlake's album is getting on a hip-hop forum...that is all.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #125 on: September 20, 2013, 04:38:48 PM »
fuck Timberland.  Your either West Coast, or you are conscious, or you are grimey.  If you aren't either of those 3 things then you contributed to the downfall of hip-hop/R&B
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Invincible

« Reply #126 on: September 20, 2013, 04:42:30 PM »

pretty sure u know what i meant, my dude. wheres the discussion on the other pop music albums that recently came out? my point stands..ur original explanation was a poor one.

the timbaland involvement is a much better explanation...and i can respect timbaland, he's one of the best ever. but tech's album should still be getting a lot more than a fifth of the attention justin timberlake's album is getting on a hip-hop forum...that is all.

I'm just going by what I read on Google and it says her new album is out on October 22nd. In the pop category, KP is nowhere near JT's level so that would explain alot too.

Invincible

« Reply #127 on: September 20, 2013, 04:48:30 PM »
fuck Timberland.  Your either West Coast, or you are conscious, or you are grimey.  If you aren't either of those 3 things then you contributed to the downfall of hip-hop/R&B

Your trolling is extremely poor.

Sccit

« Reply #128 on: September 20, 2013, 04:51:42 PM »

I'm just going by what I read on Google and it says her new album is out on October 22nd. In the pop category, KP is nowhere near JT's level so that would explain alot too.

Okay, but u do understand that this doesnt have 5 pages because it's pop music, right? lol...cuz if u consider what infinite is doing trolling, then that right there goes above and beyond trolling.

Invincible

« Reply #129 on: September 20, 2013, 05:09:41 PM »

Okay, but u do understand that this doesnt have 5 pages because it's pop music, right? lol...cuz if u consider what infinite is doing trolling, then that right there goes above and beyond trolling.

You and Infinite have contributed massively to this thread, behind Matty. Even before our back and forths. So you are a big reason why its reached 5 pages.

Sccit

« Reply #130 on: September 20, 2013, 05:32:07 PM »
it woulda been 5 pages wit or witout my involvement...but who gives a fuck, really? just go check the new tech n9ne n get it over wit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #131 on: September 22, 2013, 02:52:47 PM »

Your trolling is extremely poor.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #132 on: September 23, 2013, 07:27:21 AM »
looking back at the album it was a little subpar. Definitely has some nice tracks, "Tunnel Vision", "Mirrors" but overall not his best, hopefully part 2 will not dissapoint

MR X To Tha Z

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im high out my mind and i know im the shit
« Reply #133 on: September 23, 2013, 01:37:30 PM »
Streaming now on Itunes

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #134 on: September 24, 2013, 06:24:11 AM »
JT did it again. Part 2 is great. Gotta go back to see which one is better.