Author Topic: another deal!!!!  (Read 160 times)

EM28

another deal!!!!
« on: February 28, 2003, 03:37:13 PM »
well i hadn't heard this cd i got in the trade but instincts told me that it was better than the benzino cd the benzino project....I got a kool g rap cd called the giancanna story or something....did i do a good deal or not...

peace

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
Re:another deal!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2003, 03:41:53 PM »
g rap is miles ahead of benzino lyrically but production wise benzino project is better.
i guess it just depends on what you like.

why don't you ask about trading before you do it? you'd be better off.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2003, 03:43:12 PM by smartass »
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

EM28

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2003, 03:45:25 PM »
thankx a lot....but if i made threads asking about trades people will get pissed off....oh well.....I thought i made a pretty good trade...

peace

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2003, 05:08:57 PM »
ben iz gay but i heard the benzino project and it aint that bad jus too bad he dont write his own lyriks. im out!!!

Kamal

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2003, 05:53:47 PM »
well i hadn't heard this cd i got in the trade but instincts told me that it was better than the benzino cd the benzino project....I got a kool g rap cd called the giancanna story or something....did i do a good deal or not...

peace

The Benzino Remix Project is better ...

Peace

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2003, 09:12:09 PM »

peace

The Benzino Remix Project is better ...

Peace

u deserve to be shot!!!!!!!!! >:( >:(

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

Kamal

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2003, 05:37:22 AM »

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2003, 05:44:23 AM »
Hell yeah you made a good trade, a cd by some Boston fool, for an album by a rap legend. Admittably it isn't Kool G Rap's best album, but it is still far ahead of that Benzino rubbish.

Kamal

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2003, 06:10:19 AM »
For me , The Benzino Remix Project is a kind of compilation .... (feat. Cormega, Fabolous, Outlawz, M.O.P., Raekwon, Busta Rhymes, Black Rob, Prodigy Of Mobb Deep, Scarface, Snoop Dogg, !!!!!!!)
The Giancana Story is too average.... yeah Kool G Rap is one of the best MC of all times and Benzino is wack ; but The Benzino Remix Project is better than The Giancana Story... (IMO)
If you want a classic CD by Kool G Rap, buy an album from K G R & DJ Polo.

Peace

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2003, 06:48:44 AM »
Yeah I get what you are saying, but I actually thought that most of the people who collborated with Benzino on that album didn't really give it their all. I don't know if it is just that Hangmen 3 are bad producers, but between them as Benzino they actually managed to make a track with Busta Rhymes and MOP on it which wasn't a club banger.

The Giancana Story doesn't live up to Kool G Rap's earlier albums at all, but I thought it was a very steady album, and I would definately pick it up before the Benzino Remix Project.