Author Topic: Off Duty Cop Gets The Paws Put On Him !!!  (Read 602 times)

Sccit

Re: Off Duty Cop Gets The Paws Put On Him !!!
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2013, 08:36:32 AM »
  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

i agree...but i also guarantee none of the nwa members would continue stompin the dudes head in after he's already knocked out, unless said cop did somethin unforgivable (raped a sister, killed a kid, etc), which based on the story, didnt happen.

this was over them bumpin shoulder at a bar lmao. discretion cud.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2013, 08:39:55 AM »
Hitting a guy after he's laid out is some bullshit. No honor.
the same can be said for a cop shootin' someone 40+ times when they're already been shot.

Did someone say different? Is this not a point a kindergartener would make?
just lookin' at it from another angle. you pig lovers upset cause a pig got his ass whooped but when the pigs is doin' the beatings he's a hero ? eat a dick fool !

No, you're looking at a different situation. You bigots kill me.
i'mma keep it g I was ROFL especially when I listen to the dude recordin' it but, who knows how many ass whippings that cop has handed out so....

stompin some1's head when they're already knocked out aint G, unless that some1 was on some unforgivable shit like doin somethin to ur family
there are no rules when it's time for action i'm just glad that neither were black. I'm not gonna go further wit sayin' what I would do but I feel the dude handled it the way he felt it should be handled especially if he knew dude was a cop. this type of shit happens everyday and I don't feel no compassion for those victims so i'm not gonna because this one is recorded and son is a cop.

sorry, brodie...cant co-sign u on this one, and i'd be surprised if u find any1 who does
i'm sure eazy-e is in heaven smilin'.  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2013, 08:59:12 AM »
the same can be said for a cop shootin' someone 40+ times when they're already been shot.

just lookin' at it from another angle. you pig lovers upset cause a pig got his ass whooped but when the pigs is doin' the beatings he's a hero ? eat a dick fool !

i'mma keep it g I was ROFL especially when I listen to the dude recordin' it but, who knows how many ass whippings that cop has handed out so....

stompin some1's head when they're already knocked out aint G, unless that some1 was on some unforgivable shit like doin somethin to ur family
there are no rules when it's time for action i'm just glad that neither were black. I'm not gonna go further wit sayin' what I would do but I feel the dude handled it the way he felt it should be handled especially if he knew dude was a cop. this type of shit happens everyday and I don't feel no compassion for those victims so i'm not gonna because this one is recorded and son is a cop.

sorry, brodie...cant co-sign u on this one, and i'd be surprised if u find any1 who does

naah, eazy-e had a good soul...stompin some1's head in when they're already down is against g-code. especially when his wife is in the car watchin...especially for bumpin shoulders in a bar. wtf? lol, u got some twisted views, my dude

Heinz

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2013, 09:10:12 AM »
Foul play.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2013, 11:46:58 AM »

naah, eazy-e had a good soul...stompin some1's head in when they're already down is against g-code. especially when his wife is in the car watchin...especially for bumpin shoulders in a bar. wtf? lol, u got some twisted views, my dude
I really don't care why he beat him down i'm just sayin' what he did was effective.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2013, 11:51:48 AM »
lol i hate cops too, but at the end of the day, they still humans

i wouldnt stomp some1's head in front of their wife unless they deserved it

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2013, 11:54:05 AM »
lol i hate cops too, but at the end of the day, they still humans

i wouldnt stomp some1's head in front of their wife unless they deserved it
I agree.