Author Topic: NEW Master P "Brick To a Million" off upcoming "Al Capone" mixtape (01-16-2013)  (Read 1922 times)

Blood$

just cos this is in down south doesn´t mean he didn´t do it .

it most certainly does, if you weren't a Euro you would know this.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
defintley some good stuff comin from P lately. will peep out the mixtape. been bout it bout it since 95. FREE C-MURDER!!!!!!! for u dumbasses that says that he's guilty do some RESEARCH first. there is no evidence that proves him guilty. research the facts from the last trial. his case went to appeal to the supreme court this past november and they are looking into it again.... alotta shady racist stuff goes on down in louisiana that should be coming to light.
exactly.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
a chlid stays in a child's place or shit happens.

LOL

black people should be ashamed of you
suck my dick peasant.

I hope you have kids and that shit happens to one of them.

Youd be crying to the local news for justice wearing tacky "RIP CLASSIC MATERIAL JR." shirts.

you'll get hit by a train before anything like that happens to anyone associated wit me. go do some research on that case before you talk shit bitch.

You live near train tracks?  Hahaha whos the peasant now.

Why dont you enlighten me (tell me why the kid deserved it)?  Reallydoe. 
use your m&m sized brain to look it up sucka.

So youre speculating (talkin out ur ass), thats what i thought jigga. 
you not knowin' the facts and gettin' at me about my post demonstrated you're a dumb ass wigger now go read somethin' pussy.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LOL

black people should be ashamed of you
suck my dick peasant.

I hope you have kids and that shit happens to one of them.

Youd be crying to the local news for justice wearing tacky "RIP CLASSIC MATERIAL JR." shirts.

you'll get hit by a train before anything like that happens to anyone associated wit me. go do some research on that case before you talk shit bitch.

You live near train tracks?  Hahaha whos the peasant now.

Why dont you enlighten me (tell me why the kid deserved it)?  Reallydoe. 
use your m&m sized brain to look it up sucka.

So youre speculating (talkin out ur ass), thats what i thought jigga. 
you not knowin' the facts and gettin' at me about my post demonstrated you're a dumb ass wigger now go read somethin' pussy.

Wigger?  Sheeeeeiiiit.  Im quite comfortable in my white skin, thank you very much.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

seagram

• Muthafuckin' OG
Who's doing the production? It'd be worth checkin if it was beats by the pound but I doubt that'll happen.

A westcoast based production team called "1500 or Nothin" has been doin alot new stuff for P lately, they been workin on this 24/7! P is hungrier than ever!!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 12:02:58 PM by seagram »

jeromechickenbone

Who's doing the production? It'd be worth checkin if it was beats by the pound but I doubt that'll happen.

A westcoast based production team called "1500 or Nothin" has been doin alot new stuff for P lately, they been workin on this 24/7! P is hungrier than ever!!

That's cool...at least it's somewhat of an in-house production group, might give a cohesive flow to the album.

J. B A N A N A S

bro are you serious? you are a miserable cocksucker.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

see the problem wit faggots like you is you run your dick suckers online and then when a nigga like me show up at your crib u hidin' under the bed like you playin' hide and go seek wit ya self. you not about the street shit so stop perpin' bitch boy.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I love how he tried to turn this into a race/judicial fairness issue, by condoning the murder of a black child at the hands of a grown black man.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

I don't know whether to be happy or mad that you said that.  But I understand why!  Kids on talk shows & documentaries who act like they're grown when they're barely teens.  They wanna play these grown folks games & some of those grown folks games aren't that much fun to play  ;)  They'll sometimes get treated like they're grown.  Do I believe death is what they deserve?  No!  But I read a saying 5 years ago & I agree with it.  YOU CAN CHOOSE THE WRONG PATH IF YOU WANT!  YOU CAN'T CHOOSE THE CONSEQUENCES.  And its most likely the ones you least likely want.  If you see certain drug or gang related movies, that saying is true.  Even for the innocent people  :(

defintley some good stuff comin from P lately. will peep out the mixtape. been bout it bout it since 95. FREE C-MURDER!!!!!!! for u dumbasses that says that he's guilty do some RESEARCH first. there is no evidence that proves him guilty. research the facts from the last trial. his case went to appeal to the supreme court this past november and they are looking into it again.... alotta shady racist stuff goes on down in louisiana that should be coming to light.
You got sites that tells everything that went down.  Heard about that incident nearly a decade ago but don't know the facts.  If so, can you give me the links?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I love how he tried to turn this into a race/judicial fairness issue, by condoning the murder of a black child at the hands of a grown black man.

did you go read the details of the case yet ?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I don't know whether to be happy or mad that you said that.  But I understand why!  Kids on talk shows & documentaries who act like they're grown when they're barely teens.  They wanna play these grown folks games & some of those grown folks games aren't that much fun to play  ;)  They'll sometimes get treated like they're grown.  Do I believe death is what they deserve?  No!  But I read a saying 5 years ago & I agree with it.  YOU CAN CHOOSE THE WRONG PATH IF YOU WANT!  YOU CAN'T CHOOSE THE CONSEQUENCES.  And its most likely the ones you least likely want.  If you see certain drug or gang related movies, that saying is true.  Even for the innocent people  :(

You got sites that tells everything that went down.  Heard about that incident nearly a decade ago but don't know the facts.  If so, can you give me the links?

that's why i said it. i'm glad you get it.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!

did you go read the details of the case yet ?

What ive seen online basically says that the kid was held down and shot.

I havent seen any other explanation.

Where can i find another version of the story?

J. B A N A N A S

see the problem wit faggots like you is you run your dick suckers online and then when a nigga like me show up at your crib u hidin' under the bed like you playin' hide and go seek wit ya self. you not about the street shit so stop perpin' bitch boy.

Oh are you about the street shit? lol, fucking poser. Act like a God-damn man.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

it ain't so much of me condoning it but i'm a firm believer that if you talk shit to someone be prepared to back it up or get dealt wit. i highly doubt c said yo there go a teen let's get 'em. that boy thought he was grown and got dealt the hand he was dealt bottom line.