Author Topic: NEW Master P "Brick To a Million" off upcoming "Al Capone" mixtape (01-16-2013)  (Read 1907 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
a chlid stays in a child's place or shit happens.

bro are you serious? you are a miserable cocksucker.
see the problem wit faggots like you is you run your dick suckers online and then when a nigga like me show up at your crib u hidin' under the bed like you playin' hide and go seek wit ya self. you not about the street shit so stop perpin' bitch boy.

Oh are you about the street shit? lol, fucking poser. Act like a God-damn man.
i bet everything i own you wouldn't say that shit face to face and that's not to say i don't travel either homie. you wanna play grown man games accept the consequences. there's millions of kids like you gettin' smacked around on youtube/worldstar for runnin' your mouths.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I love how he tried to turn this into a race/judicial fairness issue, by condoning the murder of a black child at the hands of a grown black man.

did you go read the details of the case yet ?

What ive seen online basically says that the kid was held down and shot.

I havent seen any other explanation.

Where can i find another version of the story?
u gonna have to search for it i read it in an old xxl years ago.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

J. B A N A N A S

see the problem wit faggots like you is you run your dick suckers online and then when a nigga like me show up at your crib u hidin' under the bed like you playin' hide and go seek wit ya self. you not about the street shit so stop perpin' bitch boy.

i bet everything i own you wouldn't say that shit face to face and that's not to say i don't travel either homie. you wanna play grown man games accept the consequences. there's millions of kids like you gettin' smacked around on youtube/worldstar for runnin' your mouths.

Grown men don't run around killing each other over hurt feelings. I don't know how you were raised, but it wasn't to be a man. That's why you're so obsessed with T.I. (and I'm sure there's been plenty over the years), you long for a father figure to show you how to be a man since you struggle with things like confidence and social skills, basic man qualities. It's laughable, but sad at the same time. Do you really think anyone takes you seriously when you make threats to strangers and write like an angry child?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Grown men don't run around killing each other over hurt feelings. I don't know how you were raised, but it wasn't to be a man. That's why you're so obsessed with T.I. (and I'm sure there's been plenty over the years), you long for a father figure to show you how to be a man since you struggle with things like confidence and social skills, basic man qualities. It's laughable, but sad at the same time. Do you really think anyone takes you seriously when you make threats to strangers and write like an angry child?

let me see if i can explain this in dummy terms: do you think it's ok to be disrespectful and not held accountable for your actions ? you obviously do but you have a lot to learn about life and you will learn. now to the t.i. shit i have many threads not discussin' t.i. go read somethin' faggot.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!

let me see if i can explain this in dummy terms: do you think it's ok to be disrespectful and not held accountable for your actions ? you obviously do but you have a lot to learn about life and you will learn. now to the t.i. shit i have many threads not discussin' t.i. go read somethin' faggot.

Nah.  We're sayin its not ok for a grown man, with all the advantages that come with that, to kill a child over some trivial ghetto shit like "getting disrespected".  See thats what being a man is sometimes.  Taking the high road, especially if your or your family's life isnt threatened. 

Now, unless you wanna drop some knowledge in here that we dont know about since i cant find any info that proves otherwise like these sites or articles youre speaking on, thats how youre coming off.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

green-eyed bandit

• 'G'
Wow OG, you spent a lot time before online before the pc for being such a hardcore street motherf... ;)

seagram

• Muthafuckin' OG
2day is the big day!! Ima get me a bunch of copies of this Al Capone album/mixtape!! Wil be a classic!! He aint back for nothing!!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Wow OG, you spent a lot time before online before the pc for being such a hardcore street motherf... ;)

you are NOT erick sermon stop it & be yourself.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Nah.  We're sayin its not ok for a grown man, with all the advantages that come with that, to kill a child over some trivial ghetto shit like "getting disrespected".  See thats what being a man is sometimes.  Taking the high road, especially if your or your family's life isnt threatened. 

Now, unless you wanna drop some knowledge in here that we dont know about since i cant find any info that proves otherwise like these sites or articles youre speaking on, thats how youre coming off.
that case shouldn't be that hard to find. shit shyne's shit is still lingering. it's not cool too destroy teenagers you're right what i'm sayin' is i think it was more than words wit the two and it escalated. people have to mind their behavior some people been through too much and their tolerance for bullshit is 0. maybe c didn't know he was a kid this happened at a club if i'm not mistaken.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I honestly couldnt find another story than the one probably being perpetuated by the DA.

Not saying that its 100 percent truth, either.

C sounds like he was doing a little too much though at the very least.  You could be set for life, and youre out firing guns in clubs?  Dumb. 
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG

I love how he tried to turn this into a race/judicial fairness issue, by condoning the murder of a black child at the hands of a grown black man.

you read news from xxl  :D thatīs hood . talking grown men this grown men that but your mouth is yapping like a lil kid thatīs about to get stomped and shot by c-murder  and his hired friends. stay in your place kid .

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

you read news from xxl  :D thatīs hood . talking grown men this grown men that but your mouth is yapping like a lil kid thatīs about to get stomped and shot by c-murder  and his hired friends. stay in your place kid .
it's a magazine dumbass and they cover stories and such like anyone else could. you don't even know the details so shut your simple simon ass up !!!!!!!!!

KrazySumwhat

I never understood why black people scream "free *who ever*" when they are locked up for a crime that actually did commit and got caught?
 I understand if it was some bullshit like wrongfully accused or exaggerated or a harsh sentence for something petty(you Americans have CRAZY drug laws!) or ETC but how come even when someone has clearly committed a crime and is doing time you scream "free them" like they only locked up because they black?
 i dunno about in American admittedly but here in Australia your probably more likely to get away with shit if your NOT white so it baffles me a bit and if a white person shoots someone they will go to jail if they are caught, same as if its an Asian or an Italian or and Afghan, etc.
 I dunno i just dont really get it? or is it just like a respect thing? liek a shout out an respect or a we miss you and look forward to you coming home type of thing?
 This particular case though(C-murder) i dont know too much about but iam just sayin.

Back on topic, i havnet given teh song a listen but i cant see P comin back unless he gets alot of big name features to help him out.

seagram

• Muthafuckin' OG
He already did huge succes with the new release!! #1 release by the three biggest mixtape sites! Over 10 million tweets (twitter trends) the release day. P is gettin major cred on this release!! P back!!

As far as other features he got Game, Meek Mill, Nipsey Hussle, Problem,
Alley Boy, Chief Keef, Kirko Bangs, Fat Trel and more on the mixtape (actual an album).

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
it's a magazine dumbass and they cover stories and such like anyone else could. you don't even know the details so shut your simple simon ass up !!!!!!!!!

aahhhaha , dumb muthafucka . :P i know about the details, iīve read from many sources ,unlike you .

and lol , who you calling simple . compared to you i am chess, you are hungry hungry hippos. :D

now be a good boy and tell a momma joke for us .

this master p mixtape got so much praise iīll have to check it out