Author Topic: Alex Jones on Piers Morgan  (Read 1380 times)

The Overfiend

• 'G'
Alex Jones on Piers Morgan
« on: January 13, 2013, 04:34:16 PM »
Part 1:

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Alex Jones on Piers Morgan
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 05:12:45 PM »
I like how Piers doesnt address Alex's stats.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 12:55:25 AM »
Part 1:

Even though Alex , has some points. He is a Loud mouth who give people who have a different opinion on how the world works a bad name.

In my opinion he  is a misinformation agent. Who gives you an overload of conspiracies, that it is no longer believable.

Fraxxx

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 04:41:06 AM »

Even though Alex , has some points. He is a Loud mouth who give people who have a different opinion on how the world works a bad name.

In my opinion he  is a misinformation agent. Who gives you an overload of conspiracies, that it is no longer believable.

Don't know about the agent part but I agree with all the rest.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 08:18:23 AM »
I'm pretty sure AJ is cointelpro, and have thought that based on lots of things he has said and done long before this performance.

His role in this was to make 2nd amendment supporters look crazy, and he did a pretty good job. He did make valid points, and def had PM squirming when he brought up the fact that he is in the States because he faces charges in England. But his delivery was bad, and him being the major broadcaster that he is, I can't believe for a second that he wasn't aware of how important it was for him to come off in a respectable manner. But AJ's schtick has always been over the top, he melts down on his show repeatedly.

PM's next guess said PM should get a gun and pop AJ and of course PM liked that statement. Hypocrites.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2013, 11:53:57 PM »
I'm not too sure about Alex Jones either. He loves to mix facts and truths with ridiculous delivery and bullshit as well. Piers did not want to answer about why he didnt answer to his scandal back home though lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2013, 12:04:55 AM »
I'm pretty sure AJ is cointelpro, and have thought that based on lots of things he has said and done long before this performance.

His role in this was to make 2nd amendment supporters look crazy, and he did a pretty good job. He did make valid points, and def had PM squirming when he brought up the fact that he is in the States because he faces charges in England. But his delivery was bad, and him being the major broadcaster that he is, I can't believe for a second that he wasn't aware of how important it was for him to come off in a respectable manner. But AJ's schtick has always been over the top, he melts down on his show repeatedly.

PM's next guess said PM should get a gun and pop AJ and of course PM liked that statement. Hypocrites.

Good points.

I havent made my mind up on this.

I can def. see how he is turning off anyone in the middle on the issues he spoke of with Piers.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2013, 01:10:48 PM »
Part 1:

Holy shit!!! that was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time!  When he broke into that British accent at the end of Part 2 LMAO  ;D ;D
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2013, 01:13:03 PM »

Don't know about the agent part but I agree with all the rest.

I thought Alex brought up some great points.  Like, more people are dying off of depression medication (which he calls suicide medication) and then he was like, "I bet you want to cut me off now because those are your sponsors" lol  ;D

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2013, 01:16:03 PM »

So now your saying that the man who is supposedly the leader in the fight against the Illuminati is himself Illuminati?  And that he's being used to make second amendment supporters look crazy?  

So that would mean Alex Jones has just been acting all this time?   Damn, he belongs in Hollywood then, because nobody is that good of an actor.  Not everything is a conspiracy.  I mean, at some point people have jobs and work to do and can't spend all of their time hatching conspiracies.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2013, 03:44:37 PM »

So now your saying that the man who is supposedly the leader in the fight against the Illuminati is himself Illuminati?  And that he's being used to make second amendment supporters look crazy?  

So that would mean Alex Jones has just been acting all this time?   Damn, he belongs in Hollywood then, because nobody is that good of an actor.  Not everything is a conspiracy.  I mean, at some point people have jobs and work to do and can't spend all of their time hatching conspiracies.

Do you know what cointelpro is? Lots of "truthers" are what is known as controlled opposition. Alex has done multiple things that not only don't make sense, but contradict who he claims to be, and be against. Alex is brodcast by GCN which is owned by Disney, and if he was a true threat that wouldn't happen. His granfather has ties to the Bushes, he denies Jewish influence...also, there is no way he could have just waltzed into bohemian grove like he did. These are only a few red flags, there are more. Research it and make up your own mind. I don't pretend to know everything, just saying what I believe based on certain facts.

Never underestimate your enemy Brian.

And are you insinuating I have no job, and sit around hatching conspiracies? I have a very good job and am a productive member of society. You won't catch me making yoga videos in the woods while dropping freestyle raps directed at people on internet message boards. So please save that bullshit for someone else.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2013, 04:10:14 PM »

Do you know what cointelpro is? Lots of "truthers" are what is known as controlled opposition. Alex has done multiple things that not only don't make sense, but contradict who he claims to be, and be against. Alex is brodcast by GCN which is owned by Disney, and if he was a true threat that wouldn't happen. His granfather has ties to the Bushes, he denies Jewish influence...also, there is no way he could have just waltzed into bohemian grove like he did. These are only a few red flags, there are more. Research it and make up your own mind. I don't pretend to know everything, just saying what I believe based on certain facts.

And are you insinuating I have no job, and sit around hatching conspiracies? I have a very good job and am a productive member of society. You won't catch me making yoga videos in the woods while dropping freestyle raps directed at people on internet message boards. So please save that bullshit for someone else.

No, I wasn't insinuating anything actually, but it certainly exposes your paranoid tendencies the fact that you came up with such an idea.  No, I was actually suggesting that running a fucking government does actually take some work, and running giant corporations actually takes some work, and for Alex Jones to run one of the most successful grassroots television and radio programs actually takes some fucking work.  And that these people actually have jobs to do and they don't just sit around plotting conspiracies all day.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 04:33:55 PM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2012 and 13' »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2013, 04:35:14 PM »

No, I wasn't insinuating anything actually, but it certainly exposes your paranoid tendencies the fact that you came up with such an idea.  No, I was actually suggesting that running a fucking government does actually take some work, and running giant corporations actually takes some work, and for Alex Jones to run one of the most successful grassroots television and radio programs actually takes some fucking work.  And that these people actually have jobs to do and they don't just sit around hatching conspiracy theories all day.

Hey man, believe in Alex Jones all you want. I believe he is controlled opposition, you don't.  I just found it funny that you have the gall to mock my statement, yet you are unemployed and live in candy land 90% of the time.

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2013, 06:25:59 PM »
I'm still not sure about Alex Jones, but like Jrome said, there are a lot of fishy things about him.

Just the fact that he somehow snuck into Bohemian Grove is almost ridiculous. I don't even necessarily believe in an illuminati, but its a fact that freemasons are very exclusive when it comes to their rituals.

Also, Alex Jones gets quite a bit of national media attention for someone who is working against the powers that be. So....either the major corporations/media/government are gettin sloppy and allowing a guy like Alex Jones to get on air OR Alex Jones is an agent provocateur who tells some truth intertwined with bullshit (and screaming like a fool on CNN).

I don't know. What I do know is that everyday I spend on this earth, less and less surprises me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2013, 09:33:50 PM »
yet you are unemployed and live in candy land 90% of the time.

Keep spreading that story if you want bro.. you guys got your version of the story of my life and I have mine