Author Topic: Your opininionz on this westcoast (mp3) 'Homicide - Homicide' ?  (Read 79 times)

dawgggpound4life

• Lil Geezy
  • San Diego's - 'Mr.Shadow'
What's up from Australia,

'Homicide' - 'Homicide'. This mp3 can be downloaded from either Kazaa or WinMX. (Warning: Don't sleep on this track !!! )

Taken from tha underrated 1999 album from Sacramento rapper 'Homicide' called 'The Plantation'.

I'm not a real fan of Sacramento rap music, except for the early 90's wicked shit from 'C-Bo' and 'Brotha Lynch Hung'.
I was listening to this album the other day for the first time in about 6 months, and I've got to say that only 2 trackz really stand out for me. Track 1 called ' Homicide' and track 10 called 'West Cola'.

If you like Dre's/Cube's 'Natural Born Killaz', then I think you shouldn't sleep on the track 'Homicide'. It's got an amazing eerie westcoast beat to it that perfectly meets Homicide's (the artist's) laid-back westcoast flow.

As for the track 'West Cola', it's an underground westcoast anthem in SacTown. Check out theze classic lyricz from the track:

' Squat, pushing up on some niggaz in a black chevy, I hear my nine callin' bodies like R.Kelly ' and

' From SanFranpsycho, to Coakland to Los(t)Angels, every state, penintentiary is breeding gangstaz '.

If you like the soundz of "Homicide's - Homicide', and want to get the album then you can hit the following link:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00000JW67/absolutsearch05/102-0749009-5991361

If you've already got the album, then I welcome your opinionz on it.

Peace !

dawgggpound4life

• Lil Geezy
  • San Diego's - 'Mr.Shadow'
Re:Your opininionz on this westcoast (mp3) 'Homicide - Homicide' ?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2003, 03:46:35 PM »
What's up again,

I'm online for the next 14 hours, if you wanna download that mp3 from Kazaa or WinMX. Unless someone in this forum can tell me how I make an mp3 into a url.mp3 file, so that it can stay in here permanently.

Peace !

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2003, 02:22:53 AM »
i got homicides album

i give it a 7 of 10 rating

peace
T
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2003, 03:51:58 AM »
i'll peep this when im home on thursday, it should be dope judging by your previous recomandations!

tnp

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2003, 09:17:41 PM »
Yeah I like West Cola best on that, although From LA to the Bay with WC and Celly Cel isn't bad either. Do any of y'all know if this is the same Homicide from Homicide and the J.A.K. Squad with Cedsing who had an album called "Knockin Off All Weak MCs" in 1990 on Black Forest Records?

peace,
tnp