Author Topic: SA- Pregnant Women Drink Heavily to Harm Unborn Babies for Disability Benefits  (Read 500 times)

The Overfiend

• 'G'
VIDEO:
http://www.bestgore.com/brain-fart/pregnant-women-drink-heavily-harm-unborn-babies-disability-benefits-south-africa/

In South Africa, pregnant women are deliberately drinking large quantities of home brewed moonshine type alcohol known as Kah-Kah to harm their unborn babies. Their intention is to ensure that children are born disabled. The reason – government welfare money is nearly 5 times as high (1,200 Rand) when a baby is born with a disability as when a healthy baby is born (250 Rand).

It has been reported that South African authorities found battery acid in Kah Kah. The brew is sold in illegal drinking dens called Shebeens. They are frequently raided by police and shut down with Kah Kah seized and dumped before the operator’s eyes, but as soon as one is shut, another opens.

Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder is the most common birth defect in South Africa. Children with FASD typically suffer from speech defects, physical deformities, learning difficulties and behavioral issues.

This practise of spawning disabled kids as a source of income is most seen in the Eastern Cape, one of the poorest areas in South Africa. I hope Eastern European Gypsies never see this video else they’ll start doing that too. Their mentality is tailored for this type of system abuse and they won’t hesitate to harm anyone, including themselves or their children for free money.

J. B A N A N A S

Sometimes I get really worried about abuse in America's bloated, corrupt entitlement programs...then I read something like this.

Sikotic™

Get it, girl. Pimp the system.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol "kah kah"

but anyway, the amount of fraud that goes on in our welfare system is ridiculous.  its funny when its in south africa though.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Big Ben

• Lil Geezy
  • <3 Tann Tann <3
it makes me sad that some human beings are born female. such a travesty.
<3<3<3 David "Tanny" Guinn, we will be 2gether 4ever <3<3<3