Author Topic: Master P "Al Capone" album - Over 10 million tweets (twitter trends)  (Read 837 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Master P "Al Capone" album - Over 10 million tweets (twitter trends)
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2013, 05:52:11 PM »
Its obius the king of the king of the dirty south is back! P already got over 10 million tweets (twitter trends) in a couple hours after his "Al Capone" release.

After listening to the whole album...one thing is for shore, P is back to his roots, hard work pays off!
The whole album rides from start to finish, and production handled by westcoast baded team 1500 or Nothin.

Go get it, this was the missing peace in the rapgame 2day no doubt!

10/10 straight up! Im glad P is back!
LOL@ king of the dirty south. there's one king of the south and his name ain't master p.

OOOOHHHH shieet, GROUPIE FIGHHHHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey bitch !!!!!!!!!!!! you got another man in your sig i'd watch who i'm callin' a groupie.

I bet you got a tattoo of TIs name on ur left titty, u fuckin rap dick chaser. 
you got dude in your sig wit that gay ass smile on his face i say your the dick chaser. ain't no t.i. in my sig though so keep runnin' your dick suckers.

Nah, i dont think so.  I like sports.  I pull for certain teams and athletes to do well.  I appreciate athletic talent and enjoy watching sports and the competitiveness of it.  You, on the other hand, are clearly in love with a man who tells tales of street thuggery that you obviouosly so deeply aspire to be a part of in hopes of feeling good about yourself.  So you make threads, posts, write love poems, and get into arguments with people on the internet who dare question this man's rapping ability.  See the difference?
you are a pot callin' the kettle black. take that dude out your sig that pic is suspect seriously he looks like he want to violate YOU wit that basketball

LOL, you dont know who stephen jackson is

picked last for the team-ass nigga
LOL i knew who he was hoe. that pic just screams suspect.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2013, 11:39:20 PM »
Its obius the king of the king of the dirty south is back! P already got over 10 million tweets (twitter trends) in a couple hours after his "Al Capone" release.

After listening to the whole album...one thing is for shore, P is back to his roots, hard work pays off!
The whole album rides from start to finish, and production handled by westcoast baded team 1500 or Nothin.

Go get it, this was the missing peace in the rapgame 2day no doubt!

10/10 straight up! Im glad P is back!
LOL@ king of the dirty south. there's one king of the south and his name ain't master p.

OOOOHHHH shieet, GROUPIE FIGHHHHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey bitch !!!!!!!!!!!! you got another man in your sig i'd watch who i'm callin' a groupie.

I bet you got a tattoo of TIs name on ur left titty, u fuckin rap dick chaser. 
you got dude in your sig wit that gay ass smile on his face i say your the dick chaser. ain't no t.i. in my sig though so keep runnin' your dick suckers.

Nah, i dont think so.  I like sports.  I pull for certain teams and athletes to do well.  I appreciate athletic talent and enjoy watching sports and the competitiveness of it.  You, on the other hand, are clearly in love with a man who tells tales of street thuggery that you obviouosly so deeply aspire to be a part of in hopes of feeling good about yourself.  So you make threads, posts, write love poems, and get into arguments with people on the internet who dare question this man's rapping ability.  See the difference?
you are a pot callin' the kettle black. take that dude out your sig that pic is suspect seriously he looks like he want to violate YOU wit that basketball

LOL, you dont know who stephen jackson is

picked last for the team-ass nigga
LOL i knew who he was hoe. that pic just screams suspect.

its interesting thats the first place you go with it.

hmmm.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2013, 11:31:56 AM »
not gunna lie, that is a pretty gay lookin pic of cap'n jack LOL

King Of The Greater Los Angeles Area

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2013, 11:34:06 AM »
yeah he looks like hes about to fuck some guy in the ass dirty prison style

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2013, 01:32:09 PM »
not gunna lie, that is a pretty gay lookin pic of cap'n jack LOL
now ask yourself what allegedly 'STRAIGHT' male would have THAT pic in their sig ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2013, 01:32:57 PM »
yeah he looks like hes about to fuck some guy in the ass dirty prison style
he about to fuck russelle wit that b ball LMFAO.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2013, 11:03:03 PM »
lol, your guys' minds work different than mine does if thats where you go with it.

to each their own.

especially you, classic material.

now go and masturbate to trap muzik.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2013, 04:53:00 PM »
lol, your guys' minds work different than mine does if thats where you go with it.

to each their own.

your mother's slurpin' me off while you at the door tryin' to listen. LOL

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2013, 02:44:25 AM »

to each their own.

The closest thing youve been to a library is train of thought.  ur a certified tard.  definition of irony.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2013, 10:29:42 AM »

to each their own.

The closest thing youve been to a library is train of thought.  ur a certified tard.  definition of irony.
the closest thing you've been to straight is goin' back and forth wit me.  you are certified frank ocean status no more ironic than that.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2013, 12:52:16 PM »

to each their own.

the closest thing you've been to straight is goin' back and forth wit me.  you are certified frank ocean status no more ironic than that.

Would you take a bullet for TI?  Or just a dick?

Edit - I like how youre using my sentence structure and words to make your own sentences.  Baby steps.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 12:56:40 PM by Russell Bell »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2013, 01:31:07 PM »

to each their own.

The closest thing youve been to a library is train of thought.  ur a certified tard.  definition of irony.
the closest thing you've been to straight is goin' back and forth wit me.  you are certified frank ocean status no more ironic than that.

Would you take a bullet for TI?  Or just a dick?

Edit - I like how youre using my sentence structure and words to make your own sentences.  Baby steps.
you mad i flipped your words against you ? you probably got that gay ass pic in your sig on your wall in your room in your parents home of course.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 01:32:39 PM by OG Classic Material »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2013, 06:15:12 PM »

to each their own.

The closest thing youve been to a library is train of thought.  ur a certified tard.  definition of irony.
the closest thing you've been to straight is goin' back and forth wit me.  you are certified frank ocean status no more ironic than that.

Edit - I like how youre using my sentence structure and words to make your own sentences.  Baby steps.
you mad i flipped your words against you ? you probably got that gay ass pic in your sig on your wall in your room in your parents home of course.

My face is in the palm of my hand right now.

I didnt think youd understand if i just wrote "facepalm".

"WTF?  LOL, dis nigga be by some fruity ass palm trees n shit.  LOL.  TI OR DIE"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2013, 05:20:00 AM »

to each their own.

"WTF?  LOL, dis nigga be by some fruity ass palm trees n shit.  LOL.  TI OR DIE"
go run into a parked car or hopefully a movin' train faggot.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2013, 01:14:40 PM »

to each their own.

go run into a parked car or hopefully a movin' train faggot.

Das ganxta.