Author Topic: What Happened 2 Black Male?  (Read 292 times)

Sccit

What Happened 2 Black Male?
« on: January 17, 2013, 11:21:14 AM »
Another disappearance that went under the radar? Black Male AKA Tuslic AKA Dax was one of the realest dudes on here. both of his accounts were deleted.. must be something to do with the dubcc staff shittin on him, cuz other than that, i dont see why he'd just delete his accounts like that.

Black Male, where u at? any1 know what happened wit him??

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: What Happened 2 Black Male?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 12:09:42 PM »
he be at da sauce.

he just gets tired of the politics of trying to get his site off the ground i think he hoped it was gonna be this big wc unity push but um...yeah.

dubcc dont play that.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 12:17:56 PM »
It's Worldwide Westside or nothin!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 12:57:09 PM »
he be at da sauce.

he just gets tired of the politics of trying to get his site off the ground i think he hoped it was gonna be this big wc unity push but um...yeah.

dubcc dont play that.

I ain't seen him at da sauce either since he deleted his account ..

I can understand his frustration with the euros who run this site though.. Theyre partly responsible for the downfall of the west, and I don't blame him for not wanting to be a part of it. He deserved better.. Dude was of of the cats who wanted to help turn things around.

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2013, 02:24:32 PM »

I can understand his frustration with the euros who run this site though.. Theyre partly responsible for the downfall of the west, and I don't blame him for not wanting to be a part of it. He deserved better.. Dude was of of the cats who wanted to help turn things around.

you´re gonna have a few wiggers negging you nonstop for the rest of their lives for dat one

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2013, 02:25:55 PM »

you´re gonna have a few wiggers negging you nonstop for the rest of their lives for dat one
LMAO
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

bouli77

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2013, 02:44:56 PM »
maybe he deleted it when he was drunk outta his mind. i remember once he posted some weird shit and said afterwards that he was drunk as fuck then. lol who knows

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2013, 05:22:10 PM »
maybe he deleted it when he was drunk outta his mind. i remember once he posted some weird shit and said afterwards that he was drunk as fuck then. lol who knows

lol whatd he say

Big Ben

• Lil Geezy
  • <3 Tann Tann <3
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2013, 10:32:43 PM »
i love some black male.
<3<3<3 David "Tanny" Guinn, we will be 2gether 4ever <3<3<3