Author Topic: I think I connected the dots- link between Tanner & Hack's sudden disappearance  (Read 748 times)

Sccit

You know Hack, I could sue you for slander. An IP traced from Bangor, Maine was linked to those Twitter accounts, Mr. Obsessive. So, I'd start watching what I say if I were you.

Will_B

You know Hack, I could sue you for slander. An IP traced from Bangor, Maine was linked to those Twitter accounts, Mr. Obsessive. So, I'd start watching what I say if I were you.

U think Tanner went round and filled him up with lead?

....zinc and all the other stuff in jizz

Big Ben

• Lil Geezy
  • <3 Tann Tann <3
will, you always jump to the most ridiculous conclusions.

i think i can shed some light on this. tan tan lawyered up and contacted mr. wilson about taking legal action for his slander against my life partner, mr. guinn (soon to be mr. arnold). it turns out that mr. wilson is not legally capable to respond to our legal action because he is in custody of the state of maine for what they described as a "mild autism". he is unable to care for himself and his parents were disappointed in having a disabled son even though they are at fault for huffing paint while he was still in his mother's womb.

because of this, he lives at the Bangor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center (http://www.bangornrc.com). He rarely, if ever, experiences life outside the walls of his nursing home so he lives vicariously through the street poems of tupac shakur and crooked i.

since mr. wilson hasnt a penny to his name, tan tan and the state of maine agreed on a settlement. the terms of the settlement are that mr. wilson's internet privileges have been revoked for the time being and his death row rares have been confiscated by the staff until he demonstrates improved behavoir.

i hope that clears everything up. xoxo
<3<3<3 David "Tanny" Guinn, we will be 2gether 4ever <3<3<3

Sccit

U think Tanner went round and filled him up with lead?

....zinc and all the other stuff in jizz

it's a strong possibility...they both randomly bounced on the same day after that post.

King Of The Greater Los Angeles Area

• 'G'
who the fuck are these cats?

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

Well by Neptunes beard this is some crazy shit right here.

Sccit

who the fuck are these cats?

come on, son, dont play stupid..same dude u got ur pac rares from

Big Ben

• Lil Geezy
  • <3 Tann Tann <3
whenever hack does something positive in his convalescent home like not shit his pants or not jerk off on the nurses, the orderlys lets him listen to all eyez on me for 1 hour.
<3<3<3 David "Tanny" Guinn, we will be 2gether 4ever <3<3<3

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
put a link to the thread playa

Sccit

put a link to the thread playa

if u click the top of the quote, it takes u to the thread

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
so tanner murked hack?

Sccit

so tanner murked hack?

Apparently.. He ain't responding in fantasy league either

Sikotic™

Its goin on 2 weeks now. I think something may have really happened to the guy.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

Its goin on 2 weeks now. I think something may have really happened to the guy.

yea, i wasnt playin

Will_B

so tanner murked hack?

Yeah apparently pumped a hot one in his ass