Author Topic: I think I connected the dots- link between Tanner & Hack's sudden disappearance  (Read 753 times)

Sikotic™

so tanner murked hack?

Yeah apparently pumped a hot one in his ass
I'm not gonna even touch that one
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
damn will, such an elegant way with words recently  :-X

Will_B

Lol KP don't play

Sccit

damn will, such an elegant way with words recently  :-X

:D ..... :laugh:

Okka

Did Tanner just 40 Glocc himself? I thought he was connected to Death Row Bloods, rollin' deep in them California streets and everything. You can't be pressin' no charges when you live that life. Tanner, you better watch out for Suge Knight and what he gon' do to your ass (no homo)

Will_B

Did Tanner just 40 Glocc himself? I thought he was connected to Death Row Bloods, rollin' deep in them California streets and everything. You can't be pressin' no charges when you live that life. Tanner, you better watch out for Suge Knight and what he gon' do to your ass (no homo)

Tanner prolly thinks his net beefs are killing his future career prospects (when he actually has one)

Plus the dude lives in a cardboard box. Maybe he can't get his free net access at the shelter

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
tanner bossed up. ;D

he came in pulled hacks card and dipped out.

hes posted since then at da sauce

Will_B

tanner bossed up. ;D

I like how u keep Tanner on your team, just in case he ends up being of value to you ;)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

Will has been riding high since he blew out Madsen.  Actin like he won the super bowl.

Will_B

Will has been riding high since he blew out Madsen.  Actin like he won the super bowl.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/UAOA-kUPbMU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/UAOA-kUPbMU</a>  :'( :'( :'(

Actually the only thing I switched up was when I joined the forum it was a nostalgia thing catching up on Snoop/DPG shit I had never heard before.

Now I heard most of it I realised I didn't miss much. :D

Sccit

real spit lmao...it's easily the most noticeable change in personality in the history of this site

Will_B

real spit lmao...it's easily the most noticeable change in personality in the history of this site

People be thinking too much here. I been making jokes since day 1, but I guess u need something to gossip about sugar pie :-*

Sccit

People be thinking too much here. I been making jokes since day 1, but I guess u need something to gossip about sugar pie :-*

naah, man, ur style as a poster has changed a lot....i'm not the only one who's noticed it. it's all love, will. u'll always be the same jolly ol' fella 2 me. i aint judging you, just observing what i see.

Will_B

naah, man, ur style as a poster has changed a lot

How?

Btw I never used to post in the G-Spot, but as there was less activity in the WC section I've got a bit lazy with proper posting

Remedy360

From trolling, to excessive posting, to the occasional annoying beef. Hack Wilson, we hardly knew ye.