Author Topic: King-T got in on the Ice-T/AP9 beef......AP-9 says situation solved.  (Read 1804 times)

Sccit

not surprised i didnt hear anything bout this on here/dubcnn, but apparently, king t was goin in on ap-9 on twitter for disrespecting ice-t and talkin shit after the pics of ap-9 and coco leaked.

this is what AP-9 had to say on siccness:

Since everybody wanna know about this situation........... I was asked "If ice t runs up on me what am I gonna do"??!""" My reply was " IM GONNA BEAT HIS OLD ASS, HE DONT WANT NO PROBLEMS WITH ME"!!! Now......... What the fuck was I supposed to say ....???...... "IMMA GET MY ASS BEAT", "OMMA BOW DOWN", "IMMA RUN"????? Fuck no!!!! I answered it the way I'm supposed to answer it!!!! See the media so shady they cut radio interviews up and post what they wanna post!!! I wasn't threatning Ice T........ I got respect for the OG.... I don't know him but we both talked and his wife confessed that WE FUCKED and the whole 9 yards!!!!!! I also talked to King T and he felt everything I was saying!!!! Now.... Hope that clears everything up!!

LOL...damn. thats almost some shit to kill a bitch for.

+ more from the Siccness thread, Killa Tay dissin Ice T as a rapper:

I got much respect 4 king t...probably cuz i lived in la when he first came out and also know him personally. From a rap fans perspective i can understand some of these younger millineum rap lovers not having any knowledge of who king tee is. But if u follow rap and hip hop as a whole,king tee is a pioneer. I bumped his music alot in my teens. Ice t on the other hand, i always felt he was a much better "actor" than a rapper. 100

I never disliked his production and i respect him as a pioneer but he's not even in my top 100 mc's. #rns

White boys always liked ice t cuz they thought he was hood and they could relate 2 him....niggas like me...looked at him as a clown until he started acting and making industry moves....ice t was not a great rapper. He was ok. Thats my opinion. I respect what he did 4 the west coast...but i never sang his songs line 4 line....not even colors

I was growin up in los angeles when ice t first came out...i was listening 2 gangsta rap before he hit the scene. Real gangsta rap...like at parties and at venice beach where i used 2 battle ppl. I had a form of respect 4 him then but most of the time when i think of ice t i think of a undercover police officer. #maybe its just me tho

and im not tryin 2 take anything away from him and anything that has 2 do with legendary status 2 the next man, but sometimes when u are from where a celebrity is from and u know more personal things about them, u don't see them in the same light as a fan way across the country. im just givin my opinion...and I only got on the ice t thing cuz I was really tryin 2 defend KING TEE.

and MC HAMMER repped 4 the west 2. I see him as a legend and pioneer also....but where does he land on your top all time MC'S list??? make sense??

Im not tryin 2 take credit away from no man 4 what they accomplish but if u want me 2 believe ice t was a g just cuz he had an album called original gangsta im lol'in. The first time i saw ice t personally was probably 1983-84. I had on caccies and he had on some breakin' attire. He wasnt actin like a pimp or a gangsta yet. Evil e and his family had a reputation in the streets of los angeles and ice t was just they lightskinned homeboy. They were one of the first groups i saw rocc a party. I respect him 4 bein one of the only lightskin ppl that didnt die in gang violence in la cuz most of the pretty boys i knew growin up got rip'd if they tried 2 bang. I choose street knowledge over written summaries myself. #ijs

+ killa tay when responding to claims that LL Cool J ended Ice-T's rap career:

And as far as respect goes...i gotta give LL his props cuz he's never been my favorite lyricist but he has an astonishing catalog and is the "only" mc i know who spent his whole career on 1 label. #i salute that kinda perseverance

wellgodaymn

Beats By dre

• Lil Geezy
  • Time eater
Re: King-T got in on the Ice-T/AP9 beef......AP-9 says situation solved.
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 04:54:50 AM »
That AP is a punk try to diss Ice while he just enter the game... not even a BG!

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 04:55:56 AM »
huh? AP9 didnt just get in the game...LOL

and according to him, they cleared it up. still, some pretty fucked up shit overall

Beats By dre

• Lil Geezy
  • Time eater
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2013, 04:57:05 AM »
Ice earn his stripes 10 times, while AP still crawl...

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2013, 04:59:27 AM »

yea, but if he really smashed coco, dude smashed some million dollar pussy.. cant really fuck with that.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2013, 05:12:19 AM »
 Sad to see ice-t getting so disrespected.
 what gangsta rap was around before ice-t??
 wow that is so disrespectful man cos ice-t a shit actor so to say he's a better actor than a rapper gotta be a diss......
 I feel bad for him with the coco thing he should go get a younger girl.

Sccit

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2013, 05:28:49 AM »
Sad to see ice-t getting so disrespected.
 what gangsta rap was around before ice-t??
 wow that is so disrespectful man cos ice-t a shit actor so to say he's a better actor than a rapper gotta be a diss......
 I feel bad for him with the coco thing he should go get a younger girl.

i think what killa tay was tryna say is that ice-t is more of an actor on the mic than anything...so in essence, he's claimin that his raps are an act. he went in on him, outta nowhere. almost like they had a previous beef or something.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2013, 09:40:44 AM »
He talking reckless,CAUSE ICE-T PUT KING TEE ON...king tee even says so him self on the Triflen album back in 93...so what he saying is all bullshit....hiphop 101.bless. 8)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2013, 09:49:10 AM »
Another thing yall people go  and check out king tees 1st video(BASS)whos at the end..so these clowns talking out their asses...but he do need to drop coco..ho gonna do what a ho gonna do.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2013, 10:36:21 AM »

yea, but if he really smashed coco, dude smashed some million dollar pussy.. cant really fuck with that.

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2013, 11:03:36 AM »
Another thing yall people go  and check out king tees 1st video(BASS)whos at the end..so these clowns talking out their asses...but he do need to drop coco..ho gonna do what a ho gonna do.

yea, i was caught off guard by killa tay's trash talk...but he doesn't seem to far off when sayin ice-t was always more of a rapper/actor than a banger.

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2013, 11:33:17 AM »
So no more ice loves coco ?  :'(

A...P ?
Whats that, a nickname ?
Asshole, Perhaps !

From the movie Set It Off.

Hahaha , sumone tweet OG ICE and tell him to sample that. 8)
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2013, 11:40:03 AM »
Just saw the pics, damn that shit is foul. Leave the bitch, and im glad King T stepped in, notice how asshole perhaps tucked his tail inbetween hislegs and ran. Chump ass clown, male groupie.

KING T that mixtape is dope, still bumpin it all day evry.
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!