Author Topic: King-T got in on the Ice-T/AP9 beef......AP-9 says situation solved.  (Read 1808 times)

bouli77

Re: King-T got in on the Ice-T/AP9 beef......AP-9 says situation solved.
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2013, 12:01:03 PM »
i wanna bump that mob figaz album

I heard it years ago, didn't really like it back then. I need to give it a new chance. You should check out AP9's solo shit though, he got a lot of classic material.

what u talkin bout, that album SLAPS

should give it a new chance, didn't like it when it came out,

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2013, 12:02:11 PM »
i wanna bump that mob figaz album

I heard it years ago, didn't really like it back then. I need to give it a new chance. You should check out AP9's solo shit though, he got a lot of classic material.

what u talkin bout, that album SLAPS

should give it a new chance, didn't like it when it came out,

u talkin about CBO presents Mob Figaz? theres some serious slumpers on that 1. dont sleep

Okka

« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2013, 12:14:21 PM »
Oh yeah, i didn't remember that they released two albums. Gotta check them both out. I didn't like the first one though when i heard it, that was years ago though.

What's this though? A compilation?

2002: Camp Mob Figaz - Street Soundtrack

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2013, 12:42:58 PM »
Oh yeah, i didn't remember that they released two albums. Gotta check them both out. I didn't like the first one though when i heard it, that was years ago though.

What's this though? A compilation?

2002: Camp Mob Figaz - Street Soundtrack

naah, it's their 2nd album...they've released 3 in total as a full group, but they got some albums with just a few of the members and a buncha solos + different collabo albums.

bouli77

« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2013, 12:47:15 PM »
that Explosive Mob 3 : the Mob Gets Explosive is a near classic to me, Quinn, Marv, Hus & Jacka, couldn't go wrong back then. Sean T dropped some heat behind the boards too.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2013, 01:02:26 PM »
this is exibit A as to why the west fell off and will never be on top again.

niggas starting new beef over old shit etc. the reason why the south started winnin is cuz everyone was somewhat on the same page while everyone in cali and new york were fighting amonst THEMSELVES only after the dumb bicostal thing and you notice the more internal beef the south/atlanta has as a whole the more they in time will fall off.

they should have never gave these niggaz money.

bouli77

« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2013, 01:20:23 PM »
that's not really a beef so to speak, we're talking about a retired rapper, a local rapper with a declining buzz and King T taking sides. what hurt the west was Death Row's bad publicity after Pac's death & Suge's antics more than anything as far as So Cal and the rise of the South as a commercially viable region for Nor Cal, because most Nor Cal artists were doing numbers mostly in the Bay, Midwest and South  almost exclusively, when the South started taking over and shaping their current identity that's when it started going downhill.

the South been having internal beefs, everybody's funkin with each other in H-Town : Z-RO, Slim Thug, Trae, Mike Jones, Chamillionaire, etc. not to mention TI & Lil Flip's well known feud. Master P vs Pimp C. Juvenile & Mannie Fresh vs Cash Money. Jeezy / Pimp C, Gucci / Jeezy, Ross / Jeezy, Trick Daddy / Rick Ross, Scarface / Willie D. Big Mike / J. Prince, the list goes on

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2013, 01:22:12 PM »
that's not really a beef so to speak, we're talking about a retired rapper, a local rapper with a declining buzz and King T taking sides. what hurt the west was Death Row's bad publicity after Pac's death & Suge's antics more than anything as far as So Cal and the rise of the South as a commercially viable region for Nor Cal, because most Nor Cal artists were doing numbers mostly in the Bay, Midwest and South  almost exclusively, when the South started taking over and shaping their current identity that's when it started going downhill.

the South been having internal beefs, everybody's funkin with each other in H-Town : Z-RO, Slim Thug, Trae, Mike Jones, Chamillionaire, etc. not to mention TI & Lil Flip's well known feud. Master P vs Pimp C. Juvenile & Mannie Fresh vs Cash Money. Jeezy / Pimp C, Gucci / Jeezy, Ross / Jeezy, Trick Daddy / Rick Ross, Scarface / Willie D. Big Mike / J. Prince, the list goes on

yea, this whole ordeal aint even a beef....it's just what it is. AP-9 smashin Coco's cheeks shortly before Coco and Ice-T were scheduled to renew their wedding vows.

Okka

« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2013, 02:12:42 PM »
Is Ice-T still with that bitch though? I checked out Coco's twitter and she posted a picture of them together like two days ago.

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2013, 03:01:17 PM »
Yea they just renewed their wedding vows LOL

Okka

« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2013, 03:39:42 PM »
Goddamn.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2013, 04:24:03 PM »
Husalah >

sofdark

« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2013, 06:13:34 PM »
yall niggas need to stop hatin on AP9 tho

Yeah. People takin' sides like they know these dudes or somethin'.

sounds like dubcc  ;D

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2013, 06:39:53 PM »
lol why u mad? the bitch chose up and the blame goes on her, not AP...thats the name of the game, brobro.

and who doesn't know who AP-9 is? LOL...ever heard of the Mob Figaz? come on, now.
Are you talkin to me... ne way, naw im not mad, lmao... i could careless who mob figz iz, this iz 2013. Did dude evr do ne thing outside his brandname.... Ice made the choice to be sumone nd change the game not dwell in the past to only coast off the flourish of the game.
So all the work Ice put in gives him the right to respect, Ice is a born leader but it seems we care more about street cred like it benifits us. You cant make a hoe a house wife...etc. foul is foul, so if ur homie got wit ur lady, u would sit back and say, its tha nhame ov tha ghame...
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

LocaPiper

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2013, 07:26:55 PM »
Says he has respect for the OG...

Takes controversial flicks and fucks the OG's wifey...