Author Topic: King-T got in on the Ice-T/AP9 beef......AP-9 says situation solved.  (Read 1780 times)

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: King-T got in on the Ice-T/AP9 beef......AP-9 says situation solved.
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2013, 01:49:55 AM »
Says he has respect for the OG...

Takes controversial flicks and fucks the OG's wifey...

+1 for hitting it, but gets points deducted for bragging.

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2013, 07:21:33 AM »
Another thing yall people go  and check out king tees 1st video(BASS)whos at the end..so these clowns talking out their asses...but he do need to drop coco..ho gonna do what a ho gonna do.

yea, i was caught off guard by killa tay's trash talk...but he doesn't seem to far off when sayin ice-t was always more of a rapper/actor than a banger.

Ice T never claims he was a killer or anything all he said was that he ran with them and did a few robberies, until he started doing the pimping thing. Ice T aint never claimed
to be no super hard killer or even a pimp but he does explain and say that at one point he was involved and did those things.

The problem with rap fans (not just white) is that yall have such a dilluted view of what "gangsta" or how that element really really works and yall eat up everything thats said about rappers, especially if theyre famous.
Trust me theres alot of things yall have no idea about and im not even claiming i know it all but i do know alot especially when it comes to rappers and their relation with the streets.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 07:59:13 AM by PhunkyDoob »

papa-smurf

« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2013, 07:42:25 AM »
ap9 must only be known in the bay because im from LA & never heard of dude untill he started taking pics with coco.killa tay is garbage.

bouli77

« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2013, 07:59:48 AM »
killa tay is far from garbage lol, dude has a dope voice and flow, his career is a bit sloppy for his talent though. and if he was jockin Ice T's nuts you wouldn't be saying that. people catch feelings because some people seem to have different opinions. Killa Tay's opinion ain't outrageous, although he's clearly stating he doesn't like Ice T he still acknowledges everything Ice T's done, he just has another interpretation of things.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2013, 08:18:04 AM »
Ice T and Coco are probably swingers, but the messed with the wrong nigga i guess

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2013, 09:01:27 AM »
So no more ice loves coco ?  :'(

A...P ?
Whats that, a nickname ?
Asshole, Perhaps !

From the movie Set It Off.

Hahaha , sumone tweet OG ICE and tell him to sample that. 8)

Asshole perhaps? LOL!

He did smash some bad ass old pussy though.

Ice T a sucka if he stay with that old raggedy bitch.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2013, 09:23:44 AM »
So his wife cheats on him and then they renew their vowels? Not a good look for Ice.

levamisole

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2013, 10:45:30 AM »
Marrying some filthy plastic surgery monster whore was never a good look, but I guess love is blind. And all marriages have their ups and downs. Good for them for working things out.

AP9 thinks he's the man but he was nothing but a pathetic little toy boy.

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2013, 11:24:03 AM »
lol why u mad? the bitch chose up and the blame goes on her, not AP...thats the name of the game, brobro.

and who doesn't know who AP-9 is? LOL...ever heard of the Mob Figaz? come on, now.
Are you talkin to me... ne way, naw im not mad, lmao... i could careless who mob figz iz, this iz 2013. Did dude evr do ne thing outside his brandname.... Ice made the choice to be sumone nd change the game not dwell in the past to only coast off the flourish of the game.
So all the work Ice put in gives him the right to respect, Ice is a born leader but it seems we care more about street cred like it benifits us. You cant make a hoe a house wife...etc. foul is foul, so if ur homie got wit ur lady, u would sit back and say, its tha nhame ov tha ghame...

They're not homies so that automatically cancels out what u just said .. AP did what he was supposed to do, Ice-T knows the game, so he fell back..

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2013, 11:26:54 AM »
Another thing yall people go  and check out king tees 1st video(BASS)whos at the end..so these clowns talking out their asses...but he do need to drop coco..ho gonna do what a ho gonna do.

yea, i was caught off guard by killa tay's trash talk...but he doesn't seem to far off when sayin ice-t was always more of a rapper/actor than a banger.

Ice T never claims he was a killer or anything all he said was that he ran with them and did a few robberies, until he started doing the pimping thing. Ice T aint never claimed
to be no super hard killer or even a pimp but he does explain and say that at one point he was involved and did those things.

The problem with rap fans (not just white) is that yall have such a dilluted view of what "gangsta" or how that element really really works and yall eat up everything thats said about rappers, especially if theyre famous.
Trust me theres alot of things yall have no idea about and im not even claiming i know it all but i do know alot especially when it comes to rappers and their relation with the streets.

I'm just quoting killa tay, brodie

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2013, 01:13:54 PM »

They're not homies so that automatically cancels out what u just said .. AP did what he was supposed to do, Ice-T knows the game, so he fell back..
[/quote]

Oh okay lets split hairs, my fault if ap is ur boy but foul is foul, dude went flagrant foulage.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 02:20:06 PM by Native American »
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

bouli77

« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2013, 01:19:08 PM »
well rap is a competitive world, if u brag about being a Pimp and exposing your relationship with a bad bitch for everybody to see don't be surprised when other dudes come to claim your prize. i mean you reap what you sow it's as simple as that. don't hate the player hate the game.

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2013, 02:13:24 PM »
well rap is a competitive world, if u brag about being a Pimp and exposing your relationship with a bad bitch for everybody to see don't be surprised when other dudes come to claim your prize. i mean you reap what you sow it's as simple as that. don't hate the player hate the game.

money...bitch chose up. it's the name of the game. ice-t needs to keep that bitch on a shorter leash if he doesnt want this shit happenin. or maybe marry a bitch who aint known as a hoe in the game.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2013, 02:28:34 PM »
perfect example: i'm sure ice treats her well and this is the shit she does, if she was fuckin' wit a loser she would appreciate him. it's no L for ice t a bitch is a bitch and as long as your bankroll is fat the bitch don't matter.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2013, 02:38:19 PM »
Maybe APe has a thing for  ICE.... he sees him on those reruns late at night and couldnt help but whant to be closer to the guys pRojECTION. Like damon from fri after nxt, towards 2pac r.i.p

Yeah thats what it is.

Case solved Move on.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 10:43:58 PM by Native American »
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!