Author Topic: King-T got in on the Ice-T/AP9 beef......AP-9 says situation solved.  (Read 1807 times)

Blasphemy (A)

Re: King-T got in on the Ice-T/AP9 beef......AP-9 says situation solved.
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2013, 03:23:49 PM »
not surprised i didnt hear anything bout this on here/dubcnn, but apparently, king t was goin in on ap-9 on twitter for disrespecting ice-t and talkin shit after the pics of ap-9 and coco leaked.

this is what AP-9 had to say on siccness:

Since everybody wanna know about this situation........... I was asked "If ice t runs up on me what am I gonna do"??!""" My reply was " IM GONNA BEAT HIS OLD ASS, HE DONT WANT NO PROBLEMS WITH ME"!!! Now......... What the fuck was I supposed to say ....???...... "IMMA GET MY ASS BEAT", "OMMA BOW DOWN", "IMMA RUN"????? Fuck no!!!! I answered it the way I'm supposed to answer it!!!! See the media so shady they cut radio interviews up and post what they wanna post!!! I wasn't threatning Ice T........ I got respect for the OG.... I don't know him but we both talked and his wife confessed that WE FUCKED and the whole 9 yards!!!!!! I also talked to King T and he felt everything I was saying!!!! Now.... Hope that clears everything up!!

LOL...damn. thats almost some shit to kill a bitch for.

+ more from the Siccness thread, Killa Tay dissin Ice T as a rapper:

I got much respect 4 king t...probably cuz i lived in la when he first came out and also know him personally. From a rap fans perspective i can understand some of these younger millineum rap lovers not having any knowledge of who king tee is. But if u follow rap and hip hop as a whole,king tee is a pioneer. I bumped his music alot in my teens. Ice t on the other hand, i always felt he was a much better "actor" than a rapper. 100

I never disliked his production and i respect him as a pioneer but he's not even in my top 100 mc's. #rns

White boys always liked ice t cuz they thought he was hood and they could relate 2 him....niggas like me...looked at him as a clown until he started acting and making industry moves....ice t was not a great rapper. He was ok. Thats my opinion. I respect what he did 4 the west coast...but i never sang his songs line 4 line....not even colors

I was growin up in los angeles when ice t first came out...i was listening 2 gangsta rap before he hit the scene. Real gangsta rap...like at parties and at venice beach where i used 2 battle ppl. I had a form of respect 4 him then but most of the time when i think of ice t i think of a undercover police officer. #maybe its just me tho

and im not tryin 2 take anything away from him and anything that has 2 do with legendary status 2 the next man, but sometimes when u are from where a celebrity is from and u know more personal things about them, u don't see them in the same light as a fan way across the country. im just givin my opinion...and I only got on the ice t thing cuz I was really tryin 2 defend KING TEE.

and MC HAMMER repped 4 the west 2. I see him as a legend and pioneer also....but where does he land on your top all time MC'S list??? make sense??

Im not tryin 2 take credit away from no man 4 what they accomplish but if u want me 2 believe ice t was a g just cuz he had an album called original gangsta im lol'in. The first time i saw ice t personally was probably 1983-84. I had on caccies and he had on some breakin' attire. He wasnt actin like a pimp or a gangsta yet. Evil e and his family had a reputation in the streets of los angeles and ice t was just they lightskinned homeboy. They were one of the first groups i saw rocc a party. I respect him 4 bein one of the only lightskin ppl that didnt die in gang violence in la cuz most of the pretty boys i knew growin up got rip'd if they tried 2 bang. I choose street knowledge over written summaries myself. #ijs

+ killa tay when responding to claims that LL Cool J ended Ice-T's rap career:

And as far as respect goes...i gotta give LL his props cuz he's never been my favorite lyricist but he has an astonishing catalog and is the "only" mc i know who spent his whole career on 1 label. #i salute that kinda perseverance

wellgodaymn

What Planet is that nigga living on?

Stretching out his 15 Minutes to the fullest, Regardless the only ones who know the situation is Coco and AP9 anything else is just suspect, as for how Ice T handles the situation given the fact it's his Wife and not his Girlfriend it's none of our business, and AP9 Deserves to get knocked the fuck out for putting out shit like that, Even if the Photos were leaked from another source, His entire dialog on the incident should of been "It's between the 3 of Us, I got nothing else to say, if he Runs up on me I'll handle the situation as I see fit" Showing off talking about knocking a Rap Legend, much less someone who's not even in the Game (Music or Street) is nothing short of a bitch going off at the mouth.

Boy better watch himself, because Ice T is probably 1 of the few artist on the West who's got  nearly the entire Westcoast Roster behind his back, and this type of funk isn't good for a career that has barely got any notoriety at all. 

and Killa Tay aint nothing but a bitch who played basketball until motherfuckers ran him off the court.  :grumpy:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 03:26:47 PM by Blasphemy (A) »

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2013, 07:31:35 PM »
Ice-T probably knew that his wife was about to mess with dudes, the media is the one making a big deal out of it

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2013, 12:50:52 PM »
Ice-T probably knew that his wife was about to mess with dudes, the media is the one making a big deal out of it

pretty much...they probably have an open marriage, she just fucked up by makin it public.

King Of The Greater Los Angeles Area

• 'G'
« Reply #63 on: January 25, 2013, 03:07:42 PM »
You are not right. I can prove it. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

what?

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #64 on: January 25, 2013, 05:41:52 PM »
That AP is a punk try to diss Ice while he just enter the game... not even a BG!

What? Mob Figgaz been around.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #65 on: January 26, 2013, 12:13:35 AM »
That AP is a punk try to diss Ice while he just enter the game... not even a BG!

But Ice T been around Longer, If I'm established for 10 Outta respect I'm not gonna get into any Fonk with the guy who's been established 11.  If both were established around the same time (Say both 11) then yeah fair game, but even then the shit AP9 Doing is foul. No wonder that nigga gets no love outside of Oakland, and from this latest shit It's probably gonna stay that way.  :grumpy:

Sccit

« Reply #66 on: January 26, 2013, 01:03:26 PM »

But Ice T been around Longer, If I'm established for 10 Outta respect I'm not gonna get into any Fonk with the guy who's been established 11.  If both were established around the same time (Say both 11) then yeah fair game, but even then the shit AP9 Doing is foul. No wonder that nigga gets no love outside of Oakland, and from this latest shit It's probably gonna stay that way.  :grumpy:

what did AP9 do that was wrong? u wouldnt fuck coco??

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #67 on: January 26, 2013, 01:49:04 PM »

When it came to ap9 and coco fucking that's pretty much her mistake. She took the Vowels, she's suppose to live by them, AP9 didn't make any such promise to God, Government or his Lover like coco did. Even though sleeping with another man is foul (Depending on which circle you're apart of) that was on her. However  the way AP9 Conducted himself on the entire situation was completely wrong, King T Knows, real Gz know, what he did wrong. 1 Thing,  You're not suppose to disrespect someone who's older then you especially if they've done something which helped established a way for you to make a living (In this case Rap).  It'd be like me going off at the mouth towards a OG On my block, It's just disrespectful.

When he put personal Business out their he was wrong, if I Recall correctly Ice Cube's and Mack 10's beef was essentially a family issue also  (the Brother in law), but  Cube knew it wasn't none of the medias or anyone else business outside of those involved.  Niggaz like AP9 Wanna talk this Gangster shit but in reality they aren't acting like a Gangster, they're acting like a Thug. A Gangster has a code and specific way of living, a Thug is the 1 wildin out, Talking shit, has no real code, and creates bullshit thriving of negativity. The two aren't the same anyone who knows anything knows their's a clear difference and a lot of these niggaz don't know the difference they think being a thug is being a gangster, real peoples know the difference, the 1s who get it twisted are the 1s getting murked, beat down, and fucking up royal.

As for the Second question, I wouldn't smash Coco (girl is really not my type, I'm not into White chicks that much).  However I wouldn't of done it because Ice T 1 of the few West coast Acts I actually still got respect for, mainly because some of these Cats just act ignorant as fuck.

But that's just my personal Opinion.

Sccit

« Reply #68 on: January 26, 2013, 03:55:42 PM »

When it came to ap9 and coco fucking that's pretty much her mistake. She took the Vowels, she's suppose to live by them, AP9 didn't make any such promise to God, Government or his Lover like coco did. Even though sleeping with another man is foul (Depending on which circle you're apart of) that was on her. However  the way AP9 Conducted himself on the entire situation was completely wrong, King T Knows, real Gz know, what he did wrong. 1 Thing,  You're not suppose to disrespect someone who's older then you especially if they've done something which helped established a way for you to make a living (In this case Rap).  It'd be like me going off at the mouth towards a OG On my block, It's just disrespectful.

When he put personal Business out their he was wrong, if I Recall correctly Ice Cube's and Mack 10's beef was essentially a family issue also  (the Brother in law), but  Cube knew it wasn't none of the medias or anyone else business outside of those involved.  Niggaz like AP9 Wanna talk this Gangster shit but in reality they aren't acting like a Gangster, they're acting like a Thug. A Gangster has a code and specific way of living, a Thug is the 1 wildin out, Talking shit, has no real code, and creates bullshit thriving of negativity. The two aren't the same anyone who knows anything knows their's a clear difference and a lot of these niggaz don't know the difference they think being a thug is being a gangster, real peoples know the difference, the 1s who get it twisted are the 1s getting murked, beat down, and fucking up royal.

As for the Second question, I wouldn't smash Coco (girl is really not my type, I'm not into White chicks that much).  However I wouldn't of done it because Ice T 1 of the few West coast Acts I actually still got respect for, mainly because some of these Cats just act ignorant as fuck.

he didnt put the personal business out there, the pictures leaked.. this guy claims that he fucked Kim Kardashian, as well.

and not bein down to fuck coco is borderline Rapsodie shit LOL

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #69 on: January 26, 2013, 07:18:52 PM »

he didnt put the personal business out there, the pictures leaked.. this guy claims that he fucked Kim Kardashian, as well.

and not bein down to fuck coco is borderline Rapsodie shit LOL

Got my own taste in women, some niggaz like big asses some like big titties I prefer my women not look like they came off the assembly line of a plastic surgery business. Granted their is some pictures were she looks fine, but in the 1s I've seen she looks tore up.  It's like Nicki Minaj Some pictures she looks hot as fuck but then in others she looks straight nasty. Same with Lady Gaga.  So that's always been my thing, a lot of times they don't look good enough to even think about laying pipe while others just make you go  :o .  I mean if you put em infront of me ready 2 fuck, If they look good I'll hit it if not, uh I'm sorry I gotta go  to work in the morning and I need my strength.  ;D 8)

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #70 on: January 26, 2013, 07:25:01 PM »
I wouldn't smash Coco (girl is really not my type, I'm not into White chicks that much). 

Bro...

Sikotic™

« Reply #71 on: January 26, 2013, 07:32:02 PM »
Tracy ain't hittin it right.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #72 on: January 27, 2013, 12:49:55 AM »
I wouldn't smash Coco (girl is really not my type, I'm not into White chicks that much). 

Bro...
You Euros be on some gay shit worrying about another mans taste in women. None of us got a chance of fucking her in the first place so why the fuck are should any of Simp on a bitch?  :grumpy:

Sccit

« Reply #73 on: January 27, 2013, 04:09:46 AM »

Bro...
You Euros be on some gay shit worrying about another mans taste in women. None of us got a chance of fucking her in the first place so why the fuck are should any of Simp on a bitch?  :grumpy:

pretty sure banana boy aint a euro, mayn

bouli77

« Reply #74 on: January 27, 2013, 07:10:38 AM »
it's funny how when somebody doesn't agree with people on this board, or says something foul/offensive, he's labeled a euro automatically even when he's not one lmao. that being said I agree with Blasphemy, nothing wrong with not wanting to smash someone everyone else drools about. especially when we don't really know how they look like in real life. Coco looks older than she is, not natural at all even if his curves are ridiculous, I can understand people not being attracted by her particularly. Would I fuck her if I had the chance ? Sure, why not... would I go after her or does she make me fantasize ? Nah.