Author Topic: King-T got in on the Ice-T/AP9 beef......AP-9 says situation solved.  (Read 1805 times)

Blasphemy (A)

Re: King-T got in on the Ice-T/AP9 beef......AP-9 says situation solved.
« Reply #75 on: January 27, 2013, 11:06:42 AM »
I wouldn't smash Coco (girl is really not my type, I'm not into White chicks that much). 

Bro...
You Euros be on some gay shit worrying about another mans taste in women. None of us got a chance of fucking her in the first place so why the fuck are should any of Simp on a bitch?  :grumpy:

pretty sure banana boy aint a euro, mayn
just trying to hit the beehives nest for the swarm.  ;D

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #76 on: January 27, 2013, 11:09:03 AM »
I wouldn't smash Coco (girl is really not my type, I'm not into White chicks that much). 

Bro...
You Euros be on some gay shit worrying about another mans taste in women. None of us got a chance of fucking her in the first place so why the fuck are should any of Simp on a bitch?  :grumpy:

pretty sure banana boy aint a euro, mayn
just trying to hit the beehives nest for the swarm.  ;D
LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #77 on: January 27, 2013, 11:30:37 AM »
You kids still don't get the Ice T and Coco are in a open relationship and that they probably let AP9 run is mouth about the whole thing just so they can have a little more buzz?

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #78 on: January 27, 2013, 11:41:37 AM »
You kids still don't get the Ice T and Coco are in a open relationship and that they probably let AP9 run is mouth about the whole thing just so they can have a little more buzz?

that makes sense too. they prolly fuck around but thats some disrespectful shit towards hip hop but niggaz gotta get they money ya feel me?

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #79 on: January 27, 2013, 01:19:08 PM »
and how would you know exactly if they had a open relationship? That's some Euroish type of thinking, coming up with your own story so your fantasy of a rapper doesn't get broken. I Remember talking to 1 guy and he was really into 2Pac claiming he was real Thug gangster from the street (his words not mine) and I told him about how he took Ballad and wrote "poetry" (nigga not knowing Rap is basically poetry with some beats), he actually told me that it was just some shit falsified by the man to destroy his creditability.   :grumpy:

People speaking on their Relationship as if they know what's up shouldn't because that's just some gossip which is something bitches do. Could of had a open relationship could of had the kind were Ice T likes to masterbate while CoCo is getting fucked by other men, or vice versa, could have 1 of those freaky ass 1s were coco does nothing but whip ice until he climaxes.

Now I Know that last line made wiggers popped 1 off in their pants, but all I'm saying it, we really have no idea, and to talk about like we do is ignorant.

Bottom Line Ice T got cheated on by his wife, it sucks but it happens, some people just aren't marriage material.  8)

Sccit

« Reply #80 on: January 27, 2013, 04:32:41 PM »

i'm pretty sure thats not a good look for ice-t.. if anything, he wasnted to keep it under wraps, and the info spilled when triflin ass coco took the pics.