Author Topic: Game Says Dr. Dre Will "Never" Release "Detox"  (Read 2621 times)

Sccit

Re: Game Says Dr. Dre Will "Never" Release "Detox"
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2013, 11:53:23 AM »

And last time I checked btw, the majority of rap comin out is no better than today's radio hits. Sorry to burst that bubble!

last u checked? i'm willing to bet u dont check shit but commercial releases.....what's the over/under on Will checkin albums like "rebellion against all there is", "still ruthless", or "the only solution"?....LOL. c'mon, now

Will_B

« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2013, 12:00:51 PM »

And last time I checked btw, the majority of rap comin out is no better than today's radio hits. Sorry to burst that bubble!

last u checked? i'm willing to bet u dont check shit but commercial releases.....what's the over/under on Will checkin albums like "rebellion against all there is", "still ruthless", or "the only solution"?....LOL. c'mon, now

Lol I listened to more albums than I care to remember. Pretty much every album hiphopdx reviews for a start. Shit gets tiresome, like Nik tryin to be clever lol

tone

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2013, 12:25:02 PM »
the kendrick was pretty much done when he signed.. dre mixed album which is last step to finalizing a record. mixing has nothing to do with producing. its just making sure all levels are sounding good

Okka

« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2013, 12:34:11 PM »
That's what i thought so too.

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2013, 12:48:50 PM »

Lol I listened to more albums than I care to remember. Pretty much every album hiphopdx reviews for a start. Shit gets tiresome, like Nik tryin to be clever lol

so u checked those 3 albums? LOL@the lies. no ones tryna be clever, will. i think ur havin flashbacks from mike madsen. i just like 2 call bullshit when i see it.

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2013, 12:49:22 PM »
That's what i thought so too.

yall thought wrong, mixing is a whole lot more than that..

Will_B

« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2013, 12:59:28 PM »

so u checked those 3 albums? LOL@the lies. no ones tryna be clever, will. i think ur havin flashbacks from mike madsen. i just like 2 call bullshit when i see it.

What does any of that mean lol.

Dude u need to not take offence if someone says the vast majority of albums aren't that good. Shit is fact. It's not about Napalm not doing the numbers u gotta get over that :D

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2013, 01:05:23 PM »

Dude u need to not take offence if someone says the vast majority of albums aren't that good. Shit is fact. It's not about Napalm not doing the numbers u gotta get over that :D

all i'm sayin is that u haven't heard some of the best albums this year, so for u to write everything off is mainly based off of ignorance. like i said, u mainly bump commercial releases. u overlook albums like mac mall or black c, because the hype isn't there. u cant claim "rap comin out today is no better than the radio hits" when u dont even check for the best shit comin out, or albums that hiphopdx didn't review. LOL

Will_B

« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2013, 01:14:21 PM »

all i'm sayin is that u haven't heard some of the best albums this year, so for u to write everything off is mainly based off of ignorance. like i said, u mainly bump commercial releases. u overlook albums like mac mall or black c, because the hype isn't there. u cant claim "rap comin out today is no better than the radio hits" when u dont even check for the best shit comin out, or albums that hiphopdx didn't review. LOL

I took a shit bout 6.30am before I showered for work today.

But you knew that, right :D

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2013, 01:20:28 PM »

no, i didnt know that...but i do know u didnt hear "rebellion against all there is" or "still ruthless" based on your lack of replies in the threads discussing those albums.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2013, 01:22:09 PM »

And yes, the album has a lot of radio friendly cuts on it. That's why Kendrick's name recognition blew the fuck up in the last couple months.

Nuh Uh.

Its cause no one has ever released anything like this ever ever, in the history of the world.  Thats why.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Will_B

« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2013, 01:28:32 PM »

no, i didnt know that...but i do know u didnt hear "rebellion against all there is" or "still ruthless" based on your lack of replies in the threads discussing those albums.

I'll give u a proper answer, I got 4 or 5 ways to learn bout new rap music.

Urban radio

Word of mouth

Buzz shit I see day to day on the web.

Shit I read on this forum

Shit I read on sites (mainly hiphopdx and complex)

Shit I see on TV

Shit I see in store when I'm buying CD's and wot not

Shit I read in the printed media

Ok I lied I got a few avenues....

Now I ain't gonna feel bad if I'm still missing stuff, things I can stumble on shit. I'm checking stuff in my spare time and down time at work...and even when I'm working I got Urban radio on.

So you think I'm missing out? Maybe put a cassette under my pillow when I sleep lol?

EDIT: No offence Mac Malls ok for underground shit but that Black C is straight garbage
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 01:30:34 PM by Do Buy Albums »

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2013, 01:34:07 PM »
that Black C is straight garbage

lmfao.... now we see what were dealin with. point proven.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2013, 01:41:22 PM »

Speakin of which, whats up with the LAMB album?

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2013, 01:43:59 PM »

Speakin of which, whats up with the LAMB album?

all the tracks are done, just in the mastering stages, and the video for "hitemwitanother1" needs 2 be edited+released before we put that out... 8)

should be soon