Author Topic: Game Says Dr. Dre Will "Never" Release "Detox"  (Read 2624 times)

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
Re: Game Says Dr. Dre Will "Never" Release "Detox"
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2013, 12:34:14 PM »
Free Post
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

Will_B

« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2013, 12:35:27 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^
that just proves what NICC is trying to say - mainstream rap only plus DPG
so claim GKMC is one of the best in last 5 years is just funny

lol, leave him alone...he called Black C's album "trash"....outside of Will, theres not one person I know who heard the album and had something other than GREAT things to say about it. he doesn't even warrant a response in this thread after that one.  

I heard some nice production and some mic presence going on there. I like to bump shit like that from time to time but you don't get much milage from those albums. My opinion. Don't take it to heart champ

i dont give a fuck what u say, u called the album trash.....ur opinion on west coast hip-hop holds zero weight after that.

if u can find me another bad review or someone else who didn't like the album, i'll take that back....

frankly, i think u didnt even hear it and are just saying that to validate ur opinions even more, which ended up backfiring :laugh:

Nope u reaching too far. Hiphopdx is down at the mo, but I've not done a catch up since nov or december. Hadn't heard either of those albums, and I googled some tracks on your recommendation hoping to enjoy. Heard one Black C track that sounded garbage so I called it.

Been back since and saw a vid of him in the studio with some nice live sounding instros so I'm gonna say its all good. Nothing mind blowing to me. Just my 2c

Sccit

« Reply #77 on: January 22, 2013, 12:44:44 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^

lol, leave him alone...he called Black C's album "trash"....outside of Will, theres not one person I know who heard the album and had something other than GREAT things to say about it. he doesn't even warrant a response in this thread after that one.  

I heard some nice production and some mic presence going on there. I like to bump shit like that from time to time but you don't get much milage from those albums. My opinion. Don't take it to heart champ

i dont give a fuck what u say, u called the album trash.....ur opinion on west coast hip-hop holds zero weight after that.

if u can find me another bad review or someone else who didn't like the album, i'll take that back....

frankly, i think u didnt even hear it and are just saying that to validate ur opinions even more, which ended up backfiring :laugh:

Nope u reaching too far. Hiphopdx is down at the mo, but I've not done a catch up since nov or december. Hadn't heard either of those albums, and I googled some tracks on your recommendation hoping to enjoy. Heard one Black C track that sounded garbage so I called it.

Been back since and saw a vid of him in the studio with some nice live sounding instros so I'm gonna say its all good. Nothing mind blowing to me. Just my 2c

so u called the album trash after hearing one track? LOL...like i said, ur credibility has been shot in this thread

Will_B

« Reply #78 on: January 22, 2013, 12:47:33 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^

so u called the album trash after hearing one track? LOL...like i said, ur credibility has been shot in this thread

No I said "No offence Mac Malls ok for underground shit but that Black C is straight garbage"

Sccit

« Reply #79 on: January 22, 2013, 01:53:08 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^

No I said "No offence Mac Malls ok for underground shit but that Black C is straight garbage"

but u said u only heard 1 song?  :D :-X

Will_B

« Reply #80 on: January 22, 2013, 01:56:21 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^

but u said u only heard 1 song?  :D :-X

Yeah and u got awful touchy so I went back and looked up his Vevo.

If u like I'll officially change my statement for u

"that Mac Mall and Black C is ok for underground, does nothing for me tho" :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #81 on: January 22, 2013, 01:57:57 PM »
yea, mac mall and black c is okay, but kendrick is groundbreaking.....lol. once again, this thread is a bad look for your credibility. just hope it dies down soon.

Will_B

« Reply #82 on: January 22, 2013, 02:01:25 PM »
yea, mac mall and black c is okay, but kendrick is groundbreaking.....lol. once again, this thread is a bad look for your credibility. just hope it dies down soon.

And when did I say GKMC is groundbreaking.

Again someone on the net talking in extremes to 'win' an argument :D

This ain't about Napalm not doing the numbers Nik!!!

Sccit

« Reply #83 on: January 22, 2013, 02:06:44 PM »

And when did I say GKMC is groundbreaking.

Again someone on the net talking in extremes to 'win' an argument :D

This ain't about Napalm not doing the numbers Nik!!!

lol, again u bring up "napalm" cuz u have nothing to say....i felt u were acting as if "GKMC" was groundbreaking. if u dont, then u dont. but u still have it in ur top 3 of the last 5 years, which is pretty pathetic, when u call Black C's album (which u haven't heard) "trash" (and then change the "trash" to "okay" when u realize it made u look foolish)

Okka

« Reply #84 on: January 22, 2013, 02:30:53 PM »

It's his opinion. Everybody got one.

Okka

Sccit

« Reply #86 on: January 22, 2013, 02:33:22 PM »

yea, and someones opinion could be that "the chronic" was trash, doesn't mean i'd respect it..

Will_B

« Reply #87 on: January 22, 2013, 02:37:49 PM »

yea, and someones opinion could be that "the chronic" was trash, doesn't mean i'd respect it..

You're comparing The Chronic to Black C,  Still Ruthless.

Wow.

You just got all your shit revoked.

Sccit

« Reply #88 on: January 22, 2013, 02:46:00 PM »

Wow.

i didnt compare anything, dumbfuck. ure just too stupid to understand the point i was making. must be the aspergers :D

Will_B

« Reply #89 on: January 22, 2013, 02:48:49 PM »

Wow.

i didnt compare anything, dumbfuck. ure just too stupid to understand the point i was making. must be the aspergers :D

Like do I even what? :D

Shit got hella off topic btw