Author Topic: Damn, I need some love...  (Read 628 times)

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Damn, I need some love...
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2001, 09:56:51 AM »
Owen does make a lot of stuff up ... he gave me a whole bunch of pms making up stuff  ::)
One of the lies he told me was that his album was already onsale in the uk ... and its called "the shefiff" or something lol ... he also told me it wasn't rap .. it was "indie" music ....
So my advice is hes mad and don't listen to him .......
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Hittman

« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2001, 09:59:03 AM »
lee I'm Guessing TheSheriff Was Joking. After All He Does Fancy You.  ;D

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2001, 09:59:09 AM »

You Know Who Owen Is, Its TheSheriff. So Don't Say You Aint Never Heard Of Him Before. And Another Thing If You Dont Even Know Who Owen Is Then Why The Fuck Are You Judging Him And Saying His Work Is Wack. You Say That I'm The One Contradicting Myself, Then I Suggest You Read Your Post.

oh its THESHERIFF?!?!?! did he change his name or something? anyways, i'm just speaking the truth, hes shit is amature, below average so i'm just speaking my mind, thats what a FORUM is for man, so don't flip out LOL i mean you act like youre "owen" bodyguard LOL

btw i KNOW i KNOW you want me gone badly forever but the thing is i'll always be back like MJ's so stop trying to start shit with me man and mind your own business

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2001, 10:00:03 AM »
whaaaaa? TheSherrif is Owen :o
I waz wondering where dat lil fag went..........So he waz wit us tha whole time? lol...........whateva as i said before all i want is proof..........And it dont look like this guy has one...........So fuck it...........

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Hittman

« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2001, 10:09:44 AM »

oh its THESHERIFF?!?!?! did he change his name or something? anyways, i'm just speaking the truth, hes shit is amature, below average so i'm just speaking my mind, thats what a FORUM is for man, so don't flip out LOL i mean you act like youre "owen" bodyguard LOL

btw i KNOW i KNOW you want me gone badly forever but the thing is i'll always be back like MJ's so stop trying to start shit with me man and mind your own business

So, Lets Get This Straight, You Have Never Heard This Dude Rhyme Before But You Automatically Know That His Shit Is Wack. Seems Pretty Strange To Me. Then You Have The Audacity To Say My Rhymes Are Shit, When I Rhyme Very Rarely, And You Aint Never Heard Any Of Them. Anyway About This Place Been A Forum, Yeah A Forum Is For Discussion But Most People Here Can Communicate In A Freindly Way Without Having To Abuse Other People To Get There Message Across. I'm Not Trying To Start Shit With You, I Think Internet Beefs Are Stupid, But I Just Think That You Look Down On Everyone Probably Because Your Jealous Of Something Or Other. If Anyone Is A Hypocrite In This Matter Its You, Atleast I Can Get My Message Across Without De-Grading Others.

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2001, 12:03:55 PM »

I'm Not Been A Hypocrite. The Truth Is You Dissed Him With Out Even Knowing Who The Hell He Was. Face It min0riy, Your The One In The Wrong.

i NEVER dissed him, if i dissed him, i would've cussed him out, and said other ignorant shit but i NEVER didn't as you can clearly see, i was being a critic you fool, fucking U.Kians takes shit too personal, don't you have a life outside the net?

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2001, 12:09:31 PM »

So, Lets Get This Straight, You Have Never Heard This Dude Rhyme Before But You Automatically Know That His Shit Is Wack. Seems Pretty Strange To Me. Then You Have The Audacity To Say My Rhymes Are Shit, When I Rhyme Very Rarely, And You Aint Never Heard Any Of Them. Anyway About This Place Been A Forum, Yeah A Forum Is For Discussion But Most People Here Can Communicate In A Freindly Way Without Having To Abuse Other People To Get There Message Across. I'm Not Trying To Start Shit With You, I Think Internet Beefs Are Stupid, But I Just Think That You Look Down On Everyone Probably Because Your Jealous Of Something Or Other. If Anyone Is A Hypocrite In This Matter Its You, Atleast I Can Get My Message Across Without De-Grading Others.

does U.K. speak english????

how many times do i have to explain to your thick headed ass, i NEVER dissed him, i critize his rhymes and his remarks and YES, i have read his rhymes, otherwise i wouldn've not critize him for it jesus........btw, what the fuck do i feel jealous about? when i go to school full-time, fuck bitches, do whatever the fuck i wanna do while you and your "master" owen LOL is on 24/7 falsely claiming bullshit???

Hittman

« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2001, 12:12:29 PM »

i NEVER dissed him, if i dissed him, i would've cussed him out, and said other ignorant shit but i NEVER didn't as you can clearly see, i was being a critic you fool, fucking U.Kians takes shit too personal, don't you have a life outside the net?

You Dissed Him, So Dont Say You Didn't. See Below:

yo trust me, this kid doesn't have no FUCKING record deal, he can't even rhyme, all his shit are whack at the keystyle forum and he can't even battle any homie

Wack Shit, Eh? I'd Pretty Much Say You Dissed Him. Dont Start Turning The Tables Just Becuase I Am In The Right And Well Your Just Wrong.  And As For My life Outside The Net, That Consists Of School And School Work. See I'm Trying To Make Something With My Life. Like You Used To Say "A Life Is A Terrible Thing To Waste".

Hittman

« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2001, 12:16:45 PM »

does U.K. speak english????

how many times do i have to explain to your thick headed ass, i NEVER dissed him, i critize his rhymes and his remarks and YES, i have read his rhymes, otherwise i wouldn've not critize him for it jesus........btw, what the fuck do i feel jealous about? when i go to school full-time, fuck bitches, do whatever the fuck i wanna do while you and your "master" owen LOL is on 24/7 falsely claiming bullshit???

Does UK Speak English? Let Me See, The Inventors Of The English Language. I Think So, Dont You. Where I Come From Saying Someone Has Got Wack Shit Is A Diss. If Youre Gonan Critise You Dont Have To Do It In Such A Way. As For Your Remark About "Fuckin Bitches" I Thought You Would Be To Busy Making Up Other Alias On This Board Then Arguing With Them To Have The Time To "Fuck Bitches". And Owen Isn't My Master. I Barely Know Him, I'm Just Sticking Up For What I Think is Right. I Couldnt Care If You Were The Fuckin Admin, My Principals Come Very High In my Life.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2001, 12:19:31 PM »
I'm looking for a record deal (Me and Roccy that is, call us S-N-R)...I already talked to E-A-Ski, he told me to send him a demo and add my number on it...Also Roccys friend does art for Krayzie Bone, so that might help, not only that but I see Ice Cube every day...Only if I rapped 1 year ago, I coulda been on Doggystyle, DPG Records, or something else, or at least with Pretty Tony (Snoops brother), LoL...DAMN!

TheSheriff

« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2001, 12:20:44 PM »
Lee-I never said it was indie music, thanks. Get your facts straight. I also said it was only available in some outlets of the sops I mentioned. I then offered to send a copy to you(or maybe this was one of the times you claimed to have been "disconnected", haha, that was funny), and no answer. Soooo...Oh well.

Doggystylin'-Damn man, I thought we was cool.

Min0rity-Man, I like your signature. But why would you wanna fuck yourself?

7th-I can give you some shit if you want. But when you come on, diss me and shit, why would I? What a retard. ::)

Anyways, Owen-12, Bitchez-3, plus Doggystylin'.

One final point: Hmm, I was out recording, in fact, from the last time I posted till now. Funny that, eh? I rarely spend more than a hour a day here, and that's only occasionally. Right now I'm ill, so I'm hardly gonna be out on a pub crawl. Y'all some idiots, and you call the peeps who believe me gullible. The main thang is, they know me, y'all don't. Rud, Sikotic, Blade and I talk regularly.

Rememver, Min0rity, your first ever words to me on MSN were "you fag"? And that ain't dissing? And then you tried to make peace? Wasn't I the one that gave you love when SugeFight had you down, little girl? Then you switched on me? Motherfuckin punk trick.

'Bless the real, all the fakes get killed, who can you trust only time reveals, TOSS IT UP...'

Y'all that saying I'm a liar are some anally retentive motherfuckers, need to diss people on the internet over stuff that don't directly affect you or your mindset, I'm just feeling some sympathy right here.

And much thanks and love to my homie Logic, thanx for sticking for me man.

Owen

P.S. BTW, Min0rity...Your rhymes are so goddamn shitty, a fertilizer manufacturer could supply the whole of the States with it for several years, they're so goddamn shitty. And anyways, however bad my rhymes, I'm the one with the contract, lol, in the end, I ain't gonna be put down by a bunch of netbangers like you.

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2001, 12:42:16 PM »

Does UK Speak English? Let Me See, The Inventors Of The English Language. I Think So, Dont You. Where I Come From Saying Someone Has Got Wack Shit Is A Diss. If Youre Gonan Critise You Dont Have To Do It In Such A Way. As For Your Remark About "Fuckin Bitches" I Thought You Would Be To Busy Making Up Other Alias On This Board Then Arguing With Them To Have The Time To "Fuck Bitches". And Owen Isn't My Master. I Barely Know Him, I'm Just Sticking Up For What I Think is Right. I Couldnt Care If You Were The Fuckin Admin, My Principals Come Very High In my Life.

oh so i have other alias in this board??? since you know i speak the truth, its time for you to MAKE UP things about me now cuz you know you can't help but to agree with me. and i wouldn't say my principals come very high in my life when all your worth is just a cup of tea... ::)

oh btw, i guess peeps from your area are some shiesty motherfuckers if you know what i mean ;)

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2001, 12:47:46 PM »

how original...please grow up

Anyways, Owen-12, Bitchez-4.

that right there proves your maturity and your life worthy

Rememver, Min0rity, your first ever words to me on MSN were "you fag"? And that ain't dissing? And then you tried to make peace? Wasn't I the one that gave you love when SugeFight had you down, little girl? Then you switched on me? Motherfuckin punk trick.

naw YOU tryed to make peace thats why you kept sticking up for me and kissing my ass on every FUCKING post and btw you fliped out on me after i told you ONCE to calm down so that showed your level of loyal

P.S. BTW, Min0rity...Your rhymes are so goddamn shitty, a fertilizer manufacturer could supply the whole of the States with it for several years, they're so goddamn shitty. And anyways, however bad my rhymes, I'm the one with the contract, lol, in the end, I ain't gonna be put down by a bunch of netbangers like you.

LMAO!!!!!!!! please stop living fantasys ;D and don't even start about rhymes kid lets not even go there

Doggystylin

« Reply #58 on: November 10, 2001, 12:50:28 PM »

Lee-I never said it was indie music, thanks. Get your facts straight. I also said it was only available in some outlets of the sops I mentioned. I then offered to send a copy to you(or maybe this was one of the times you claimed to have been "disconnected", haha, that was funny), and no answer. Soooo...Oh well.

Doggystylin'-Damn man, I thought we was cool.

7th-I can give you some shit if you want. But when you come on, diss me and shit, why would I? What a retard. ::)

Anyways, Owen-12, Bitchez-4.

Listen up here owen, now just cause i dont believe you does that mean i wasnt cool with you, i mean i wouldnt blame yall if you guys didnt believe me. and if you do have one why are you just gonna come here and say shit like that? get a album out and then say shit like that, and you called me a bitch so you just fucked up right there. i never said anything to you. and why did you think i believed you? i never said i did, and just cause we dont , that makes us the bad guys? aight man whatever, stop actin and actually do somethin besides talkin. and it shouldnt matter if people believe u or not, prove it by puttin a album out in stores, and another reason i dont believe you, I DONT KNOW YOU!

cough *NIKbragslikeamufucka* cough good 4 u man, lol ;D

TheSheriff

« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2001, 12:53:48 PM »
^^^Aight man, didn't mean to include you in the bitches thing, will go change it.

Personally, I just don't see the point in being cynical...Okay, I'll send you a snippet of a track soon, if you want? Something beyond talking, is that what you meant by that?

Oh, BTW NIK, good luck and all. You got some tight lyrical skills man. :)