Author Topic: Whose more in love?  (Read 1384 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Whose more in love?
« on: January 20, 2013, 03:15:27 PM »
Classic Material with T.I. or NIK with Kobe?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Whose more in love?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 03:18:40 PM »
i know you ain't talkin' cham. i'm waitin' to see the reality show wit you and joe budden in an abandon apartment smokin' crack together recitin' slaughterhouse verses on some 5 heartbeats shit.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Will_B

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 03:24:31 PM »
i know you ain't talkin' cham. i'm waitin' to see the reality show wit you and joe budden in an abandon apartment smokin' crack together recitin' slaughterhouse verses on some 5 heartbeats shit.

Cham wishes Joey killed his baby

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2013, 03:26:27 PM »
You originally wrote "me and your mother" and edited it. Don't let this thread get to you bruh, I'm just trying to figure out the truth.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2013, 03:27:32 PM »

Cham wishes Joey killed his baby
cham listen to the worst artists ever. he need to watch love and hip hop where joey is gettin' clowned. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2013, 03:28:26 PM »
You originally wrote "me and your mother" and edited it. Don't let this thread get to you bruh, I'm just trying to figure out the truth.
it wasn't needed at the moment i had somethin' better.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2013, 03:29:19 PM »
I don't watch that show lol. That's the difference, I'm a fan of Joe's music. Where if T.I. addressed the media with a fourteen hour press conference, you'd call out of work and watch every word.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2013, 03:29:45 PM »
it wasn't needed at the moment i had somethin' better.

Thinking too much bruh.

Will_B

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2013, 03:31:29 PM »
I don't watch that show lol. That's the difference, I'm a fan of Joe's music. Where if T.I. addressed the media with a fourteen hour press conference, you'd call out of work and watch every word.

LOL hatin on OG classic, because he has a job :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2013, 03:33:55 PM »
I've been pretty inactive lately but, how didn't you get run off this forum yet? Lmao

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2013, 03:35:37 PM »
you don't watch the show cause it's an embarrasment for joe and for the record i wouldn't ever call out for such i'm not you fag boy idn't do it when trouble man dropped why would do it for somethin' else pertainin' to t.i. you just a dick jumper who's eager to fit in and be down. grow the fuck up.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2013, 03:36:40 PM »

LOL hatin on OG classic, because he has a job :D
he's pussy. he won't be happy until he see me in ny.

Will_B

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2013, 03:39:47 PM »
I've been pretty inactive lately but, how didn't you get run off this forum yet? Lmao

Lol I'm just shittin with u Cham, just figured u were due a dose (no HIV)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2013, 03:40:42 PM »
Bro you're from Jersey. You house is somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean.

As for the embarrassment...it's common knowledge Joe takes more Ls than anyone n Hip Hop. It's hilarious. I'm already on record saying his upcoming album is probably going to be a disappointment lol. Stop playin yaself. I have nothing to do with his, I'm just tryna find out whose more in love.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2013, 03:44:23 PM »
Bro you're from Jersey. You house is somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean.

As for the embarrassment...it's common knowledge Joe takes more Ls than anyone n Hip Hop. It's hilarious. I'm already on record saying his upcoming album is probably going to be a disappointment lol. Stop playin yaself. I have nothing to do with his, I'm just tryna find out whose more in love.
my shit is safe and secure homeboy sandy didn't fucked my shit up can't say the same for yours. you ain't nuttin' but an hour and some change away if that. you've dick rode a lot of posters here so i should be askin' you that question.