Author Topic: Whose more in love?  (Read 1382 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Whose more in love?
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2013, 04:12:30 PM »
My vote goes to NIK and Kobe.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2013, 04:19:04 PM »
Classic Material with T.I. or NIK with Kobe?
This thread brought to you by a poster named "Chamillitary Click"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2013, 04:21:12 PM »
my thing is we are all fans of somethin' before you reply ask your parents who are they fans of musically or else and let them tell you why. you guys today are so worried about what others think. we all are fans at the end of the day of somethin' those who deny it have deeper issues. people before us weren't labeled dick riders or groupies because they played an earth wind & fire record over and over and discussed it. now if you do it you're this and that because you enjoy a certain artist's music ? a lot of y'all got homo thoughts on ya mind outside of music. check yourselves.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2013, 04:23:34 PM »
This thread brought to you by a poster named "Chamillitary Click"
LOL i couldn't of said it better. all he's missin' is the gold bamboo earrings wit chamillitary click in 'em.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2013, 11:22:30 PM »
I shit on Cham too. Missing the point.

Will_B

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2013, 11:46:43 PM »
my thing is we are all fans of somethin' before you reply ask your parents who are they fans of musically or else and let them tell you why. you guys today are so worried about what others think. we all are fans at the end of the day of somethin' those who deny it have deeper issues. people before us weren't labeled dick riders or groupies because they played an earth wind & fire record over and over and discussed it. now if you do it you're this and that because you enjoy a certain artist's music ? a lot of y'all got homo thoughts on ya mind outside of music. check yourselves.

Quoted for truth

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2013, 01:14:26 PM »
lol, this faggot cant be serious..

biebs loves lebron like no other, and has no ties to him in terms of teams he roots for or city representation. he's a sixers fan and has an unexplainable hard-on for lebron, which has been well documented in the sports section. at least my appreciation for kobe can be explained through me being a die-hard laker fan since the 80s....whats ur excuse, fagboy? big muscles??

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2013, 01:20:34 PM »

biebs loves lebron like no other, and has no ties to him in terms of teams he roots for or city representation. he's a sixers fan and has an unexplainable hard-on for lebron, which has been well documented in the sports section. at least my appreciation for kobe can be explained through me being a die-hard laker fan since the 80s....whats ur excuse, fagboy? big muscles??
he say the same about me but t.i. been one of my fav. emcees since trap muzik before a wigger like him even knew who t.i. was. he's just a fag lookin' for attention like some of these other homosexuals hidin' behind the screen.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2013, 01:22:17 PM »

he say the same about me but t.i. been one of my fav. emcees since trap muzik before a wigger like him even knew who t.i. was. he's just a fag lookin' for attention like some of these other homosexuals hidin' behind the screen.

there is nothing gayer on this forum than blunt tyme and cham's obsession with lebron...there is absolutely no explanation for it outside of homosexuality. he even has him in his avatar. how he felt confident enough to make this thread is beyond me. :-\

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2013, 01:25:44 PM »

there is nothing gayer on this forum than blunt tyme and cham's obsession with lebron...there is absolutely no explanation for it outside of homosexuality. he even has him in his avatar. how he felt  confident enough to make this thread is beyond me. :-\
exactly. those wit other rappers and/or athletes in their sigs be the ones poppin' shit.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2013, 01:34:41 PM »
can be explained through me being a die-hard laker fan since the 80s...

Hold up young Nik...were you even alive in the 80's????

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2013, 01:35:37 PM »

First intelligent thing I've ever seen you post. 

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2013, 01:40:07 PM »
can be explained through me being a die-hard laker fan since the 80s...

Hold up young Nik...were you even alive in the 80's????

of course, what u thought, i was a 90s baby? :-X

been a laker fan since birth, my boy.

you born in the 80s too, right??

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2013, 01:47:06 PM »

First intelligent thing I've ever seen you post. 
that statement is so cliche by now.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2013, 01:51:34 PM »

You with Frank Oceans ballsack faggot.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will