Author Topic: Whose more in love?  (Read 1389 times)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Whose more in love?
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2013, 01:52:56 PM »
my thing is we are all fans of somethin' before you reply ask your parents who are they fans of musically or else and let them tell you why. you guys today are so worried about what others think. we all are fans at the end of the day of somethin' those who deny it have deeper issues. people before us weren't labeled dick riders or groupies because they played an earth wind & fire record over and over and discussed it. now if you do it you're this and that because you enjoy a certain artist's music ? a lot of y'all got homo thoughts on ya mind outside of music. check yourselves.

First intelligent thing I've ever seen you post. 
that statement is so cliche by now.

I have a feeling you had to google cliche.. Real thugs don't use words like that.  Look at your tough guy posts....there no cliche in there...hahahaha

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2013, 01:54:08 PM »
my thing is we are all fans of somethin' before you reply ask your parents who are they fans of musically or else and let them tell you why. you guys today are so worried about what others think. we all are fans at the end of the day of somethin' those who deny it have deeper issues. people before us weren't labeled dick riders or groupies because they played an earth wind & fire record over and over and discussed it. now if you do it you're this and that because you enjoy a certain artist's music ? a lot of y'all got homo thoughts on ya mind outside of music. check yourselves.

I have a feeling you had to google cliche.. Real thugs don't use words like that.  Look at your tough guy posts....there no cliche in there...hahahaha
ain't you supposed to be gettin' dived in by some dudes to fuck a hot bitch or somethin' ?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 01:57:51 PM by OG Classic Material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2013, 01:54:52 PM »
Classic Material with T.I. or NIK with Kobe?

You with Frank Oceans ballsack faggot.
LOL i forgot he was in love wit frank ocean.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2013, 02:07:35 PM »

I have a feeling you had to google cliche.. Real thugs don't use words like that.  Look at your tough guy posts....there no cliche in there...hahahaha
ain't you supposed to be gettin' dived in by some dudes to fuck a hot bitch or somethin' ?

Naw, I was hoping for a better video than what was posted.  That shit looked like it was filmed with a brick phone....

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2013, 04:33:15 PM »

Naw, I was hoping for a better video than what was posted.  That shit looked like it was filmed with a brick phone....
bullshit you would let a dude pound you out to fuck wit a hot chick that's some fag shit. there's no way around it.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2013, 04:50:40 PM »
bullshit you would let a dude pound you out to fuck wit a hot chick that's some fag shit. there's no way around it.

Or maybe I, like you am not being truthful about everything I write.  So for me that would be letting a dude boss me up.....for you that would be acting like a bad ass.

Get it?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2013, 04:55:11 PM »

Or maybe I, like you am not being truthful about everything I write.  So for me that would be letting a dude boss me up.....for you that would be acting like a bad ass.

Get it?
ain't no way around that fag shit i don't care how many excuses you come up wit. i don't converse wit fags so let's stop here

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2013, 04:59:45 PM »
ain't no way around that fag shit i don't care how many excuses you come up wit. i don't converse wit fags so let's stop here

Ok tough guy...that sounds good.  Didn't want to fuck up and piss you off.  I value my life.  Don't worry about me having an easy target either...KSlack still posts here.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2013, 06:31:33 PM »
I just defend the reality that LeBron is better than Kobe. I'll defend that the number nine is greater than the number eight, if that was your dumbass thought. Does that mean I have an obsession with the number nine? No. I'm just defending reality.

I officially change my vote to a tie.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2013, 06:35:34 PM »
I just defend the reality that LeBron is better than Kobe. I'll defend that the number nine is greater than the number eight, if that was your dumbass thought. Does that mean I have an obsession with the number nine? No. I'm just defending reality.

I officially change my vote to a tie.
but it's okay when YOU do it ? you're just as nutty as joe budden go listen to loose quarter and finish bangin' your head against a brick wall until there's nothin' left.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2013, 06:39:16 PM »
I never said you can't be a fan of someone. But you just said that T.I. has a flawless discography with all classics and he'd beat Pac up in a fist fight. And NIK with Kobe is honestly probably more embarrassing.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2013, 06:51:07 PM »
I never said you can't be a fan of someone. But you just said that T.I. has a flawless discography with all classics and he'd beat Pac up in a fist fight. And NIK with Kobe is honestly probably more embarrassing.
you've obviously misquoted me but so the fuck what. there muthafuckas that feel that way about pac that didn't feel that way before he signed to death row. what does that make them ? and yes i do believe t.i. would beat pac up one on one. pac wasn't no thug so many people have confirmed that it's absurd for you or anyone to argue that.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2013, 06:54:00 PM »
I'm not arguing who would win the fight. I just can't believe you played it out in your head and declared a winner. Next you about to say T.I. has a better right hook than Tyson.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2013, 07:05:01 PM »
I'm not arguing who would win the fight. I just can't believe you played it out in your head and declared a winner. Next you about to say T.I. has a better right hook than Tyson.
nah. not at all i just know there are too many people that can confirm that pac couldn't fight.

Al Bundy

« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2013, 07:05:56 PM »
doesn't this get old for you guys?