Author Topic: Whose more in love?  (Read 1386 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Whose more in love?
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2013, 07:09:43 PM »
doesn't this get old for you guys?
it does. i shouldn't have to go back and forth over what i choose to listen to. it's sickenin'. muthafuckas can discuss an album that's never comin' out (detox) and it's cool but when tip come up it's groupie shit. smdh
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2013, 07:15:04 PM »
No need for emotions. Save them for Clifford.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2013, 07:17:09 PM »
No need for emotions. Save them for Clifford.
i think you got emotions for clifford. don't be mad cause joe budden is a failure it's ok he'll always make mixtapes.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Al Bundy

« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2013, 07:18:38 PM »
it does. i shouldn't have to go back and forth over what i choose to listen to. it's sickenin'. muthafuckas can discuss an album that's never comin' out (detox) and it's cool but when tip come up it's groupie shit. smdh

then don't. i used to constantly read bullshit about my musical tastes when i was critical on other posters favorite rappers. i didn't really give a shit about what someone had to say about it. you control your emotions - they don't. the minute it changes, you lose.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2013, 07:22:02 PM »

then don't. i used to constantly read bullshit about my musical tastes when i was critical on other posters favorite rappers. i didn't really give a shit about what someone had to say about it. you control your emotions - they don't. the minute it changes, you lose.
m emotions are intact. i'm just laugin' at the nerve of someone like cummilitary clit who think he has the right to ? me when i'd mop this forum wit his dick jumpin' ass.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2013, 10:51:26 PM »
i'd mop this forum wit his dick

Dude, I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2013, 01:08:04 AM »
I just defend the reality that LeBron is better than Kobe. I'll defend that the number nine is greater than the number eight, if that was your dumbass thought. Does that mean I have an obsession with the number nine? No. I'm just defending reality.

I officially change my vote to a tie.

lmao, u do a lot more than "defend" him...anyone whos ever been in the sports section knows u have a homosexual obsession with lebron, and thats an undeniable fact

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2013, 12:38:40 PM »
i'd mop this forum wit his dick

Dude, I'm going to have to ask you to leave.
you just read the word dick and got mesmerized huh ?

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2013, 12:43:38 PM »
lol...i'm still shocked that he had the balls to make this thread without removing his avatar first.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2013, 12:52:36 PM »
lol...i'm still shocked that he had the balls to make this thread without removing his avatar first.
LOL that's what these hoes do they got niggas in their sigs and try to call another person out for bein' a fan. cham a.k.a daffy duck.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2013, 01:48:04 PM »

There's no denying he's the best talent in the NBA by a landslide. Considering sports are a form of entertainment and basketball is spread globally, how is he not a candidate for greatest entertainer ever. #getonmylevel

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2013, 01:51:55 PM »

There's no denying he's the best talent in the NBA by a landslide. Considering sports are a form of entertainment and basketball is spread globally, how is he not a candidate for greatest entertainer ever. #getonmylevel

i just find it sad that u get more entertainment out of lebron than anything else in your homosexual existence.

"The greatest entertainer ever."

:camp:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2013, 01:52:37 PM »
OHHH now you're editing posts. I'm really not trying to spark feelings here's, just get an answer to my question.

Will_B

« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2013, 01:54:00 PM »
Is there 2 dudes any more in love than Cham and Nik?

Am I missing something here

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2013, 01:55:09 PM »
OHHH now you're editing posts. I'm really not trying to spark feelings here's, just get an answer to my question.

i misread ur post. didnt realize u already admitted to your feelings regarding how much he entertains u.