Author Topic: Some positive shit (mostly health)  (Read 540 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Some positive shit (mostly health)
« on: January 21, 2013, 04:31:29 AM »

As you people all know by now I could spend all day commenting on and providing examples of corruption, of double think, lies, deception, intentional misdirection, damning holes which the media plays along with, fake news etc but ultimately there is, in my opinion a much bigger agenda being played out and whether you agree or disagree with me, it really doesn't matter. However there is a road you can go down an endless road, a road where it appears like there is absolutely nothing you an do but the reality is there are some very small shades of light and not this false hope crap, but practical things which you can do in the here and now.

So here are 5 things which I can immediately think of/suggest

Search engines
Google has the ability to auto predict what you are going to search for based on your previous searches which means that google is building up a database on each and every person through the use of cookies. However we all know that google is utilised because the other search engines are nowhere near as comprehensive. However there is a solution to that, if you are tired of being spied upon, there is a solution.
https://startpage.com/eng/ - this allows you to use the search engine of google without tying the searches to you, it does not use cookies and discards your IP.

Sustenance

Bread
We all hear and see the warnings about bread queues if a situaton developed under which the super market shelves ran dry so that is one reason to buy bread mix because it can be stored for over a year thus addressing the need to have some kind of contingency. However without that necessity, it's a very healthy and what's more much more flavoursome alternative to pre packaged loaves. The health benefits centre on the fact that it does not contain soya flour, soya, if you ever bother to research into it, is extremely poisonous to the body but I am not going into all of that because I am trying to keep things positive (I know, for once). It is extremely easy to bake your own bread and extremely cheap too so it makes perfect sense to do.

Goats Milk
I know, some people immediately feel revulsion over goats milk and I will admit that some goats milk is UGGGH however I have 2 different brands of goats milk which are very nice either with cereals or just as a drink. So why would you choose goats milk over cows milk? well first of all the downside, there is a premium to be paid when comparing the two however you have to weigh the costs against the benefits to health. So benefit
1) Goats milk contains far less globules than cows milk, this is what causes excess mucous in a lot of people.
2) Goats milk contains selenium which is key to maintaining a strong immune system
3) Such is the high demand for cows milk, that cows are pumped full of estrogen to stimulate their hormones into producing yet more milk which causes a major imbalance in our own bodies, not to mention all of the vaccines administered to cows.
4) It is a natural anti inflammatory and so for the hundreds of thousands or indeed millions who suffer from crohns disease, ibs or other gastro intestinal problems, then this is ideal.
5) Goats milk is closer to human milk than cows milk meaning this is less foreign to the body and thus better absorbed into the body.
6) It has double the amount of fatty acids of cows milk

There are other benefits too but I am going to leave it at that but you will find out more when you look into it.

Water
We all know that water is the source of life, we know that all sorts of shit is dumped into the water supplies. Fortunately there are gravity water filter filtration systems which filter out almost all of those toxins and you really do taste the difference too but don't filter out the minerals which the body needs. They filters last for about 10 years and in addition you can buy fluoride filters too which massively reduce the fluoride you consume. Fluoride has been deemed in many studies to do all sorts of horrific things to the body and dulls the brain so it's an obvious thing to address.

Expanding your mind

Besides reading which is a great way to keep the mind active, a lot of native english speakers really struggle with languages (me included) but there is something positive we an do in this respect too. You will find that learning Norwegian is something which is fairly easy to get into because of the fat that the structure and the pronounciations bear some similarities to english. The advantage of doing this, is it's something which you can progress in, expands your mind, adds great value to your CV and opens up doors to Norway which is after all the richest country in the world and niche Norwegian speaking jobs throughout the world.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 07:19:52 AM by virtuoso »

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Some positive shit
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 06:16:35 AM »

I Googled positive shit-list.. And I would like 2 add these LOL   

A good Companion.

Laughing so hard your face hurts.

A hot shower.

No lines at the Super Wal-Mart.

A special glance.

Getting mail.

Taking a drive on a pretty road.

Hearing your favorite song on the radio.

Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.

Hot towels out of the dryer.

Chocolate milkshake.

A long distance phone call.

A bubble bath.

A good conversation.

The beach.

Finding a $20 bill in your coat from last winter.

Laughing at yourself.

Midnight phone calls that last for hours.

Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.

Laughing at an inside joke.

Friends.

Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.

Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.

Making new friends or spending time with old ones.

Playing with a new puppy.

Sweet dreams.

Hot chocolate.

Road trips with friends.

Watching a good movie cuddled up on a couch with someone you love.

Wrapping presents under the Christmas tree while eating cookies and drinking eggnog. (I am muslim, so I don't do that, but I can relate :) )

Song lyrics printed inside your new CD so you can sing along without feeling stupid.

Going to a really good concert.

Making eye contact with a cute stranger.

Winning a really competitive game.

Having your friends send you homemade cookies!

Spending time with close friends!

Seeing smiles and hearing laughter from your friends.

Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad) never change.

Discovering that love is unconditional and stronger than time.

Riding the best roller coasters over and over.

Hugging the person you love.

Watching the expression someone's face as they open a much-desired present from you.

Watching the sunrise.

Getting out of bed every morning and thanking God for another beautiful day.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 06:44:38 AM »
Sure, but to me, health is key, and language is key, because I am trying to open more doors and as for the internet, well it's become a fundamental aspect to every day life hasn't it? the sharing of information, the dissemination of information, downloading, uploading, research and so it goes on.

Without maintaining your health though, you can't appreciate the lengthy list that you just gave. I have read about hemp seeds too being highly beneficial but didn't want to comment on something which I have had no personal experience with yet.

As for economic positivity, that is to say contributing to the real economy of this country, we can all support local produce, some of the local farms sell really delicious food too.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 06:51:18 AM by virtuoso »

Will_B

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 07:03:24 AM »
I'm gonna go with Aladins thread because it mainly involves the outside world.

The homie virtuoso probably ain't familiar with things like smiling at a cute stranger for fear of having his identity stolen, MK Ultra babality combos, fluoride on the knee and what not. But the thread ended up about peace and love so that's all good

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 07:09:03 AM »
You are quite the cretinous troll, aren't you, even on a thread about positivity (mainly centred around health).
If you weren't such a cretinous troll, you would realise that most of my posts are because I DO CARE about others.
There you go, I just fed the troll, by changing the title.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 07:20:29 AM by virtuoso »

MistaNova

Re: Some positive shit (mostly health)
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2013, 07:50:03 AM »
Personally I stay positive by realising that the main sources of stress for me are just trivial first world problems (for the most part) and that I could be in worse situations. Of course that's just me.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 07:51:34 AM by Iveus »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2013, 08:03:26 AM »

Positive/constructive things you can do for your health then.  :)
Staying stress free is all good but if you are getting poisoned by the shit in your food and water then you are still fucking your immune system up.

MistaNova

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2013, 08:35:15 AM »
Positive/constructive things you can do for your health then.  :)
Staying stress free is all good but if you are getting poisoned by the shit in your food and water then you are still fucking your immune system up.

True, very true. Plus I've read that those "poisonous" foods can have quite an effect on a person's psyche and slowly kill you both physically and mentally.

My bad for kinda bringing in a negative aura with that. Good luck with your Norwegian studies, being multilingual really helps increase human interactions and that can really be a plus for people psychologically. I know because I'm bilingual myself (English + Japanese).

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2013, 09:17:50 AM »

Yep, poison doesn't just attack the organs, it attacks the brain too, and yep, it can alter your moods, it can alter your mindstate it can certainly beat the crap out of your iq. You just feel rejuvenated when you start cutting this crap out, re whenever I have aspartame sweetened drinks, I get these horrible headaches and suddenly feel very fatigued.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2013, 09:04:07 PM »
interested thread... LOL @dude saying that Virtuoso wouldn't smile at a stranger cause he wouldn't want his identity stolen or to receive flouride in the knee  ;D

..no but really, Virtuoso is one of the illest posters at the forum.  And I'm going to try that goat milk thing.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)