Author Topic: 2Pac's 'One Nation' tracklist  (Read 2877 times)

dnjp4life

2Pac's 'One Nation' tracklist
« on: January 21, 2013, 06:11:39 AM »
I'm trying to burn a CD of this from the tracks that I have but I don't know the ordering.  Does anyone know an accurate tracklist?

donfathaimmortal

Re: 2Pac's 'One Nation' tracklist
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 06:36:18 AM »
Even if it's only a proposal and some tracks arent taken from One Nation sessions, mine :

01. World Wide Dime Piece (B*tches)
(Greg Nice, Makaveli, Capital LS & Asu)
(add vocs : Smooth & Snoop Doggy Dogg)

02. Ready Fo
(The Boot Camp Click & Snoop Doggy Dogg)
03. Military Minds
(Makaveli, Buckshot & Smif-N-Wessun)
04. My Own Style
(Makaveli, E.D.I, Kastro & Greg Nice)
05. Let's Fight (Jawz Tight)
(Capital LS, Makaveli, Tha Outlawz, Luniz & Smif-N-Wessun)
06. Secrets Of War
(Makaveli, Tha Outlawz & Kurupt The Kingpin)
07. Brothers In Arms
(Makaveli & Buckshot)
(add vocs : Smif-N-Wessun)

08. Fame
(Makaveli, Tha Outlawz, Spice-1 & KoKane)
09. Never Call U B*tch Again (East Coast Remix)
(Makaveli & Smif-N-Wessun)
(add vocs : Jewell)

10. How Many Shots (Makaveli)
(Makaveli & Storm)
11. How Many Shots (Outlawz)
(Tha Outlawz, Melle Mel & Scorpio)
12. Can U Feel It
(MC Hammer, Storm, Nutt-So, Kurupt, Mac Mall & Numskull)
13. U Don't Have 2 Worry
(Makaveli, Kadafi, Storm & Kastro)
14. Trump Tight (Coast 2 Coast)
(Capital LS, Asu, Makaveli & Greg Nice)
15. Set It Off (One Nation)
(Makaveli, Smif-N-Wessun, Capital LS & Greg Nice)

PRODUCED BY : Hurt-M-Badd, LS, Kurupt, QDIII, Duane Netlesbay, Johnny J, Makaveli
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 06:39:33 AM by donfathaimmortal »
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

dnjp4life

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 07:22:32 AM »
What about 'Tattoo Tears', 'Wherever U R' and 'The Struggle Continues' - where would they fit in?

Efrain

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 09:34:38 AM »
02. Ready Fo

What song is this? Never heard of it.

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 09:42:02 AM »
02. Ready Fo

What song is this? Never heard of it.

It was a bitch-2-find song leaked by The Boot Camp Click in 1997, featuring Snoop Doggy Dogg, recorded in 1996.
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

Avalanche

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2013, 10:57:02 AM »
those the original vibes on that link?

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2013, 11:21:31 AM »

Click the first link and you can preview the tracks, 2nd as all in one download.

Efrain

Efrain

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2013, 01:50:07 PM »

^^ Yeah these are.

"Lets Fight (Let's get it on)" is still in the same low bit-rate/degraded quality as 'The Realest Leak' from EVO and "Trump tight" is Dante's OG vibe. The "Brothaz At Arms" rip is of questionable quality too. It's amazing that after all this time these songs still haven't leaked in legit proper cd quality

kuruptlon

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2013, 06:46:19 PM »
Damn Snoop just came in and took a dump on that track.

"My name is doggy and you'll agree, that I am from the DPG, and when it comes to dropping raps, my style is fresh and its just like that..."

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2013, 09:33:29 PM »
What about 'Tattoo Tears', 'Wherever U R' and 'The Struggle Continues' - where would they fit in?
Those weren't really One Nation tracks, despite Tattoo Tears being on the same East 2 West bootleg that featured most of the leaked One Nation tracks and the other two songs featuring an East Coast rapper.

I believe U Don't Have 2 Worry was a Makaveli scrap.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2013, 11:54:37 PM »
You know I'm amazed they never released the One Nation album, I mean seriously they always after both their deaths pushed this whole east/west unity bullshit, but the 1 album that 2pac wanted to make to show the beef wasn't coastal but just a few select parties doesn't get released.

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2013, 05:12:19 AM »
You know I'm amazed they never released the One Nation album, I mean seriously they always after both their deaths pushed this whole east/west unity bullshit, but the 1 album that 2pac wanted to make to show the beef wasn't coastal but just a few select parties doesn't get released.

Divide and conquer my friend, Pac and Big were used for the destroy section of the story and killed before they could rebuild.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2013, 01:12:53 PM »
Hindsight is 20/20, but there never seemed to be a "right time" for that album to drop.  After Pac died, it was all about the Makaveli album.  After Biggie died, people wanted to make peace, plus beef after that point ended up not being generalized as territorial anymore.  For example, Jay-Z and Nas was never viewed as a Brooklyn vs. Queens thing (even though both would try to rally their own people behind them but not in a serious way), and 50 Cent and the Game was never viewed as an East vs. West thing either.

But after all that, it seemed less relevant to have an album come out talking about unity since a lot of people set their problems aside, like when Snoop and Puff were on the Steve Harvey Show together.  Additionally, Amaru Records probably found it more profitable to just release Pac stuff rather than various compilations or albums with the featured artists who had big names too and would likely want a big cut (i.e. Snoop), so One Nation was not a big priority, even though there were rumors of it getting released in 1999-2000.  But it kept getting put off time and time again, and probably years later they realized they should've put it out when it was more relevant, but they couldn't do anything about it.