Author Topic: So it isn't just the Catholic Priests at it  (Read 3285 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: So it isn't just the Catholic Priests at it
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2011, 06:20:18 AM »
The shit boils down to this: we NEED to fuck. It's in our nature. We are fucking animals. Just like a dog or cat has to go out and hump another animal, not because it knows it must reproduce, but because its driven by hormones and other stimuli. No matter how high and might human beings think they are, we have that same shit in us.

To an extent I see what Shallow is saying about priests not being pedophiles. Now, I don't agree with it, but I see his point. What I'm saying is: those priests would much rather be in some pussy than having a alter boy jack them off. However, their stupid belief system tells them they can't fuck another woman because God would cry. So basically, God put an urge and drive within you to fuck a woman, but then to mess with your head he tells you not to if you want to be one of his representatives on earth. Now either God is one twisted fuck who likes to see humans suffer or some asshole men thousands of years ago came up with this shit and claimed it was a decree from God......of course, I agree with the latter.
I remember a long time ago, Infinite was saying basically the same thing. That forcing someone to remain abstinent goes against a living things very nature. It's unnatural and leads to these priests satisfying their repressed urges in unnatural ways.

J. B A N A N A S

Re: So it isn't just the Catholic Priests at it
« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2013, 10:57:33 AM »
Long live C-Blue.