Author Topic: The worst Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg collabo?  (Read 2876 times)

nad45

Re: The worst Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg collabo?
« Reply #90 on: January 28, 2013, 03:43:43 AM »
that kam verse on "imagine" was a reference verse for snoop? i agree, that verse is even doper than the one snoop spit, even though they're both great.

Listening session in 2006, Snoop using kam's verse

« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 04:39:17 AM by nad45 »

« Reply #91 on: January 28, 2013, 09:55:20 AM »
that kam verse on "imagine" was a reference verse for snoop? i agree, that verse is even doper than the one snoop spit, even though they're both great.

?

Remedy360

« Reply #92 on: January 28, 2013, 10:58:15 AM »
On The Boulevard for me, so much so that I've completely forgotten what  it sounds like.

BOM BOM BOM, bombadom, BOM BOM BOM bombadom, BOM BOM BOM bombadom, bee ba bee ba beeda ba daba bee

repeat....

I liked that track, but LMAO.

For me it's Kush even though I didn't think it was that bad, never even heard Flashy or whatever everyone's talking about.

Okka

« Reply #93 on: January 28, 2013, 11:02:54 AM »
We don't even know was that "Flashy" a finished version of the song.

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: January 28, 2013, 11:19:23 AM »
On The Boulevard for me, so much so that I've completely forgotten what  it sounds like.

BOM BOM BOM, bombadom, BOM BOM BOM bombadom, BOM BOM BOM bombadom, bee ba bee ba beeda ba daba bee

repeat....

lmfao have a prop

smoking a blunt and this made me chuckle

Word, it's one of the few tracks where you can actually type out the sound of the beat and have it make sense

Sccit

« Reply #95 on: January 28, 2013, 11:25:24 AM »

u just posted the original version

Sccit

« Reply #96 on: January 28, 2013, 11:26:10 AM »
We don't even know was that "Flashy" a finished version of the song.

probably not, but the foundation of it alone is still worse than any other snoop/dre collab

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #97 on: January 28, 2013, 01:18:38 PM »

that's not the verse kam wrote.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Will_B

« Reply #98 on: January 28, 2013, 02:16:49 PM »
Theres a Snoop interveiw where he said Dre heard his verse on (I think) That's That Shit and told him it was wack and 2 just rewrite it with the D.O.C. (back when Dre actually gave a damn bout lyrical integrity)

The other version of Imagine probably didn't pass the Dre test..

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #99 on: January 28, 2013, 02:24:00 PM »
Theres a Snoop interveiw where he said Dre heard his verse on (I think) That's That Shit and told him it was wack and 2 just rewrite it with the D.O.C. (back when Dre actually gave a damn bout lyrical integrity)

yup. that's what snoop's missin'.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #100 on: January 28, 2013, 03:05:48 PM »

I believe Kam wrote Snoop's original verse for Imagine or the current one I'm not sure

Will_B

« Reply #101 on: January 28, 2013, 11:40:22 PM »

I believe Kam wrote Snoop's original verse for Imagine or the current one I'm not sure

I'll look at the notes laters

HighEyeCue

« Reply #102 on: January 29, 2013, 07:16:01 AM »
dont remember this is the Kam verse

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #103 on: January 29, 2013, 08:48:24 AM »
Yeah I'd have to say Kush was the worst.

The Wash was ok, kinda the sequel to G Thang, albeit with a cheesier tango feel.

Imagine was a dope song, the only version I've ever had to is the one where Kam is rapping Snoops verse. In fact I don't think I've ever heard the official version with Snoop.

Okka

« Reply #104 on: January 29, 2013, 09:34:20 AM »
Yeah I'd have to say Kush was the worst.

The Wash was ok, kinda the sequel to G Thang, albeit with a cheesier tango feel.

Imagine was a dope song, the only version I've ever had to is the one where Kam is rapping Snoops verse. In fact I don't think I've ever heard the official version with Snoop.

You haven't heard "Tha Blue Carpet Treatment"? It's probably Snoop's best album since "Tha Last Meal".