Author Topic: Crooked I - Bang On Em (Original) (FULL)  (Read 2247 times)

makavelisimon

• 'G'
Re: Crooked I - Bang On Em (Original) (FULL)
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2013, 11:35:46 AM »
im guessing its post death row because he mentions the drink incredible hulk. The drink is hennesey and hypnotiq and did not blow up until 2005-2006 ish.

so based on that Booze reference, im calling this a post dr track...

Okka

« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2013, 11:43:14 AM »
Can somebody hook up all the unreleased 19th St Records/Death Row Records from Crooked I in the best quality available of course. I lost all my music when my computer crashed and i need all the tracks that are not so rare that don't wanna share. I'm talkin' about songs like "G'd Banged & Out". I need that "Westcoastanostra" too.

Mietek23

« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2013, 11:51:12 AM »
Can somebody hook up all the unreleased 19th St Records/Death Row Records from Crooked I in the best quality available of course. I lost all my music when my computer crashed and i need all the tracks that are not so rare that don't wanna share. I'm talkin' about songs like "G'd Banged & Out". I need that "Westcoastanostra" too.

Go to DatPiff and download my old mixtape I've done in 2009 - they still got it :)

http://www.datpiff.com/Crooked-I-The-Death-Row-Collection-mixtape.29618.html

makavelisimon

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2013, 12:09:48 PM »
wow i just listened to your mixtape.  i have a question, the versino of u aint the homie, you posted seems touched up moreso than the daz version or the the wideawake version, yours has beatbreaks and has louder keyboards and synths.   

where did this version of u aint the homie come from?

nice mixtape of deathrow crooked btw

West$ide Boi

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • 'Women, Weed & Weather'
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2013, 01:46:05 PM »
OMFG this ones a true banger. Crooked's on fire  8)

Okka

« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2013, 01:58:20 PM »

Go to DatPiff and download my old mixtape I've done in 2009 - they still got it :)

Thanks for that. What's the quality of it?

Mietek23

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2013, 02:29:09 PM »
wow i just listened to your mixtape.  i have a question, the versino of u aint the homie, you posted seems touched up moreso than the daz version or the the wideawake version, yours has beatbreaks and has louder keyboards and synths.   

where did this version of u aint the homie come from?

nice mixtape of deathrow crooked btw

Yeah, that's the later version as opose to that released by Wide Awake. Daz must've finished it cause it was supposed to be featured on his "Say Hi To The Bad Guy Vol. 1" album with Crooked I material from the early Dogg Pound Records days, that he wanted to put out 2 weeks after the release of "Say Hi To The Bad Guy" by Suge & Death Row back in 2003 :)

Thanks for that. What's the quality of it?

It's 320 - most of them in CDQ or very close to it :)

Koma

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2013, 03:22:16 PM »
if someone has Jack 101 and leaks it i will leak some unheard untouchable album stuff or do a personal trade for non leak

http://www.sendspace.com/file/eh2muu

^^^ people may like this one....had this for a long time! enjoy

Okka

« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2013, 03:33:40 PM »
Why not share it with everybody? How much did you pay for those songs?

Koma

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2013, 03:46:26 PM »
Why not share it with everybody? How much did you pay for those songs?

i didnt pay for them, i didnt trade for them either, they was given to me by someone who was in studio....i have several untouchable songs that havent leaked and would most definitley share them but i want Jack 101, and im pretty sure ill either have to have something to trade for it or pay.

if i leak them i have nothing to trade bro

Okka

« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2013, 03:57:21 PM »
I feel you. Any chance of tellin' us what songs you have that haven't been leaked?

Koma

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2013, 03:59:21 PM »
I feel you. Any chance of tellin' us what songs you have that haven't been leaked?

i'll tell you the one i just dropped a clip of - Bars - 1999

EFFeX

« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2013, 05:02:56 PM »
Man - this is dope.

It's 2013, just post the whole album. This is retarded at this point. What are people waiting for?

For the 1st Time i Co-Sign one of your parts, but yeah drop the whole thing if someone really got those songs.

They're around, but there's people who don't wanna share them with every people.

Which is really unfortunate. I don't know if it makes people feel that they are in a position of power or just want to gloat. Either way it's really just upsetting that these songs are just being played in a select few's bedrooms. It's sad too, because in the event that some people lose their copies of these songs, they could be lost forever. Should be put out there for everyone.

Ah well, that's a broken record conversation. We already know that's not happening. lol

Koma

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2013, 05:48:25 PM »
Man - this is dope.

It's 2013, just post the whole album. This is retarded at this point. What are people waiting for?

For the 1st Time i Co-Sign one of your parts, but yeah drop the whole thing if someone really got those songs.

They're around, but there's people who don't wanna share them with every people.

Which is really unfortunate. I don't know if it makes people feel that they are in a position of power or just want to gloat. Either way it's really just upsetting that these songs are just being played in a select few's bedrooms. It's sad too, because in the event that some people lose their copies of these songs, they could be lost forever. Should be put out there for everyone.

Ah well, that's a broken record conversation. We already know that's not happening. lol

i see what you sayin, personally, id love to see it leak, at the end of the day music is for us all to listen too if we achieve that then we all win right?...

however -

i imagine certain people have an obligation to keep these things secret, look at the situation with "Say Dr Dre", Crook took a lot of flack for that leaking.

on another note, i know people who hold stuff but if they ever gave it out they would have no bargaining chips to get more? sometimes you gotta do for self...as selfish as that sounds, what if it was paid for? you go to work, spend over the odds on an unreleased album...and then drop it? dont make sense

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2013, 06:47:45 PM »
Man - this is dope.

i see what you sayin, personally, id love to see it leak, at the end of the day music is for us all to listen too if we achieve that then we all win right?...

however -

i imagine certain people have an obligation to keep these things secret, look at the situation with "Say Dr Dre", Crook took a lot of flack for that leaking.

on another note, i know people who hold stuff but if they ever gave it out they would have no bargaining chips to get more? sometimes you gotta do for self...as selfish as that sounds, what if it was paid for? you go to work, spend over the odds on an unreleased album...and then drop it? dont make sense

exactly, the reason why i don't leak or trade anymore is because it cuts my chances of getting more & someone will either hack you or leak your shyt after u shared it...eventually i will leak something tho  
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 06:51:18 PM by U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E. »