Author Topic: Post Random Fine Bitches  (Read 66519 times)

KrazySumwhat

Re: Post Random Fine Bitches
« Reply #255 on: April 12, 2013, 02:26:11 AM »
 Ah i dunno about that man. Not some of them. I think i'd have to be drunk to eat some of them. I dunno, when i think of the sort of girls i'd want to go down on, they're not what i imagine.
 But when iam drunk i prolly would... i'd be afraid of some of those bitchez though  :laugh:
 The girl in yellow i definitely would!
 Ha, i'd say i'd have to in order to make some of those cum.
 if they shaved that would certainly help, but i guess that could be said for some of those hairy Japanese pussy that i post too.

doggfather

« Reply #256 on: April 12, 2013, 02:58:35 AM »

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #257 on: April 12, 2013, 04:14:59 AM »
 8)

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #258 on: April 15, 2013, 07:56:45 PM »

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #259 on: April 15, 2013, 09:45:01 PM »
+1.  Anyone who wants to cure their impotency problems just look at the last 2 pages of this thread  ;D

Sccit

« Reply #260 on: April 18, 2013, 12:41:52 AM »

doggfather

« Reply #261 on: April 18, 2013, 01:05:57 AM »
that feed me tattoo.  ;D ;D ;D

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #262 on: April 18, 2013, 02:17:27 AM »
The top, middle & bottom of this page can cure your impotency problem.  I stand corrected  :D

doggfather

« Reply #263 on: April 22, 2013, 01:13:18 AM »

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #264 on: April 27, 2013, 10:29:24 AM »

I ain't against bitches being posted up. Just please keep it over the age of 18. Please.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 10:35:35 AM by M Dogg »

Sccit

« Reply #265 on: April 27, 2013, 03:17:26 PM »
in celebration, 20 bitches

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #266 on: April 27, 2013, 07:00:00 PM »
 lol the thread is back but all my shit has been removed. Its the censored version of "the post random fine bitchez" thread. There were 12 pages, i posted a buch of shit a few nights ago and they've all been edited. Censored version of the thread.
 So its gone from PG 13 to MA 15+ lol
 So, Mr Mod, is it because i posted pics where the girls had their tits out and/or pussy showing? I mean i posted some good shit and they were ALL white girls, so you dont mind me posting Jap girls and Black girls but you got something against white girls? wtf?
 Smh.
 EDIT: ok so i looked back one page, looks like only some of my stuff been removed and i seen the pedo bear post above.
 lol same old shit  ::) every single pic that i posted the other night were 18+ yet you decided they weren't and removed them all
  :D  ::)  ???  :-\  :-X  :'(  :loco: :loser:  :eh:  :grumpy:  :camp:  :monkey_piss:  :sleep:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 07:05:57 PM by KrazySumwhat »

Sccit

« Reply #267 on: April 27, 2013, 07:08:59 PM »
lol the thread is back but all my shit has been removed. Its the censored version of "the post random fine bitchez" thread. There were 12 pages, i posted a buch of shit a few nights ago and they've all been edited. Censored version of the thread.
 So its gone from PG 13 to MA 15+ lol
 So, Mr Mod, is it because i posted pics where the girls had their tits out and/or pussy showing? I mean i posted some good shit and they were ALL white girls, so you dont mind me posting Jap girls and Black girls but you got something against white girls? wtf?
 Smh.
 EDIT: ok so i looked back one page, looks like only some of my stuff been removed and i seen the pedo bear post above.
 lol same old shit  ::) every single pic that i posted the other night were 18+ yet you decided they weren't and removed them all
  :D  ::)  ???  :-\  :-X  :'(  :loco: :loser:  :eh:  :grumpy:  :camp:  :monkey_piss:  :sleep:

yea, faggot shit...i think mdogg just had to feel like he was provin a point. feel free to keep postin, i doubt any more posts will be deleted after this. it was just somethin he did to make himself feel justified for movin it back and forth....some of the pics removed were legit and no way under 18. gay shit on mdoggs behalf, but im pretty sure this is the last of the censorship (or at least i hope it is).

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #268 on: April 27, 2013, 07:19:08 PM »
 Fucking reminds of like the other night i was having a good round on battlefield 3 and the the fucking server crashed so all my points and kills didn't count towards my stats...
 There i was, came across all these great pics, spent some time navigating through all the galleries(you know those site where you have to click on a thumb multiple times sometimes to actually get the gallery and it just keeps linking you to more and more an more galleries, some legit some bullshit) i was in deep, found an incredible source of endless pics that required patience and navigation good virus protection(lol) and went out of my way to hot link all those fucking awesome pics for you guys only for them to be unseen in the "big butts" section then be removed upon the thread returning to its rightful home.
 What a slap in the face. No appreciation at all.
 I feel like having a big childish tantrum and dummie spit!
   :psych:
  :boohoo:

What motivation do i have now? *sniff*
 But perhaps your right NIK, maybe the satisfaction has been met and he will give me back my freedom!

« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 07:22:47 PM by KrazySumwhat »

Sccit

« Reply #269 on: April 27, 2013, 07:25:04 PM »
Fucking reminds of like the other night i was having a good round on battlefield 3 and the the fucking server crashed so all my points and kills didn't count towards my stats...
 There i was, came across all these great pics, spent some time navigating through all the galleries(you know those site where you have to click on a thumb multiple times sometimes to actually get the gallery and it just keeps linking you to more and more an more galleries, some legit some bullshit) i was in deep, found an incredible source of endless pics that required patience and navigation good virus protection(lol) and went out of my way to hot link all those fucking awesome pics for you guys only for them to be unseen in the "big butts" section then be removed upon the thread returning to its rightful home.
 What a slap in the face. No appreciation at all.
 I feel like having a big childish tantrum and dummie spit!
   :psych:
  :boohoo:

What motivation do i have now? *sniff*
 But perhaps your right NIK, maybe the satisfaction has been met and he will give me back my freedom!

i feel ya pain...check my last post in this thread. some asian hoes for u in that 1.