Author Topic: 5 Die in Chicago Shootings  (Read 1984 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
5 Die in Chicago Shootings
« on: January 26, 2013, 09:21:25 PM »
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57566039/at-least-5-die-in-chicago-shootings/

I am from Eruope, and I am hearings all these gun happenings in United States.  This is like Wild West!  Chicago must have more gun control NOW!  This place must have no gun control laws at all, certainly not toughest in all nations, yes?  Outrages at stupid Americans!

Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

J. B A N A N A S

Re: 5 Die in Chicago Shootings
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 09:39:02 PM »
Nice try Piers Morgan!

In the same vein,

Obama had 5 project dwellers wacked in an attempt to draw attention to his proposed communist gun laws!

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 07:21:14 AM »
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57566039/at-least-5-die-in-chicago-shootings/

I am from Eruope, and I am hearings all these gun happenings in United States.  This is like Wild West!  Chicago must have more gun control NOW!  This place must have no gun control laws at all, certainly not toughest in all nations, yes?  Outrages at stupid Americans!

this is supposed to be funny ?  ::)
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 07:52:43 AM »

u forget this fag is the same fag who feels comfortable enough to talk shit behind his computer screen. that shit goin' on in the chi is comedy central to him but he wouldn't dare show his face there r anywhere in the u.s. without him wearin' his diapers.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 10:50:01 AM »

u forget this fag is the same fag who feels comfortable enough to talk shit behind his computer screen. that shit goin' on in the chi is comedy central to him but he wouldn't dare show his face there r anywhere in the u.s. without him wearin' his diapers.

You are so tough.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2013, 10:53:27 AM »

You are so tough.
i'm glad you acknowledge me and keep me on your mind as long as i've done that i'm good.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2013, 10:55:20 AM »

You are so tough.
i'm glad you acknowledge me and keep me on your mind as long as i've done that i'm good.

Not really, but this is a discussion forum, it's ones purpose here to initiate and react to discussions. You severely overrate your own power of intellect. Let me know if any of these words are too big or difficult for you ok?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2013, 11:00:03 AM »

You are so tough.

Not really, but this is a discussion forum, it's ones purpose here to initiate and react to discussions. You severely overrate your own power of intellect. Let me know if any of these words are too big or difficult for you ok?
me and you ain't got shit to discuss banana boy go make friends somewhere else i'm not interested. is that too much for you to comprehend fruit ?

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2013, 11:09:52 AM »

You are so tough.

me and you ain't got shit to discuss banana boy go make friends somewhere else i'm not interested. is that too much for you to comprehend fruit ?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2013, 01:12:21 PM »

I thought it was.

But like most satire, it speaks to the larger issue.

Would you like to respond to that issue?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2013, 01:14:02 PM »

You are so tough.

I like how classic material calls everyone on here gay, yet he celebrates TIs birthday like Cliffords his boyfriend or something.

I havent seen anyone this sexually nervous about themselves since I drove past the neighborhood Curves gym last week.

King Of The Greater Los Angeles Area

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2013, 01:25:27 PM »
chicago gangsta shit

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2013, 01:35:06 PM »

You are so tough.

I like how classic material calls everyone on here gay, yet he celebrates TIs birthday like Cliffords his boyfriend or something.

I havent seen anyone this sexually nervous about themselves since I drove past the neighborhood Curves gym last week.
i celebrate no one's birthday but my own. you are a fag though and you probably have a curves membership.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2013, 03:22:21 PM »

You are so tough.

i celebrate no one's birthday but my own. you are a fag though and you probably have a curves membership.

U dont know anyone that you celebrate their birthday with?  LOL lonely ass nigga.  No wonder u so mad.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2013, 03:50:32 PM »

You are so tough.

U dont know anyone that you celebrate their birthday with?  LOL lonely ass nigga.  No wonder u so mad.
you are dumber than you let on to be. why would i tell u who i celebrate wit ?