Author Topic: 5 Die in Chicago Shootings  (Read 1965 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 5 Die in Chicago Shootings
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2013, 06:07:06 PM »
classic material has no friends

aside from TI who he communicates to thru masturbation, tears, and google image searching "clifford harris"
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

MistaNova

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2013, 03:49:38 AM »
I find it wierd that Euros want guns taken away in another country but yet are by some wierd nature obsessed with cliche gangsta rap that glorifies guns.

Fraxxx

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2013, 09:12:36 AM »
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57566039/at-least-5-die-in-chicago-shootings/

I am from Eruope, and I am hearings all these gun happenings in United States.  This is like Wild West!  Chicago must have more gun control NOW!  This place must have no gun control laws at all, certainly not toughest in all nations, yes?  Outrages at stupid Americans!

this is supposed to be funny ?  ::)

I thought it was.

But like most satire, it speaks to the larger issue.

Would you like to respond to that issue?

The larger issue is that you live in a dysfunctional society full of mentally disturbed individuals.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2013, 11:47:35 AM »
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57566039/at-least-5-die-in-chicago-shootings/

I am from Eruope, and I am hearings all these gun happenings in United States.  This is like Wild West!  Chicago must have more gun control NOW!  This place must have no gun control laws at all, certainly not toughest in all nations, yes?  Outrages at stupid Americans!

I thought it was.

The larger issue is that you live in a dysfunctional society full of mentally disturbed individuals.

Well that is an issue, mental health that is.  We have a broken system, but I highly doubt we're the only country with nutcases walking around, so dont post with your eyes closed please.

As far as gun control, which was what I was going for, how do you respond to the fact that Chicago has some of the toughest laws and also the most gun crime?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2013, 01:07:44 PM »

aside from TI who he communicates to thru masturbation, tears, and google image searching "clifford harris"
the only friends you have is the pic in your sig that you wack off to and cum on faggot ass euro.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2013, 08:25:14 PM »

the only friends you have is the pic in your sig that you wack off to and cum on faggot ass euro.

Yes.  Nothing gets me off like pictures of sports athletes.  You really are the realest poster ever.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2013, 08:26:08 PM »
Side note - do we have like a sheltered Train of Thought section, for special posters like Classic Material?  If not, we should. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2013, 10:38:18 PM »
I find it wierd that Euros want guns taken away in another country but yet are by some wierd nature obsessed with cliche gangsta rap that glorifies guns.
It's the funniest contradiction I've seen in a long time.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2013, 12:09:15 AM »

I brought this up in the thread where will and a few others were bantering with people about gun control.  dont think i got 1 response from them to address that.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2013, 12:11:56 PM »

Not only that, BUT if someone portrays themselves as gangsta, but aren't, then they get berated by the euro chumps and american chumps for not keeping it real.
These same chumps who feel tears (real tears not the fake obama kind) when they see Obama high fiving kids, not realising how much their fragile, weak minds are being manipulated, because they are being seen as little children too.
Don't these brainless half wits have a candle light vigil to attend?

Fraxxx

« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2013, 12:50:43 AM »

Not at all. Gangsta Rap is 99% satirical reality. It can be good music, but people who take it seriously are confused.

Fraxxx

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2013, 01:08:33 AM »

I thought it was.

Well that is an issue, mental health that is.  We have a broken system, but I highly doubt we're the only country with nutcases walking around, so dont post with your eyes closed please.

As far as gun control, which was what I was going for, how do you respond to the fact that Chicago has some of the toughest laws and also the most gun crime?

You're the only 1st World Country (in a way ;)) in which that many people, who shouldn't have a gun, have one.

And your point I don't care for. You may discuss that all day, back and forth, but what I posted first is what I see as the underlying problem. You're right, at this point only taking the guns from the "good guys" probably wouldn't do any good (well, besides avoiding tenthousands of accidentally shot). You're simply a violent nation, full of people willing AND able to shoot each other. Congrats, you're fucked.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2013, 01:27:18 AM »

I thought it was.

You're the only 1st World Country (in a way ;)) in which that many people, who shouldn't have a gun, have one.

And your point I don't care for. You may discuss that all day, back and forth, but what I posted first is what I see as the underlying problem. You're right, at this point only taking the guns from the "good guys" probably wouldn't do any good (well, besides avoiding tenthousands of accidentally shot). You're simply a violent nation, full of people willing AND able to shoot each other. Congrats, you're fucked.

Theres a lot of good people here, but you are right, our society is not doing all that well right now for a lot of people - in a lot of different ways.But dont worry, we all arent scary big murderers like in ganster rap music.

Fraxxx

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2013, 01:00:37 AM »

I thought it was.

Theres a lot of good people here, but you are right, our society is not doing all that well right now for a lot of people - in a lot of different ways.But dont worry, we all arent scary big murderers like in ganster rap music.

I know, otherwise you'd be Somalia. ;)

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2013, 11:10:44 PM »
What's up America? Shit is getting out of hand.