Author Topic: 5 Die in Chicago Shootings  (Read 1966 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 5 Die in Chicago Shootings
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2013, 11:58:20 PM »
What's up America? Shit is getting out of hand.

economy is worse than is being reported

drug policies of our country are catching up with more and more communities

gang violence (see drug policy comment) is getting spread to more areas

Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Will_B

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2013, 05:31:46 AM »

Not only that, BUT if someone portrays themselves as gangsta, but aren't, then they get berated by the euro chumps and american chumps for not keeping it real.
These same chumps who feel tears (real tears not the fake obama kind) when they see Obama high fiving kids, not realising how much their fragile, weak minds are being manipulated, because they are being seen as little children too.
Don't these brainless half wits have a candle light vigil to attend?

The funniest thing to me is people like this guy needed the Internet to be invented to discover that politicians do things like kiss babies to get votes.

Everything is not a grand conspiracy bud, maybe you're just slow?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2013, 03:43:36 PM »

Not only that, BUT if someone portrays themselves as gangsta, but aren't, then they get berated by the euro chumps and american chumps for not keeping it real.
These same chumps who feel tears (real tears not the fake obama kind) when they see Obama high fiving kids, not realising how much their fragile, weak minds are being manipulated, because they are being seen as little children too.

The funniest thing to me is people like this guy needed the Internet to be invented to discover that politicians do things like kiss babies to get votes.

you gotta admit will that the love of 2pac and other rappers who's subject matter is 75% "shoot dis nigga"  "thug life"  "grab my gun" etc etc by the same europeans who advocate strict gun control is pretty damn ironic.  and i'd say funny.  no?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2013, 09:31:34 PM »
Okay, this personal stuff has to stop. Either keep on topic, or this gets locked.

Will_B

« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2013, 11:06:06 PM »

you gotta admit will that the love of 2pac and other rappers who's subject matter is 75% "shoot dis nigga"  "thug life"  "grab my gun" etc etc by the same europeans who advocate strict gun control is pretty damn ironic.  and i'd say funny.  no?

U mean like the majority of people u ask loving the godfather, goodfellas and the sopranos?

Lol a close homie of mine loves that film Jaws. And u know, in reality sharks really do kill people :'(

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2013, 12:10:33 AM »

U mean like the majority of people u ask loving the godfather, goodfellas and the sopranos?

Lol a close homie of mine loves that film Jaws. And u know, in reality sharks really do kill people :'(

Yeah but i bet your friend doesnt emulate sharks

:-X

Will_B

« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2013, 02:16:24 AM »

Hmmmm so u think watching mafia movies makes you a mafioso

Interesting

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2013, 05:31:34 PM »

Hmmmm so u think watching mafia movies makes you a mafioso

Interesting

LOL me?

No, I have a brain.

If you fail to see the hilarity in this ironic situation, I really feel you have either no sense of humor or something wrong.  Cmon doggie, it aint British humor but its still funny.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 05:40:56 PM by Russell Bell »

Will_B

« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2013, 12:36:11 AM »
I like Sci Fi too. Laser guns count? Damn I'd love to smoke an Alien if they invaded

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2013, 04:54:46 AM »
I like Sci Fi too. Laser guns count? Damn I'd love to smoke an Alien if they invaded

No that would be fiction.  With less factual basis in it than gangster rap, which is saying a lot. 

Still cant see the humor in this situation Will?

Euros arent trying to imitate and incorporate Star Trek into their lives like they are 2pac lyrics about guns, now are they  :)

Will_B

« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2013, 09:26:21 AM »

No that would be fiction.  With less factual basis in it than gangster rap, which is saying a lot. 

Euros arent trying to imitate and incorporate Star Trek into their lives like they are 2pac lyrics about guns, now are they  :)

Well u know I be wearing my pants in a sag fo life

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2013, 01:38:25 PM »

Well u know I be wearing my pants in a sag fo life*

*no sarcasm

Will_B

« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2013, 01:49:40 PM »

Well u know I be wearing my pants in a sag fo life*

*no sarcasm

*sarccaz'm