Author Topic: Don't you find it ironic that many gun control supporters  (Read 2249 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Don't you find it ironic that many gun control supporters
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2013, 02:38:16 AM »
How about being required to provide evidence of safer storage of guns and amunition when you have a mentally handicapped person living in your care?

C'mon guys, it's not rocket science ;)
Yes, let's force everyone to cater to a particular scenario that occurs 0.001% of the time.That's efficient governing, right?

Ok let's forget the Lanza case then, so it doesn't cloud things.

By your response you think it's ok to generally let mentally handicapped people have free access to guns.
Well you read my response wrong because that's a wild conclusion to come to.

As wild as restricting gun rights to responsible gun owners just because there are a few retards that exist.

But you still think it's an inconvenience for parents/carers of handicapped children or adults to have to keep their weapons safely stored?
LOL @ this guy. I would love for you to show me where I ever said that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Will_B

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2013, 02:40:45 AM »
How about being required to provide evidence of safer storage of guns and amunition when you have a mentally handicapped person living in your care?

Yes, let's force everyone to cater to a particular scenario that occurs 0.001% of the time.That's efficient governing, right?

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2013, 02:48:17 AM »

And how do you expect an already bankrupt government to pay people to go into hundreds of millions of homes to inspect their gun security?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Will_B

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2013, 02:55:15 AM »

And how do you expect an already bankrupt government to pay people to go into hundreds of millions of homes to inspect their gun security?

I dont have the figues, but im guessing there arent hundreds of millions of households with mentally handicapped people living in, in America.

Be serious for a minute here

MistaNova

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2013, 03:16:53 AM »
By your response you think it's ok to generally let mentally handicapped people have free access to guns.

No, my response is saying that to me you're a fool for thinking that only the mentally handicapped who are (somehow) related to gun owners are responsible for gun shootings.
It's not just the mentally handicapped who commit all those shootings, a lot of the time they're average folks that just break down and lose their minds. I've heard, read and seen many stories where people close to the criminals, like their family members or friends, say they'd never thought (insert criminal's name here) could do such a horrible act and that they appeared to be normal everyday citizens.
Plus there's this thing called the black market, everyone has access to a gun there.

No Iveus I gave just one example off the dome of legislation that could've saved 26 innocent lives last year alone.

But you read it as 'I WANT TO TAKE ALL THE GUNS FROM AMERICA'

You never mentioned the part about 26 innocent lives that could've been saved last year.
Just like you never mentioned why you love generic gangsta rap which glorifies guns to a point where it's pure fiction yet demand that guns be taken away in a country that you don't even live in.

Will_B

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2013, 03:23:27 AM »

No, my response is saying that to me you're a fool for thinking that only the mentally handicapped who are (somehow) related to gun owners are responsible for gun shootings.
It's not just the mentally handicapped who commit all those shootings, a lot of the time they're average folks that just break down and lose their minds. I've heard, read and seen many stories where people close to the criminals, like their family members or friends, say they'd never thought (insert criminal's name here) could do such a horrible act and that they appeared to be normal everyday citizens.
Plus there's this thing called the black market, everyone has access to a gun there.

No Iveus I gave just one example off the dome of legislation that could've saved 26 innocent lives last year alone.

You never mentioned the part about 26 innocent lives that could've been saved last year.
Just like you never mentioned why you love generic gangsta rap which glorifies guns to a point where it's pure fiction yet demand that guns be taken away in a country that you don't even live in.

I know you're trying to be clever dude but its boring

Did you know Godfather pt II is just a movie?

MistaNova

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2013, 03:25:25 AM »

Did you know that you're attempts at trying to avoid my questions are always the same?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2013, 08:59:25 AM »
Those new laws proposed don't do jack shit to stop a mass shooting or prevent a "criminal" from possessing a gun.

The only thing that law does is further restrict the responsible gun owner. They get punished for everyone else's transgressions.

So what was the purpose of this law then if it wasn't to further restrict the 2nd amendment?

By an unwritten rule I don't debate Sik, but I will just this once.

The law does nothing to restrict current gun owners and it does everything to restrict future gun owners. With 300 million guns in position and 360 million people, we may have to rethink who is buying guns. The number of gun owners are actually going down, but the number of guns bought is going up. Meaning those that own guns are buying more. My father owns between 15-20 guns, if that is not over kill I don't know what is.

The gradual take away of the 2nd amendment also can't happen even within 2-3 generations. There is way too much to take away. The only way the 2nd amendment can be taken away is to either rewrite the constitution, which would NEVER happen, or an all out civil war, which the American government knows it will lose. There are more armed people than soldiers, there are more former vets than current military personal and there are more guns in position of American citizens hands than in the position of the military. The 2nd Amendment is so strong in the US that there is no way in the world it can be fazed out by "the powers that be" within 2-3 generations. There are also millions of illegally own guns in the inner cities. Like Immortal Technique said, there will be war on the streets. Unless that kind of drastic measures are taken, your guns are safe. And these laws don't punish you. It only puts into place laws that should have not been taken out.

As for who is America's real criminal, check out this link. I think there is something to this. What does it mean, I'm not sure. But it is a very interesting read.

http://www.motherjones.com/environment/2013/01/lead-crime-link-gasoline

Will_B

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2013, 10:02:33 AM »

Did you know that you're attempts at trying to avoid my questions are always the same?

Avoiding what, somehow making a connection with Gangsta Rap and real life issues?

You sound like pro censorship groups now.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2013, 10:10:36 AM »

Let's break it down a bit.

We are supporters of the 2nd Amendment, which means you can't restrict gun rights. At the same time, you pick on Gangsta Rap, ironically enough of a Westcoast Rap forum. Also, Gangsta Rap has been dead for a while, BUT Rap Music is protected under the 1st Amendment. So your argument is irrelevant. You can't take away one right just to protect another.

Will_B

« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2013, 10:17:10 AM »

We are supporters of the 2nd Amendment, which means you can't restrict gun rights. At the same time, you pick on Gangsta Rap, ironically enough of a Westcoast Rap forum. Also, Gangsta Rap has been dead for a while, BUT Rap Music is protected under the 1st Amendment. So your argument is irrelevant. You can't take away one right just to protect another.

It's less academic than that. Dude was claiming I can't have an opinion on guns simply because I like Gangsta music.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2013, 10:56:20 AM »

It's less academic than that. Dude was claiming I can't have an opinion on guns simply because I like Gangsta music.

LOL... OH WOW! Oh well... That's funny on a Westcoast Rap board, where people come together to talk about, you know, Gangsta music... hahahaha

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2013, 02:04:10 PM »

MDogg why do you try and rationalise something which wasn't there? is it so you can convince yourself that things are better than what I am portraying? I never said they would try and take the guns in one fell swoop in the dead of night did I? You are creating a straw man from the fundamental point I made concerning the fact that YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS, at least according to these criminal laws. Everything is done piece meal, you will be gently acclimated into this new normal and before too long your stance will have altered, softened, as you stray further away from the ground in which you held. As for the premise of my original post, the fact that none of these gun control fans has even addressed what I wrote, speaks volumes to the irony.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2013, 05:12:07 PM »
Also, Gangsta Rap has been dead for a while

Whoa pal, don't you dare tell dubcc that.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2013, 10:19:38 PM »

MDogg why do you try and rationalise something which wasn't there? is it so you can convince yourself that things are better than what I am portraying? I never said they would try and take the guns in one fell swoop in the dead of night did I? You are creating a straw man from the fundamental point I made concerning the fact that YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS, at least according to these criminal laws. Everything is done piece meal, you will be gently acclimated into this new normal and before too long your stance will have altered, softened, as you stray further away from the ground in which you held. As for the premise of my original post, the fact that none of these gun control fans has even addressed what I wrote, speaks volumes to the irony.

Look at who suppliers gun control here, Europeans. They can't reply because they don't know the whole Story, but I do. Which is why it always comes down to us.

You say its piece meal, but I tell you that you are wrong. There is no way the government can keep that up. The government changes to much. But the greatest threat to freedom is the very thing we are communicating with. You see, the internet is the greatest way to track people. It's amazing what the government could do when they finally convince Google to gain access to their data. Guns are the last thing you need to worry about, the establishment could careless about your guns, they want your privacy. They can pick off people, but they can't win a war against its own people.