Author Topic: Don't you find it ironic that many gun control supporters  (Read 2213 times)

Will_B

Re: Don't you find it ironic that many gun control supporters
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2013, 01:54:16 AM »
Just because you make something illegal does NOT make it go away. It's better to keep it legal but regulated.

But 'gun control' as you're calling it, would be legal but more regulated.

Just think about guns in the same context as what you're saying for drugs.

Funny how pro gun groups being very paranoid about regulations, but this guy above is being very open minded about drugs, and prostitution. Why is it a good move to legalise (but regulate) drugs and prostitutes, but to do the same with guns an unthinkable act?

Food for thought

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2013, 09:05:55 AM »
Not true anymore. The deficit is gone.

businesses are leaving this state every hour.

school system is fucked.

jobs are nonexistent in some places.

i stand by my statement.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2013, 09:40:50 AM »
Just remember this about California, it took years and years of bad governing for it to get there.

From Pete Wilson blaming everything on immigration and not fixing the economy, while also taking money from the schools, to Grey Davis putting the state in debt trying to save the schools, to Arnold basically fucking the state over in every way possible, to now Jerry Brown finally balancing the budget but cutting services and ending all the business deals that usually keep business in the state. California has been going down hill since 1990 when Pete Wilson was elected. But I will say that California seems to be making a comeback and could be a top economical force again within the next 10 years. But it will take that long for the state to recover.

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2013, 03:20:39 PM »

school system is fucked.

i stand by my statement.

All of your statements have been said for decades by people that want no schools at all except private schools and no regulations whatsoever on their businesses. They will keep repeating that no matter what the government of our state actually does in the meantime. I disagree with you completely, however I respect your opinion.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2013, 06:36:05 PM »

school system is fucked.

i stand by my statement.

All of your statements have been said for decades by people that want no schools at all except private schools and no regulations whatsoever on their businesses. They will keep repeating that no matter what the government of our state actually does in the meantime. I disagree with you completely, however I respect your opinion.

Those arent partisan statements.  They are just observations of things that are actually happening (facts). 

California is consistently one of the worst business friendly states in the union.

Our schools are absolutely horrible, and if you dont work in them, you really have no idea.

And unemployment is higher here than the rest of the nation.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup