Author Topic: Danish pizzeria bans French and Germans...  (Read 253 times)

Woodrow

Danish pizzeria bans French and Germans...
« on: February 25, 2003, 04:05:29 PM »
Danish pizzeria bans French and Germans

A Danish pizzeria has banned French and Germans from dining there because of their country's stance on a war with Iraq.

Aage Bjerre, who owns Aage's Pizza on the island of Fanoe, said he's tired of French and German attitudes toward the United States.

He's put two homemade drawings on the shop door, one a silhouette of a man coloured red, yellow and black for Germany and another in the red, white and blue for France.

Both silhouettes have a bar across them.

He says Germans will be allowed in if their country joins a war on Iraq, but the French will have to endure a lifetime ban.

Aage said: "Hadn't the United States helped Europe in defeating Germany, there would have been photos of Adolf Hitler hanging on the walls around here."

The ban has yet to effect his business because the tourist season only starts after Easter and peaks during the summer. "I do what my conscience tells me to do," he said.

He added: "Frenchmen have a lifetime ban here. Their attitude toward the United States will never change."

© Associated Press

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_754383.html?menu=news.quirkies

LOL....

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Danish pizzeria bans French and Germans...
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2003, 04:54:40 PM »
it wont work.. thats an illegal act... its racism and can give prison in denmark

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2003, 05:07:57 PM »
lol, it's kinda funny, but it's racist...banning people because their nation's govt don't support Bush's foreign policy is plain dumb and can't be justified; plus it's on the same level as saying all Iraqis were like Saddam Hussein...a country's govt NEVER represents the political oppinion of all its citizens and everybody should know that

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2003, 12:41:25 AM »
I live in denmark, and this guy is a inbreed piece of shit. He's from fanø, a place where no one lives. Propably the only pizzeria in denmark owned by an actual dane lol. The only people travelling to fanø are old retired german people. Even the danes don't wanna come there. Best believe that no pizzerias in copenhagen will discriminate, as long as they get their money they cool  ;D And best believe that noone gives a fuck about this guy

TheSheriff

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2003, 07:31:18 AM »
It's not illegal. For instance, an insurance company can choose only to serve women. It may be unethical, but not illegal.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2003, 08:47:21 AM »
It's not illegal. For instance, an insurance company can choose only to serve women. It may be unethical, but not illegal.
theres a diffrence .. the service the insurance company is providing may not work with men..

but last time a checked if you have a "no niggers" sign, "no arabs", "no bolivians", "no germans"...or similar signs, you break the rule.... even i usa its illegal
« Last Edit: February 27, 2003, 12:02:22 PM by Maestro~Minded »

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2003, 11:38:56 AM »
yeah thats pretty illegal here..Here u have to serve everyone at a restaurant..The discrimated person can sue for large amounts of money.

TheSheriff

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2003, 10:31:27 AM »
Damn civil rights movement.

And no, in theory, you can have a restaurant which only serves whites. It works under the exact same rules. However, America has multiple personalities, as does every other guily-conscience country. So women and blacks can discriminate against men and whites (for colours, ever wonder about the chinese restaurants with "Chinese only", and the corner shops with "coloured only"?), but not the other way round.

Woodrow

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2003, 03:04:56 PM »
Q: What's the difference between a Frenchman and an onion?
A: Nobody cries when you cut up a Frenchman.

verbalassaulta

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2003, 03:22:35 PM »
^^^^LMAO  ;D

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2003, 04:08:08 PM »
Q: What's the difference between a Frenchman and an onion?
A: Nobody cries when you cut up a Frenchman.

Q. whats the.......

nevermind

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2003, 01:43:48 AM »
Thats really sad...  :-\ "Cant We Just All Get Along"  ;D
40oz Graphire

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2003, 10:29:54 AM »
This is the transcript on an ACTUAL radio conversation of a US Naval ship with Canadian authorities off the coast of Newfoundland in October, 1995. Radio conversation released by the Chief of Naval Operations 10 - 10 - 95.
Americans: Please divert your course 15 degrees to the North to avoid a collision.
Canadians: Recommend you divert YOUR course 15 degrees to the south to avoid a collision.
Americans: This is the Captain of a US Navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course.
Canadians: No. I say again you divert YOUR course.
Americans: THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER USS LINCOLN, THE SECOND LARGEST SHIP IN THE UNITED STATES` ATLANTIC FLEET. WE ARE ACCOMPANIED BY THREE DESTROYERS, THREE CRUISERS AND NUMEROUS SUPPORT VESSELS. I DEMAND THAT YOU CHANGE YOUR COURSE 15 DEGREES NORTH. THAT`S ONE - FIVE DEGREES NORTH. OR COUNTER MEASURES WILL BE UNDERTAKEN TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF THIS SHIP.
Canadians: This is a lighthouse. Your call.

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2003, 07:13:36 AM »
HAHaHA... sounds like that oil spill off spain, where the spanish dragged the sinking ship into portugese waters. Fuckin dopes
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK