Author Topic: Do y'all support the American striking?  (Read 817 times)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re: Do y'all support the American striking?
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2001, 06:45:49 AM »
a"right...i got nothin against u.s.a attack on Afghan....and here i agree wit jake sayin dat in every war there iz inocent pipz diein"...(hell....we in Israel clearly know and feel this)
tha shit dat bothers me iz kinda self sentered.....i doubt that
states" motives in this atack are in any kind of way idealistic...what i mean is....they kinda use tha horriblle shit dat happen on sep 11th.....to make them selves comforatebale in this big war-hole called tha mid east....
they be bombin afghan.....and they got every mothafuckin right to do this.....and itz accepted that in every war there might be cevilianz diein"...so why are they comin wit dis attitude towards Israel now (yea..here comes tha self centered shit).....i mean....first they didnt include us in tha coallition (formally).....but we still are used as if our country waz a part of tha coallition......they didnt make us foramlly part of it only cauze they wanna create 2 sides in tha mid east....in tha musslim world to be exact....while one will support tha states.....tha problem iz that some of this countries states would like to be on their side...are in deep beefs wit Israel......so they prefered to put soudi arabia in, fo example....(where osama bin laden waz born ...btw.. )....
and with all this dissrespect....they also started beein much strikter towards Israels army opretaionz.....cauze some of tha arabic countries that r included now in tha coallition...r pro plestinian aouthority......so itz fucked up .....we even cant reply properly to all tha terroristic activities that continue desipte Arfhats so called "hold-fire" command......so this u.s.a pollicy in fact supports this palestinian aouthority"z two faced pollicy.....witch iz basicly terroristic jus" as much as taliban if not mo"

p.s....ANY OF YALL EVER WONDERED WHY tha arabic countries r suppotin tha palestinian aouthority.....even countries like jordan that we got peace  wit them....it ain cauze they love that much their muslim brothers.....itz only cauze if they waznt here in ISRAEL they would got and imigrate to their mostly third world countries...and would have some mo presure on their fucked up economy....datz tha only reason ......in 60 soemthin....if i ain mistaken palestinians who went towards jordan....to imigratte they waz all cut down by tha order of king husein.....so itz all kinda self centered here....they don give two shitz bout
palestinians....jus fell their pipz wit all that crap witich pipz mistakenly believe iz based on tha Islam....
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2001, 07:57:00 AM »
I wanna make it clear that I never once cussed the USA in any of my posts - I've been there once and quite simply it was the greatest country I'd ever been in.  I was cussing George W Bush because I am upset that this man is scum - killing hundreds of people (some innocent) in the electric chair - pulling out of the Kyoto treaty etc.  He was destined to be a one - term president and now he will profit of a disaster which he doesn't deserve to do.  

Jake started cussing countries - Oliver Twist, Crumpets etc.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

oUtLaW

• 'G'
  • thuglife 4 eva!!
« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2001, 02:50:33 AM »
This post has turned into USA VS BRITAIN. I'M sorry ppl but i wud have to agree with bush being a dumb muthafucka. How the fuck can he get rid of terrorism that's like impossible. Another fact to prove that he's dumb he sed that he's on a crusade which was a very bad word used at that time because crusades were the wars fought against muslims.
Big jake i used to respect u but u've lost it by dissing my country for no fuckin reason I've read  all the posts and u started dissing british 1st.

Trauma-san

« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2001, 05:27:34 AM »
Bush Saying He's Going To End Terrorism Is Like Saying You're Living For God.  He'll Never End Terrorism, But His Point Is That He'll Do All He Can, And We Won't Ignore It Like We Used To.  I Support That Statement, And I Don't See Why It's Stupid To Be Idealistic.  Ther'es Nothing Wrong With Him Saying That.

To Me, Britain Has Been NOTHING But God-Sent In This Whole Situation, Tony Blair Is One Hell Of A Man, And I Think  There's No Reason To Bash Him.  So Please Don't Bash Bush, It's Not What We Need Right Now.  

On Another Point, I Agree That The U.S. SHOULD Be More Accurate With It's Bombing.  I Believe What's Happening Is That We've Got A Few Trigger Happy Pilots Hitting Things They Shouldn't, I Don't Think It's The Government's Intention To Hit Private Citizens.  But I Also Don't See Any Reason For The Bombing To Stop.  Like He Pointed Out, If It Woulda Been Big Ben, And Parlaiment That Got Crashed Into, Yall Woulda TRIPPPPPPEd On The Taliban.  And The U.S. Would Have Been There For You, For Sure, I Know They Would have.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2001, 09:26:48 AM »
Ok I'll lay of Bush but make sure you don't cloud your judgement of Bush by what his advisors are doing for him

USA and Britain forever!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2001, 10:58:13 AM »

Big jake i used to respect u but u've lost it by dissing my country for no fuckin reason I've read  all the posts and u started dissing british 1st.

lol ok, but  you didn't read my post did you? by saying ^, your basically telling me you only skimmed through it,lol but it's ok

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

techniec

« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2001, 08:25:45 AM »
yall know i had to get up in this bitch

first of all george bush is a dumbass because he cant or refuses to come to the realization that american foerign policy is the root behind all terrorism, and some of you fuckin ignorant americans still accept and swallow that bull shit,

have u guys heard of a library, why dont yall read some books
and find out the truth, fuck george bush and what he says...
evildoers...forces of evil... yall honestly are that gullible, you think this happened cuz they are evil, genetically naturally evil? cmon, yall have to be more sensible than that?

have u heard of blowback? its a CIA term that means negatve consequences of a cia action, what is happening in afghanistan rite now will result in blow back in 10 years, they are going about this all wrong, your whole campaign in afghanistan is riddled wth flaws, i have the right to let some of my american friends understand that, they are installing a regime that has no love from the people, (but then again tats been a cia trademark, Pinocet, tha shah of iran...)

another thing, its really sad to see that ignorance exists on this board, let me say something, jake was being stereotypical about the british (by the way, no britain, no usa,got that, without UK support this farce called a coalition would have crumbled in hours), well you americans may not know this, but around the world there are certain conceptions regarding americans, these are facts, a large numer of u americans are ignorant, shoot em up cowboys, the whole lot of u, you americans for the most part are ignorant of yourselves, your country and what happens around the world, thats why your govt. has been fuckin up for years and yall dont even know it, RETARTS! :d

jake is also once again demonstrating his intelligence
"we dont want to bomb civilians, we're not that dumb"
uhm, its happened before, so i have reason to believe yes, you ARE that dumb, did u know that americans used chemical agents in Iraq, did u know that innocent cvilians were targeted, did u know water and plumbing infrstructure was destroyed resulting in disease and famine, did u know tothis day, the number of iraqis killed by the Us in the gulf war is secret?  

they wouldnt do that right? becuase america is based on freedoms and liberties right? america stands up for democracy right? retarted people are so ignorant of their own govt

and if yall gonna reply, please be intelligent, i dont want to hear any hooo hoooo USA all the way hoo  hooo hoo
(obese americans in chicago bears shirts all raise beers in unison)

and uh fuck israel, rehavem zehi, burn in hell

Big BpG

« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2001, 03:15:27 PM »
I support the USA, I just saw a show about afganistan and the truth is that most of the afghan people support the US and hate Bin Laden... they were interviewing people in a refuge camp

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Big BpG

« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2001, 03:22:27 PM »

You fucking scumbag BPG

"you know what man? if it wasn't for my country your country would still be ruled by kings and shit and you'd have no democracy what so ever"

You don't have a clue do you? How in the fuck did America give Britain it's democracy?

"while we bailed your country out in ww2 from Hitler's rein"

I think you better shut your fucking mouth - when you need help we always give it but you wouldn't help us out when we were in a war for 5 years - you waited till you got bombed yourselves

You are scum BPG

Why the hell are you yelling at me, I didn't even speak on this post until my post above... anyway Jake is right, you don't know what it's like here... this is the first time I have ever worried about going to public events, going outside, yet we can't do anything about it, yea well you pretty people in UK keep doing what you're doing... i ain't beefing, but you obviously don't care, so don't post about it

-Big BpG

From '93 to '05

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2001, 03:43:23 PM »

yall know i had to get up in this bitch

first of all george bush is a dumbass because he cant or refuses to come to the realization that american foerign policy is the root behind all terrorism, and some of you fuckin ignorant americans still accept and swallow that bull shit,

have u guys heard of a library, why dont yall read some books
and find out the truth, fuck george bush and what he says...
evildoers...forces of evil... yall honestly are that gullible, you think this happened cuz they are evil, genetically naturally evil? cmon, yall have to be more sensible than that?

have u heard of blowback? its a CIA term that means negatve consequences of a cia action, what is happening in afghanistan rite now will result in blow back in 10 years, they are going about this all wrong, your whole campaign in afghanistan is riddled wth flaws, i have the right to let some of my american friends understand that, they are installing a regime that has no love from the people, (but then again tats been a cia trademark, Pinocet, tha shah of iran...)

another thing, its really sad to see that ignorance exists on this board, let me say something, jake was being stereotypical about the british (by the way, no britain, no usa,got that, without UK support this farce called a coalition would have crumbled in hours), well you americans may not know this, but around the world there are certain conceptions regarding americans, these are facts, a large numer of u americans are ignorant, shoot em up cowboys, the whole lot of u, you americans for the most part are ignorant of yourselves, your country and what happens around the world, thats why your govt. has been fuckin up for years and yall dont even know it, RETARTS! :d

jake is also once again demonstrating his intelligence
"we dont want to bomb civilians, we're not that dumb"
uhm, its happened before, so i have reason to believe yes, you ARE that dumb, did u know that americans used chemical agents in Iraq, did u know that innocent cvilians were targeted, did u know water and plumbing infrstructure was destroyed resulting in disease and famine, did u know tothis day, the number of iraqis killed by the Us in the gulf war is secret?  

they wouldnt do that right? becuase america is based on freedoms and liberties right? america stands up for democracy right? retarted people are so ignorant of their own govt

and if yall gonna reply, please be intelligent, i dont want to hear any hooo hoooo USA all the way hoo  hooo hoo
(obese americans in chicago bears shirts all raise beers in unison)

whatever...if george bush was such a dumbass i doubt that Madelon Albright Al Gore and even Clinton would be suporting him

actually yes i do believe Bin Laden is pure evil, he's not only trying to kill americans but his own people, and brainwashing and worping the whole muslum religion

Of corse, no matter what america does theres always going to be dorks that are going to try to fuck with us or hate us, we're the biggest nation , and the the reason (even the terrorists say this) that they're attacking us is becuase we're the head of the "snake" and that our society is evil and our whole way of life..., hell even muslums living here said that the reason bin ladin is atacking us is becuase he doesn't agree with the way of life here....he thinks it's evil and is corrupting the muslum religion

obviously you didn't even see or read  the whole point of my statements when you wrote what you wrote in your third little paragraph , so that only makes you look ignorant

and no america is not dumb becuase civilians are getting hurt....that's the biggest crock of shit i ever heard, it is NOT are goal or intention to go in there and kill innocent people, we're getting rid of the TALIBAN not the afghan people! if civilians are getting hurt it isn't our intentions AT ALL!!!! america is spending MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS of fucking dollars to help the afghan people with food rations and medicle supplies!!!!! and oh yeah are you that ignorant to believe that in any war civians won't get hurt!?!?!? in EVVVVERY mother fucking war there will and is innocent people getting killed, the united states has done alot to make sure the innocent won't get involved here but it's a sad reality that civians can and will get hurt....but we're doing ALOT to help them too....so shut the fuck up with that "this shows jake's intellegace" shit!

you blab about ignorance but you display it so perfectly well with your "obese americans in chicago reply"

did any one diss you? no, so you have no right to play the dozens like with what happened earlier......

burn in hell? wow talk about compasion buddy.....

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Trauma-san

« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2001, 06:49:28 PM »
American's Have Killed Innocents In This, But it Wasn't Our GOAL, It Was A Byproduct.

Bin Ladin's Goal Was To Kill Innocents, Even If He Didn't Do It, He Has Said He Praises The Hijackers.  Fuck Him, Man... He's Happy Our CHILDREN Were Murdered? I Don't Feel Happy That 1 Afgan Has Died, And For Him To Rejoice That A Little 4 Year Old Girl Got To Fly Into A Building, He's Gonna Burn In Hell, Man... That's Just How It Is.

I'd ALSO Say That Any American Wishing The Same On Innocent Afgans Will Probably Do The Same, Just To Be Fair.

Joachim

« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2001, 02:15:07 AM »

anyway Jake is right, you don't know what it's like here... this is the first time I have ever worried about going to public events, going outside, yet we can't do anything about it, yea well you pretty people in UK keep doing what you're doing... i ain't beefing, but you obviously don't care, so don't post about it

-Big BpG

You obviously know very little about whats gone on with terrorism here in England the last 30+ years, i believe Jay's a Irish republican like myself, he knows the score, believe me...

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2001, 02:52:42 AM »
Sorry BPG concentration lapse - I meant Big Jake

You gotta realize that you're not the first people to live in fear of trerrorism - I was out in Birmingham on saturday night - but you probably don't have a clue what could have happened to me because you don't know about the UK

Big BpG

« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2001, 06:09:09 AM »
It's cool Jay, and yes I wouldn't know what it's like in the UK, but whatever happened homie I hope you're ok because shit that takes away you're freedom is definetly uncalled for no matter where it is. USA is not here to just bomb and kill the people in the Afghan country, but we want all their government bullshit to be over, the people there are struggling, dying, suffering and the only way it will stop is if someone does something about it, it's too bad we had to lose 4,000 people in order to realize there was a problem... that counts for me too

-Big BpG

From '93 to '05

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #59 on: November 05, 2001, 06:14:58 AM »

oh sure.....support terrorim...and this policy of balimin other countries in all tha rpoblemz in tha muslim world...while ignorin tha kuruption of tha dictators of tha muslim countries and usin misinformasion to brainwash their own pipz and sendin them to true death.....
oh...and as an response to yo "fuck" parade up in yo lil post....
fuck tha hizbala.....fuck hamas....fuck tha intifada .....fuck tha taliban....
fuck terrorists who fuck up their own poeples lives by doin' stupid shitz.....fuck all tha terrorist heads our secret agents assasinated....

if the terrorists wanna die why should they take inocent pipz wit them...who don wanna die...

oh...btw.....by sayin fuck Israel you support Hitler .....cauze tha main reason we got a country back in tha day waz cauze of our 6 million dead people in tha sww......and if you claim to be intelegent you"ll conect tha dots....
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?