Author Topic: Do y'all support the American striking?  (Read 820 times)

Doggystylin

Re: Do y'all support the American striking?
« Reply #75 on: November 08, 2001, 11:31:15 AM »

all i gotta say is you should've seen the new south park...best episode ever

why whats up?

and yo tec i agree with most of your shit, im not gonna get into details, cause politics are fucked, but peace to both people
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2001, 12:28:56 AM »
yo tec.....i can agree wit you on one thing....i realy think palestinians should have a state (unless they jus wanna imigrate to one of tha arab countries around..but theyll probly wont have em).... there iz a number of problemz witch tha avverage palestinianz either ignore or
jus" unaware of.....example....tha teroristic organisationz iz unwillin  to recognize israels exsistin"...(so in fact any support to their direction iz actually against israel)....otherwise they would respect our lawz and tha internasional human right lawz (killin poeple by massive explosionz iz kinda not fullfillin it...ya no...lol) witch our country supports....but they want us out....completly out....
god iz tha witness and even some of tha ignorin world  iz aware that tha state waz already offered to you...arafat doesnt want it....either cant declare it as a state....cauze at tha moment  it becomes a state it will be a half kurupted from tha average ppl level to tha highest levels of leadership (jus" look at tha situation now...there iz no doubt bout that)....not even talkin bout all tha terroristic orgz turnin against arafhat....he iz adfraid for hiz own ass.....they"ll kick him.....besides.....this will be a millitary....(jus" hot from tha confrontation wit itz closest neighbour.)...based state....all these terrorists realy ruen for tha majority of tha peacfull palestinianz....they want conrol all....no one wishes to control a puppet state over here...we jus" wish it could control itself (witch it cant do.....look at tha aoutonomy now....palestinian orgz doin one thing...arafat sayes somethin else)...what you call independancy for tha palestinian state i call lettin tha mess become supported by a state mechenism....witch iz straight up caos....
now bout tha settlments.....ill talk first bout their practical meanin"....if it waznt for them....this land would imidiatly become arab land....and we would loose our tradin card...so tha orgz would have less job....gettin read of us....tha problem iz that those r real ppl...these people believe itz jewish land....and some jus" live there.....tha most intrestin thing bout your question iz that these settlments never were claimed to disturb tha palestinianz...and were never a part of tha formal demand (cdont believe me.?.....tgha palestinian so called constitution said it doesnt recognize israel as a state years before tha settlments)....itz only now that arafhat and hiz close pipz started to look into tha situation to try and find how to slow tha posibilatty for any kind of peace prosess....
now about east jerusalem....arabz live there and shit no one touches them....and it waz taken in a war....so itz kinda our dessision man....
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

oUtLaW

• 'G'
  • thuglife 4 eva!!
« Reply #77 on: November 10, 2001, 10:52:15 AM »

all i gotta say is you should've seen the new south park...best episode ever

lol wots this about