Author Topic: Do y'all support the American striking?  (Read 819 times)

Joachim

Re: Do y'all support the American striking?
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2001, 02:01:17 AM »

::) whatever you british people have too much pride, if this was happening to y'all and we said something like this you'd throw a tissy fit , whatever.....

Please, thats a very poor way to have a debate, we'd throw a 'tissy fit'? Well then my friend, you are throwin a 'tissy fit'

And there aint nothin wrong wit having pride in our country, God save the Queen an all that...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2001, 04:33:33 AM »

Well then my friend, you are throwin a 'tissy fit'

....and i don't have the right to throw one?

after my mother fuckin country got 3 of it's greatest landmarks blown up??

i don't have the right to throw one??

when we are afraid to open our god damn mailk, becuase of anthrax??!?

i don't have the right to throw one???

when your own mother is paranoid to leave the house?!?

yeah i sure as hell don't have no right to stand up and defend my country!....

you know what man? i'm going to go school today get my education on, and try to better my self/country while you eat tea and crumpets and bicker about my country when your country got it's ass whooped by the colonies in the American Revolution....

while your country was going to support the Confederacy (which would've made slavery legal and probably present today)

while we bailed your country out in ww2 from Hitler's rein

you know what man? if it wasn't for my country your country would still be ruled by kings and shit and you'd have no democracy what so ever

you know what man? if it wasn't for my country half of the clothes you like to wear wouldn't even exisist, you'd still be runnin around lookin like Oliver Twist

you know what man if it wasn't for my country almost all the music you like to talk about on this board wouldn't even be in exisistance

i could go on for HOURS homeboy, but i gotta be at school in 20 minutes

just ease up off this USA bashing , becuase in reality...your country is just the carbon copy of mine

and oh yeah i very aware that the us started from your region but some how by the grace of god we flipped it, and now the whole world wants to be like the US

GOD BLESS AMERICA!  

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2001, 04:35:14 AM »

And there aint nothin wrong wit having pride in our country, God save the Queen an all that...

ain't nothin wrong with that at all, but it seems every time i try to have some you gotta snicker at it like your countries the model of society should be...nigga please!

Mr_Loc

« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2001, 05:48:32 AM »

you know what man? i'm going to go school today get my education on, and try to better my self/country while you eat tea and crumpets and bicker about my country when your country got it's ass whooped by the colonies in the American Revolution....

you know what man? if it wasn't for my country your country would still be ruled by kings and shit and you'd have no democracy what so ever

you know what man? if it wasn't for my country half of the clothes you like to wear wouldn't even exisist, you'd still be runnin around lookin like Oliver Twist

you know what man if it wasn't for my country almost all the music you like to talk about on this board wouldn't even be in exisistance

i could go on for HOURS homeboy, but i gotta be at school in 20 minutes

oh my God, for somebody who acts so intelligent, you sure are ignorant. keep going on for HOURS, you'll make yourself look even more ridiculous.

remember Britain is on America's side. and no I'm not an overly-proud Brit, i dont even like it here. But those comments are way out of line. i know your only young but you sound like a five year old.

oops did i just throw a 'tissy fit'? Well you know what man? at least i didnt disrespect half the board with mine.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2001, 07:17:14 AM »
You fucking scumbag BPG

"you know what man? if it wasn't for my country your country would still be ruled by kings and shit and you'd have no democracy what so ever"

You don't have a clue do you? How in the fuck did America give Britain it's democracy?

"while we bailed your country out in ww2 from Hitler's rein"

I think you better shut your fucking mouth - when you need help we always give it but you wouldn't help us out when we were in a war for 5 years - you waited till you got bombed yourselves

You are scum BPG

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2001, 07:29:00 AM »

You fucking scumbag BPG

"you know what man? if it wasn't for my country your country would still be ruled by kings and shit and you'd have no democracy what so ever"

You don't have a clue do you? How in the fuck did America give Britain it's democracy?

"while we bailed your country out in ww2 from Hitler's rein"

I think you better shut your fucking mouth - when you need help we always give it but you wouldn't help us out when we were in a war for 5 years - you waited till you got bombed yourselves

You are scum BPG

I dont know if u realize this but when u guys started WW2 america was admist a lil thang called tha great depression u might of heard of it,  maybe u learned it in school.  Also after WW1 america signed a bill called tha proclomationm on neutrality which stated we could not take any sides in a situation like WW1,  tha only way we could join tha war if some1 committed an act of war against tha U.S.   An even b4 we committed ourselves to WW2 we did all we could to help you guys out,  such as tha Lend Lease act in which we gave you battle ships an whatnot an you guys would give them all knowin that we would not receive them back cuz they would be destroyed.  FDR (american president than)  would have secret meetings with Churchill,  (you talk about how bad a president Bush is well chruchill was a Lush)  to discuss military stratgey.  We did all we could to help you guys out here,  FDR could not declare war b/c congress wouldn't of givin him permission.  Next time get your facts straight. ;D

Joachim

« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2001, 07:49:38 AM »

An even b4 we committed ourselves to WW2 we did all we could to help you guys out,  such as tha Lend Lease act in which we gave you battle ships an whatnot an you guys would give them all knowin that we would not receive them back cuz they would be destroyed.  

Actually you gave us ships in exchange for military bases/our islands in the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans...

Joachim

« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2001, 08:00:14 AM »

....and i don't have the right to throw one?

after my mother fuckin country got 3 of it's greatest landmarks blown up??

i don't have the right to throw one??

when we are afraid to open our god damn mailk, becuase of anthrax??!?

i don't have the right to throw one???

when your own mother is paranoid to leave the house?!?

You have evryright to throw what the fuck you want, i never said you didnt.

You wanna talk fear, for the last 30+ years my home city (London) has been under attack from dissident Irish terrorists, my mum, dad, brother, grandmother, aunts, uncles + other fam, all work and live in the city, most of whom are Irish republicans, do you know what it feels like to not know if you'll ever see your family ever again because your own people(the peeps you'd give your life for) , are attacking your home town?

The day before them terrorists attacked the WTC, my cousin, her husband and 2 year old daughter were in the WTC, i spent the whole day tryin to find out if they were still alive, did you have any fam there in Manhattan that day?

As for WW2 my grandfather, and 4 of his brothers all fought in WW2, you wanna talk facts, i'll give you a damn good education.

I never once dissed America or you, im in full support of America, and have many American friends, true im proud of my country, why shouldnt i be?

Straight up Jake your an ignorant fool, and Jay was on point when he called you SCUM.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2001, 01:51:10 PM »
ignorant  ::)
scum  ::)

loc....i ain't got beef with your country just 2 of the asses (joachim and jab) that try to represent it, i don't know why your callin me ignorant when i've pulled all that info off of the internet for homework assignments and that's stuff i've gerally known for yeaaaars

it's true about the civil war. it's even a fucking movie the british were going to support the south and ultimatly would've supported slavery if it wasn't for the blockade.....i'm not saying that's EVERY brits intensions that was fucking years ago it's just that Jay ay bee wants to degrate the US all the fucking time talking real ignorant shit ....so what am i to do? so jay ay bee is allowed to offend MOST of this board with cheap shots about the US but i can't point out to him REAL shit? that don't make scence and like i said i never called you out Loc, i'm cool with you, you have more sence than that

what i said bout the US bailing britain out was TRUE, hitler was planning on invading britain too and even though the US was in the great depression we helped y'all out and went out of our way to save y'all....for christ sakes it was even joke on the Simpson's

the united states' constitution was the modle for future governments after 1776...and as much as you guys hate to admit it, it had a great impact on how the british government became

what i said about fashion and music is true....just look at past posts on this board....c'mon now :

FUBU
ECKO
TOMMY
NIKE
Levi

shit all that shit was created in the untied states and it's worldy known that every one mimics the US fashion

and as for music  :) just look at the name of the message board

so if you take offence to this i'm sorry but it's ALL true and the whole reason i'm even bringing this shit up is cuz
a couple of you wanna critique my mother fuckin country!....are y'all jelous? maybe, but  don't talk shit 'bout my country and not expect retaliation

example if you come to my house and talk shit about it i'mma talk shit about yours,even though i'm cool with your mom and sister...

if i'm driving a 69' mustang (a really oober muscle car) and your driving a Dodge stratus , and you talk shit bout my car....i'm sorry your getting raged on

so if your from the UK this ain't directed at you (mr. loc, overseer, HHH, my main british homie rud, and whoever) this ain't directed at you....this is directed at the mutha fuckers that always try to bring down my fuckin country like it's some shit hole

and like i said alot of you british folks have too much fuckin pride if planes hit Big Ben, Buckingham palace, london bridge and killed a bunch of y'all folks.....and NIK said some gay shit like "tony blair is a fruit" then sikotik for no reason started making britain look retarted......don't y'all think you'd be doing what i'm doing?

and like i said before i ain't got a problem with great britain or none of it's people, i've been there 5 times and thought it was pretty tight, but if you wanna critisize....i'mma chestize

and if you wanna call me a scum and ignorant  cuz i'm doing something ANYONE would do for a country they love then i got 5 words for you

i
feel
sorry
for
you

and to answer the question "did i have anyone in NY during this incident" techinically yes i did, my old elementry was on a field trip NY during that incident so basically ALOT of my homies lil brothers and ultimitly alot of teacher i use to have or was cool with, about 10 people from my church were on business in new york at that time

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2001, 01:54:19 PM »

As for WW2 my grandfather, and 4 of his brothers all fought in WW2, you wanna talk facts, i'll give you a damn good education.

between my grandpa, dad, 6 of my uncles and one of my brothers i got:

WW1
WW2
korea
nam
desert storm

so teach away home boy

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2001, 03:46:04 PM »
Prop's to big jake for showin them jelious bustas up

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2001, 04:28:48 PM »

Prop's to big jake for showin them jelious bustas up

lol thanks at least i know SOMEONE understands what i'm talkin bout

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2001, 04:33:19 PM »

ignorant  ::)
scum  ::)

loc....i ain't got beef with your country just 2 of the asses (joachim and jab) that try to represent it, i don't know why your callin me ignorant when i've pulled all that info off of the internet for homework assignments and that's stuff i've gerally known for yeaaaars

it's true about the civil war. it's even a fucking movie the british were going to support the south and ultimatly would've supported slavery if it wasn't for the blockade.....i'm not saying that's EVERY brits intensions that was fucking years ago it's just that Jay ay bee wants to degrate the US all the fucking time talking real ignorant shit ....so what am i to do? so jay ay bee is allowed to offend MOST of this board with cheap shots about the US but i can't point out to him REAL shit? that don't make scence and like i said i never called you out Loc, i'm cool with you, you have more sence than that

what i said bout the US bailing britain out was TRUE, hitler was planning on invading britain too and even though the US was in the great depression we helped y'all out and went out of our way to save y'all....for christ sakes it was even joke on the Simpson's

the united states' constitution was the modle for future governments after 1776...and as much as you guys hate to admit it, it had a great impact on how the british government became

what i said about fashion and music is true....just look at past posts on this board....c'mon now :

FUBU
ECKO
TOMMY
NIKE
Levi

shit all that shit was created in the untied states and it's worldy known that every one mimics the US fashion

and as for music  :) just look at the name of the message board

so if you take offence to this i'm sorry but it's ALL true and the whole reason i'm even bringing this shit up is cuz
a couple of you wanna critique my mother fuckin country!....are y'all jelous? maybe, but  don't talk shit 'bout my country and not expect retaliation

example if you come to my house and talk shit about it i'mma talk shit about yours,even though i'm cool with your mom and sister...

if i'm driving a 69' mustang (a really oober muscle car) and your driving a Dodge stratus , and you talk shit bout my car....i'm sorry your getting raged on

so if your from the UK this ain't directed at you (mr. loc, overseer, HHH, my main british homie rud, and whoever) this ain't directed at you....this is directed at the mutha fuckers that always try to bring down my fuckin country like it's some shit hole

and like i said alot of you british folks have too much fuckin pride if planes hit Big Ben, Buckingham palace, london bridge and killed a bunch of y'all folks.....and NIK said some gay shit like "tony blair is a fruit" then sikotik for no reason started making britain look retarted......don't y'all think you'd be doing what i'm doing?

and like i said before i ain't got a problem with great britain or none of it's people, i've been there 5 times and thought it was pretty tight, but if you wanna critisize....i'mma chesstize

and if you wanna call me a scum and ignorant  cuz i'm doing something ANYONE would do for a country they love then i got 5 words for you

i
feel
sorry
for
you

and to answer the question "did i have anyone in NY during this incident" techinically yes i did, my old elementry was on a field trip NY during that incident so basically ALOT of my homies lil brothers and ultimitly alot of teacher i use to have or was cool with, about 10 people from my church were on business in new york at that time

[/quote]

Mr_Loc

« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2001, 09:11:04 PM »
yea Jake thats coo. its true you pointed out some facts, but you exaggerated them with xenophobic opinions. i mean come on, Oliver Twist? tea and crumpets? i know thats how the movies might portray the UK but its stereotyping simple and plain.

And yes Britain is influenced by the US, but anyone who visits here for a day will see that on the whole its completely different.

peace

Joachim

« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2001, 01:11:12 AM »
Aight Jake, firstly, you've turnt this into a USA vs UK thing, in which you have dissed my country, i havent dissed yours nor will i, i like America and most Americans ive met, and i aint gonna diss y'all out just because you threw weak ass disses at the UK, im bigger then that.

between my grandpa, dad, 6 of my uncles and one of my brothers i got:

WW1
WW2
korea
nam
desert storm

so teach away home boy

Aight i will, take a seat, now you (like most Americans) seem to think that y'all came outta nowhere to fight and win WW2, you also think we started it, like yourselves we were in a contract with Poland which said that if anyone attacked Poland, we would fight with them, Hitler then, against our warning invaded Poland, so we had no choice but to declare war.

Now you think it was solely America who won the war, ever heard of the Enigma machine? which Nazi's used to communicate via code with?  Go do some research on that bruv.

Now, im very grateful USA intervened when they did in WW2, but y'all think you did it off your own backs, well, no[e, you were forced into it, the British forces were losing and being forced back to mainland Britain, we were on our knees, about to lose, America ignored this, (no excuses now) at first you turnt a blind eye, y'all thought we could handle it, well we couldnt, around 5 months before Pearl Harbour, the American government realised that if Hitler invaded Britain, the UK colonies would be next to fall (Australia etc.) and when they had fallen America were next, and America knew that if they acted to late, they too would be invaded, the the Japs hit PH, and the Ameircan peeps realised that they were next in line, and were forced to take action.

Jake, ive nothing against you or Ameirca, i just simply said 'i wish y'all were more accurate', and you thought i was dissin, well i wasnt bro, i hope you understand what im sayin Jake, im not here to argue with you, London has been bombed for the last 30 + years, this is alot closer to home for us then you think, infact why do you think Blair has worked his ass off to rally support for y'all?