Author Topic: Do y'all support the American striking?  (Read 823 times)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Re: Do y'all support the American striking?
« Reply #60 on: November 05, 2001, 06:17:06 AM »
It's cool it's just one of the branches of the IRA set a bomb off in town the other night
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #61 on: November 05, 2001, 06:43:39 AM »

oh sure.....support terrorim...and this policy of balimin other countries in all tha rpoblemz in tha muslim world...while ignorin tha kuruption of tha dictators of tha muslim countries and usin misinformasion to brainwash their own pipz and sendin them to true death.....
oh...and as an response to yo "fuck" parade up in yo lil post....
fuck tha hizbala.....fuck hamas....fuck tha intifada .....fuck tha taliban....
fuck terrorists who fuck up their own poeples lives by doin' stupid shitz.....fuck all tha terrorist heads our secret agents assasinated....

if the terrorists wanna die why should they take inocent pipz wit them...who don wanna die...

oh...btw.....by sayin fuck Israel you support Hitler .....cauze tha main reason we got a country back in tha day waz cauze of our 6 million dead people in tha sww......and if you claim to be intelegent you"ll conect tha dots....

thank you! that's what i'm sayin'....how can tec say the stuff he says then turn around and say fuck israel....

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

oUtLaW

• 'G'
  • thuglife 4 eva!!
« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2001, 11:56:13 AM »

thank you! that's what i'm sayin'....how can tec say the stuff he says then turn around and say fuck israel....

i think the main reason for these plane attacks was because of america's policy against palestine and supporting of Isreal. thousands of muslims get killed over there which causes muslims from other countries to react. i dnt support the us bombing and i think that they need to change their internation policies

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2001, 05:37:08 AM »

i think the main reason for these plane attacks was because of america's policy against palestine and supporting of Isreal. thousands of muslims get killed over there which causes muslims from other countries to react. i dnt support the us bombing and i think that they need to change their internation policies

you prob"ly didnt read my preveous posts......do you realy think some muslim country gives a mothafuck about tha palestinians?!.....lol....they hate tha shit outa them...in fact...tha only reason for them supportin tha palestinians iz cauze they don want them to come to their countries (and put some mo presure on their 3rd world economy)....you should pay attention to tha history....in 60 nsomethin king husein ordered to kill hell lota palestinians who wanted to imigrate to Jordan....lol....this haz nothin to do wit palestinians.....htey might say it does but this iz a fuckin kind of politicical shit between terorrists....they gotta put their anti humanity actionz under some high motives....in tha name of allah and shit crackz like dis....
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2001, 06:10:03 AM »
:) wow i geezy knows his shit , good lookin' out

Joachim

« Reply #65 on: November 07, 2001, 08:30:02 AM »

oh...btw.....by sayin fuck Israel you support Hitler

Yeah ok...

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #66 on: November 07, 2001, 08:54:06 AM »

:) wow i geezy knows his shit , good lookin' out

He is MAJORLY biased though

techniec

« Reply #67 on: November 07, 2001, 02:45:28 PM »
ok time to check muthaphukkaz

i geezy

u sayin i support hitler cuz i criticize israel? how fuckin retarded are u,? this is one of the fuckin bullshit tactics zionists use, basically if im anti-isaeli, im anti-jewish and ifi anti-isrel, im pro-hitler, stop making stupid fucin comments to try and discredit me

then we have jake the fuckin retarted idiot who makes consistently stupid remarks, honestly not one thing youve said is fact, i may be muslim,and have that point of view but ive stated so much facts...u havent said shit

"i geezy really knows his stuf"

when i spit some reality in your mouth, its ignorance and bias cuz YOU dont agree with it, but when i geezy makes a remark u agree with, he "knows his stuff"? fuck off

yeah jake, man u know your shit

"hey i geezy, u sure know your stuff, good looking out, see i watch cnn, and i thought i knew everything,but thanks to u, it all makes sense, the israelis peacefuly asked the palestinians to leave, and they made these wonderful establishments called refugee camps, oh can u picture the extravagance. im so glad israel has commited human rights abuses and broke damn near every international law, i think its wonderful that palestinians who've been living in the region for centuries get kicked out to a camp, while some jew from russia gets to take over that house, boy oh boy im glad to be supporting state racism, by the way, did i tell u my kkk membership is in the mail......."

oh and mr. i geezy, let me correct u on a point, cuz u see your bullsht is influencing people in here who dont know alot about the world, u are making them believe bullshit (like our friend jake here), let ME break it down for YOU....

the jordonian govt did launch a war againts the PL0, palestinian liberation organization, because the PLO in an effort to force Jordon to wage war against Israel started terrorists attacks in Jordon, thats why the army went after the PLA, they didnt kill palestinian civilians (we'll let the israelis handle that, they're good at it), got that? dumbass
they wanted to restore stability to their country, so the PLO left Jordon and made Lebanon their base, because they dont have a country of their own

as for the afgans supporting the US, those traitors are supporters of the Northern Alliance, u know them right, the former govt of afghanistan who from 1992-1996 killed, raped thousands of Pushtun ethnic people, thats why the Pushtun taliban came to power, the people were sick of the NA, and its human rights abuses, the same people the  US is gonna install as our govt

oh yeah and to clarify who rehavem zehi, is ..
he is israeli's tourism minister, who advocated the cleansing of palestinians, his dream was to see "jews all over the west bank and gaza", he supported the theory of "greater israel" (the entire region under israel...syria, lebanon, jordon..)
he once said that the palestinians should be sent to mecca

so

fuck sharon
fuck rehavem
fuck mossad
fuck cia
fuck balfour
fuck netanyahu
fuck all you racists whose hands are covered in muslim blood

DATS THA REAL
MOTHERFUCKERS

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #68 on: November 07, 2001, 08:03:22 PM »
all i gotta say is you should've seen the new south park...best episode ever

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2001, 06:24:27 AM »
....tec....you spitt all dat bull bout tha civil rights....shit....tha muslim world wouldnt even know bout dis shit....if it waznt for tha western cevilization tryin to make peace wit them...if you gonna bitch bout that too....you can read and aks....then know...that all tha muslim countries waz and still iz in some kind of violation of it (check iraqz law system...hell there iz even a dictator there...man ,irans...etc...ya know it better)....i mentioned befo.....women rights.....blood vange.....and tha most horrible shit iz dat itz stuck in their mentality.....they got a higher than 50% legitimation of anti human actionz......"yea women shouldnt cheat....or walk wit their faces uncovered...they should probly die cauze of that"-thinks tha averagge muslim.......as for israel.....when tha first jewish imigrationz started pipz waz actually buyin lands from arabz who lived here.....cauze they wanted to bring back our historical birth land (read tha bible son) .....arabz waz jus" sittin here...cauze thwey inheritted tha land...when our imigration came they developed water transporatation.....they started new livin spots...witch later developed into towns and cities.....
after tha second world war....it waz clear to tha world that jews should have a country.....it waz clearer than ever....they didnt want anything like MR Hitler to happen again.....although hitler waz compared to tha devil by all tha world.....other countries did understand how this could happen.....it ain like anti semical shit waz only in germany......it waz all over tha world.....
so they needed a place for jews......at our first day as a formal state....tha arab world atacked....from all directionz....
you c.....originally it waz planned dat this will be a bi national country.....palestinianz waz tha greedy mo"fuckaz.....tha palestinianz...who...accordin to the muslim world r their muslim brothers......couldnt go to any of tha countries around.....they wouldnt take them....they had nough problemz wit out them......so theys wtayed here.....no one would touch them as i said befo.....if it waznt for all this fake libiration orgz....dat btw pay nowadayz to peacefull but poor palestinianz (even kidz and teenagers) to go and throw stones at tha isralei soldiers (hopin they"ll get shot and will be used to cauze a whole parade of provin to tha world israeli army iz killin inocent kids and teenz....)...you can see where tha support money to tha palestinian aouthority iz hold now....cant ya...?....half in arafats bank acount...and half....to tha palestinian orgz.....yea they had to give somethin to Hamas cauze they provided tha eduction....wit that brainwashin hungry kids...showin their real so called enemy....-Israel.....shit we even gave them weaponz after oslo to protect their poor ....fake ass....asses....witch now iz used against us.....

TheSheriff

« Reply #70 on: November 08, 2001, 07:09:03 AM »
Dayum, both sides talk a lot of bullshit.

Firstly, Palestine is just a corruption of the word Phillistine, which was what the area was named by the Romans to demoralize the Jews. The Phillistine peoples were Kurdish, not Arab.

Secondly, Israel never controlled certain areas it does now, back in "the day" before Rome took over. Jerusalem was ALWAYS the border between the Assyrian provinces of Rome and Judea/Israel(Judea being the southern half of Israel, Israel the northern).

FUCK this terrorist bullshit, etc...But, well...People say y'all can just get along...That shit's like saying Black Panthers and Klan members can get along, dudes.

Y'all hate each other's races, not the individuals. DAYUM.

I lived in Eden, south-east of Beirut, for 18 months a couple years back. It's a Christian enclave. The Christians there gave shelter to anybody, be it a Jewish traveller/"spy", a Jordanian liberation officer, a Syrian soldier, whatever. In two years, their casualty figures were in the mid-100s...like 550 or so. That's civilians. Killed by Israeli hit teams, Syrian armored groups, whatever.

That's some bullshit happening right there...But at least Israel's a democracy.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: November 08, 2001, 07:47:13 AM »
YO OWEN ....DAWG....sayin...and simplefyin tha whole situation to rasial hate iz not smart....itz much more complicated....i can tell you one thing.....if israel hates palestnianes that much why do we have them in  our parlament.....tha kneset.....it ain that.......we got palestnianes that r israeli citizents.....

p.s as for usin tha term "palestine" i don use it....cauze itz only for ppl who don fully recognize israels right to exsist....right now there iz no palestine...there iz only tha palestinian autonomy.....you can check my postz...lol....i use "paestines"....cauze datz how tha aoutonomies citizentz r called.....and all other ppl that r considered palestines by tha palestinian "so called"
constitution....

TheSheriff

« Reply #72 on: November 08, 2001, 08:17:23 AM »
My first point was at Tec and shit, all those that claim Palestine has "always" existed, with an Arab population.

techniec

« Reply #73 on: November 08, 2001, 10:15:27 AM »
yo owen

much luv, you speak facts, cuz,i appreciate that, you step to me with respect, i do the same to u

let me tell i geezy something, i wanna adreesss just u, no one else can speak from a muslim and israeli perspective like me and u, what i wanna do is see where me and u can agree, we could go on arguing for years

point 1- the right of israel's to exist

coming from ME, i believe that israel has a right to exist, that region is for muslims and jews, if we have a right so do u
but what yall doing isnt right, homie,
for example , when that region was first divided (by the fuckin british who had no business doing anything), there was supposed to be a israel and palestinians states, not just in the west bank and gaza, in other parts too, but you guys annexed illegally all the land like east jerusalem,
do u not agree that palestinians have a right to a country, first of all they supposed to have more than just the west bank and gaza, but yall took that land, you guys wont even give them the west bank and gaza, u wont even give up east j erusalem, we have a right to that just as much as yall

another thing israel does that is really fucked up is those illegal settlements made in arab land, to offset the population and give your govt an excuse to occupy the roads leading to that settlement, how can u honestly admit those settlements are NOT illegal, be fair here, admit that man, israel will never accept an independant state, instead yall want a puppet state yall can control

can we agree on at least the above points

TheSheriff

« Reply #74 on: November 08, 2001, 11:28:16 AM »
Yeah Techniec, much love. :) Sorry if I seemed a bit critical of Palestine, it's just I didn't know how else to make sure people got the point.

Peace.