Author Topic: 14 yr old mc Yatz stopped by TWZ studio to chat hip-hop with me for a bit...  (Read 236 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/un0mic/2013/02/03/yatz-stops-by-to-talk-hip-hop

Just a short hour long discussion about hip-hop, Kendrick Lamar's new album, etc.   Yatz is a 14 yr old mc from Afghanistan, doing some building with his old school mentor the Mekkan Refugee.  I also talk a little bit about my trip to Africa, full show on all things African coming soon...
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I'm trying to battle rap with MC Yatz

A yo, dropping lyrical bombs like talibans on yo moms
While you huggin Korans, I'm in fresh Lebrons, singing psalms
Present Alms while I hit notes like Brahms
Ill turn shit to Vietnams while you ain't even been to proms

Bitch ass...everyone know the only dope coming out of afgahanstain is Heron.  It ain't no Yatz....What!

Sccit

Bitch ass...everyone know the only dope coming out of afgahanstain is Heron.  It ain't no Yatz....What!

call in and battle him on air....would be classic

Sikotic™

LMAO
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Bitch ass...everyone know the only dope coming out of afgahanstain is Heron.  It ain't no Yatz....What!

...not bad picking on a 14 year old kid and making fun of his native country, very classy
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

...not bad picking on a 14 year old kid and making fun of his native country, very classy

Nice to see you sticking up for another mans son.  Since you like to talk big about how much knowledge you gain and self-awareness you have by spending some time dancing around with some dudes in the desert.  Answer me this.  You say you are a good father to your son, and that you are very involved in his life.  Why then haven't you brought him with you?  Africa is all about beauty and peace to you, so your son should be safe, no? Doesn't he deserve to be enlightned?  While you are over there for weeks on end, don't you think that your son might just miss you?  The idea of leaving their child for a long time is not something that crosses decent parents minds, yet you save up (call your mommy and daddy) to go away from him as much as you can....hmmm.....

Oh well,  maybe MC yatz will invite you to visit his parents and you will get gorilla raped by a roving gang of unwashed taliban.

Sikotic™

I bet you this wigga barely even got supervised visitation.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Nice to see you sticking up for another mans son.  Since you like to talk big about how much knowledge you gain and self-awareness you have by spending some time dancing around with some dudes in the desert.  Answer me this.  You say you are a good father to your son, and that you are very involved in his life.  Why then haven't you brought him with you?  Africa is all about beauty and peace to you, so your son should be safe, no? Doesn't he deserve to be enlightned?  While you are over there for weeks on end, don't you think that your son might just miss you?  The idea of leaving their child for a long time is not something that crosses decent parents minds, yet you save up (call your mommy and daddy) to go away from him as much as you can....hmmm.....

Oh well,  maybe MC yatz will invite you to visit his parents and you will get gorilla raped by a roving gang of unwashed taliban.

Nice story bro... You guys really collaborate and come up with some funny stories about me.   I'll tell my version of my own story and you can tell yours.

J. B A N A N A S

Damn bruh I need to get you a beat ASAP.

Sccit

MC Yatz should battle Yung Blu

• Muthafuckin' Don!

let's set it up then.  It can be a TWZ exclusive.  Who's Young Blu anyway?  You think he'd down?

Sccit

let's set it up then.  It can be a TWZ exclusive.  Who's Young Blu anyway?  You think he'd down?

check west coast section, young blu is a 16 year old emcee from cali.. hit him up on his twitter.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!

Leggo
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.