Author Topic: 16 year old YungBlu ""Race against time"" song (Dopest youngsta in Cali)  (Read 549 times)

MRFRANKNITTY

• Lil Geezy
When it comes to the youngest/hardest upcoming artist coming out of CALIFORNIA thats holding it down at 16 years old  the ""VOICE OF THE YOUTH""" aka YUNG BLU is the KID everybody is talking about. He has already opened up for artist like TYGA, MACK10, KURUPT, WC, SUGA FREE, BONE THUGS, E40, BROTHA LYNCH HUNG, LBC CREW, KID FROST, WALE etc putting in work at a young age learning the ropes from his mentor @MrFrankNittyLbc  ....check out one of his  new LEAKS off his ""Campaign Muzic"" project self entitled ""Race against time""" this KID is definitly one of the dopest youngstaz on the RISE who actually writes his own lyrics thats from Frank Nittys ""Grittystyle"" camp.......Enjoy!   

Shango

thats a nice track

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
cool track but the chorus is ruining it. leave singing to singers... or simply rap on the chorus if you can't sing..

edit:  i've just watched his video. ok, he's quite dope but i'll wait till he grows up. gangsta attitude of a 16 years old boy is just too much for me...
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 06:45:23 AM by shoo »

MRFRANKNITTY

• Lil Geezy
its not called singing its called harmony....and being 16 years old...i like to teach my artist not to depend on no other artist that will over charge you.... do it all on ur own, this aint no album its a mixtape displaying self centered creativity with no handouts....and if u listen to his lyrics he aint talking about nothing close to being gangsta.....he is more on talking about gangstaz and how their mentality and wayz cant corrupt his mindstate....but I guess u have to really live in cali to understand the mindstate of the baby generation cuz its cold out here for them, ive heard other younger artist talking about bullshit with no substance......its coo thou cuzz YUNG BLU is growing and growing and is being embraced by alot of real supporters/legends.... His new ""Campaign Muzic"" cd just got added in all the Juvenile halls in Cali....so his music is being felt. If u can find another artist his age in CALI rapping on his level or better please send him my way cuz i havent found 1 yet......
cool track but the chorus is ruining it. leave singing to singers... or simply rap on the chorus if you can't sing..

edit:  i've just watched his video. ok, he's quite dope but i'll wait till he grows up. gangsta attitude of a 16 years old boy is just too much for me...

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
its not called singing its called harmony....and being 16 years old...i like to teach my artist not to depend on no other artist that will over charge you.... do it all on ur own, this aint no album its a mixtape displaying self centered creativity with no handouts....and if u listen to his lyrics he aint talking about nothing close to being gangsta.....he is more on talking about gangstaz and how their mentality and wayz cant corrupt his mindstate....but I guess u have to really live in cali to understand the mindstate of the baby generation cuz its cold out here for them, ive heard other younger artist talking about bullshit with no substance......its coo thou cuzz YUNG BLU is growing and growing and is being embraced by alot of real supporters/legends.... His new ""Campaign Muzic"" cd just got added in all the Juvenile halls in Cali....so his music is being felt. If u can find another artist his age in CALI rapping on his level or better please send him my way cuz i havent found 1 yet......

edit:  i've just watched his video. ok, he's quite dope but i'll wait till he grows up. gangsta attitude of a 16 years old boy is just too much for me...

call it how you want it but the chorus simply sounds bad. The kid is quite dope - i've said it before. He got skills, he's rhymes are nice. And yes i listen to the lyrics and i need to give him props. But the way he acts in the videos looks simply quite funny. He's a short, skinny 16 years old kid and he tries to act like an adult hard-ass. Sorry but that makes me smile. No hate tho... i got to say it again- kid is dope but the way he acts makes me think about him like he's one of those kids who act hard when older homies got their back. Leave them alone and they will shit their pants and run to momma. And trust me Cali isn't the only cold place for the kids.

Good luck to him.