Author Topic: Lord Jamar - "Lift Up Your Skirt" (Kanye Diss)  (Read 1395 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Lord Jamar - "Lift Up Your Skirt" (Kanye Diss)
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2013, 12:12:10 PM »
Lord Jamar is 100% on point. Lol @ all the sensitive fag sympathizers.

Brand Nubian has classics from 20 years ago, they don't need to prove anything by trying to be relevant in the mainstream today. They were relevant when all of the heavyweights were in their prime.

8)
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2013, 01:25:41 PM »
Concerned so much over what other men are wearing.   Falls in the same category as the ones wearing it.
Fool he is not concerned.but concerned on the gay ass direction hip hop is going.and he is 100% right...unless you your self support niggas wearing dresses and shit...they watering this hip hop game down to softing it more up for white people..a strong black man in hip hop is a very big threat to white people.
8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2013, 03:51:39 PM »
Concerned so much over what other men are wearing.   Falls in the same category as the ones wearing it.
Fool he is not concerned.but concerned on the gay ass direction hip hop is going.and he is 100%wright...unless you your self support niggas wearing dresses and shit...they watering this hip hop game down to softing it more up for white people..a strong black man in hip hop is a very biig threat to white people.

dont blame us for shitty pop rap.  most white people laugh at that shit.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

h2k4

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2013, 09:31:12 PM »

Spoken like a true fag.

Thanks babe  :-*

Fool he is not concerned.but concerned on the gay ass direction hip hop is going.and he is 100%wright...unless you your self support niggas wearing dresses and shit...they watering this hip hop game down to softing it more up for white people..a strong black man in hip hop is a very biig threat to white people.

Kanye's music is dope.  His fashion sense is wack.  His fashion has nothing to do with the quality of his music.  If I remember correctly, didn't Jamar say he didn't have problems with Kanye but didn't respect the fact that he wore a skirt?  And now comes a diss?
The direction of hip hop always changes.  Party, gangsta, kiddie rap,pop rap....It's all a cycle and each genre has it's lane in hip hop.  That's the great thing about music.  If everything was molded in the same pattern, shit would be boring.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2013, 10:46:58 PM »
Kanye's music is dope.  His fashion sense is wack.  His fashion has nothing to do with the quality of his music. 

Kanye's music is not dope, and there's no quality.
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

bouli77

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2013, 02:28:29 AM »
Kanye's music is dope.  His fashion sense is wack.  His fashion has nothing to do with the quality of his music. 

Kanye's music is not dope, and there's no quality.

lol yeah right

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2013, 07:09:03 AM »
LOL. Besides Eminem (& in my case Budden), I'd like to hear another artist on par with Kanye's work in the last decade.

College Dropout
Late Registration
Graduation
My Dark Twisted Fantasy
Watch The Throne

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2013, 01:46:20 PM »
LOL. Besides Eminem (& in my case Budden), I'd like to hear another artist on par with Kanye's work in the last decade.

College Dropout
Late Registration
Graduation
My Dark Twisted Fantasy
Watch The Throne
LMFAO
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2013, 01:53:34 PM »

College Dropout
Late Registration
Graduation
My Dark Twisted Fantasy
Watch The Throne

College Dropout n Graduation were classics the rest filler & why you didnt include 808s n Heartbreaks LOL. You need to expand your music selection. You only listen to what mainstream radio tells you to. Common got a better catalog over this decade than both Em & Ye. 
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2013, 01:55:56 PM »

College Dropout
Late Registration
Graduation
My Dark Twisted Fantasy
Watch The Throne

College Dropout n Graduation were classics the rest filler & why you didnt include 808s n Heartbreaks LOL. You need to expand your music selection. You only listen to what mainstream radio tells you to. Common got a better catalog over this decade than both Em & Ye. 
truth.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2013, 02:18:55 PM »
Finally a rapper with the courage to step up and speak out against a lot of the feminine practices taking over hip-hop.   I get it with Kanye wearing the skinny jeans, but did Kanye really wear a skirt?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2013, 03:47:04 PM »

College Dropout
Late Registration
Graduation
My Dark Twisted Fantasy
Watch The Throne

I love how neither one of you could name another artist lmao.

And relax kid I have a far deeper selection than most. You listen to T.I. and his affiliates. I go all coasts, all styles, mainstream and underground. It still doesn't retract my statement that Kanye's discography is miles ahead of almost anyone else's in the last ten years.

And 808s isn't Hip Hop. You're going to discredit him as a rapper for something that isn't rap? Dumb nigga.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2013, 05:06:27 AM »

College Dropout
Late Registration
Graduation
My Dark Twisted Fantasy
Watch The Throne

And relax kid I have a far deeper selection than most. You listen to T.I. and his affiliates. I go all coasts, all styles, mainstream and underground. It still doesn't retract my statement that Kanye's discography is miles ahead of almost anyone else's in the last ten years.

And 808s isn't Hip Hop. You're going to discredit him as a rapper for something that isn't rap? Dumb nigga.
t.i., common, & the roots are definitely artists wit strong discographies other than kanye is the last ten years.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2013, 01:51:29 PM »

College Dropout
Late Registration
Graduation
My Dark Twisted Fantasy
Watch The Throne

LOL. Whether 808s is hip hop or not its still his album n it sucked balls. I gives a fuck about what you listen to when you like wack bs anyway. Youre predictable. As soon as a mainstream artist releases n everybody on here likes it you do too. Youre a follower. You got on the Joe Budden bandwagon after MM2, I been listening to him since he did random freestyles on Clue tapes w/ Fab, Stack, n A Team. You really said Em has a better catalog over this decade when he aint had a hot album since Eminem Show. Shit even rappers who are underground who dont drop shit as often as these major label backed artists are right there. Cormega got 4 solo albums n two compilations since 99 n hasnt dropped a bad album his whole career. The Roots have like 10 albums that are classics to near classic level since they came out. You might listen to all coasts n all styles but you got shitty taste kid so it really dont matter.
cause If I dont who will

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2013, 02:00:28 PM »
You said Lord Jamars career was over because he made this that just proves you dont know much. He already cemented his place in Hip Hop history, dumb whiteboy. Do you even know what group hes from? Who was in the group with him without hittin Wikipedia?
cause If I dont who will