Author Topic: AP.9 Reveals: I Had A Torrid Affair With Ice T’s Wife Coco  (Read 1887 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
AP.9 Reveals: I Had A Torrid Affair With Ice T’s Wife Coco
« on: February 06, 2013, 12:35:54 PM »
AP.9 Dishes Dirt On Alleged Coco/Ice-T Affair Drama: "It Wasn't Making Love; It Was Just Sex"

“I first met Coco at Surerender nightclub in Las Vegas,” AP.9 tells Star magazine. “She invited me back to her table; I had a couple of drinks; we exchanged numbers. I could tell we had a physical attraction.”

“She asked me, ‘What are you doing after the club?’ I said, ‘I’m probably just going to get a room and stay right here.’ She said, ‘Well, I’m going with you.”

AP.9 Claims He Had Sex With Coco

But the most explosive allegation: “We had sex,” AP.9 says. “I don’t know who made the first move. It wasn’t making love; it was just sex.”

Another bomb: “We had sex unprotected. I really hope she isn’t pregnant!”

After AP.9 posted pics of him and Coco snuggling in December, Ice-T tweeted, “Don’t get it twisted… I’m not happy about this s**t. Coco’s in Vegas. She has given me her explanation of the pics on the net from her first weeks out there with some dude.”

Coco Cheating On Ice-T? — She Denies It

Coco tweeted an apology for the photos soon after and denied an affair.

AP.9 says, “She did an interview and said, ‘Oh, he was a superfan, everywhere I went he showed up and ran up to me talking pictures. She threw me under the bus like I was some groupie stalking her.”

The rapper says Ice-T actually called him to speak about the incident. “He called me and said, ‘My wife wouldn’t f**k with you. You need to tell the truth because my wife wouldn’t do that.’ So I told Ice-T: ‘You want the truth? OK. Me and your wife had sex!’”

The rapper does hope that Coco and Ice-T can get past the cheating scandal. “I got respect for Ice, and I’m not mad at her. But don’t lie about me. Everyone is looking at me like I’m the bad guy. I don’t have a reason to lie. But she has a reason to lie. She’s the one who’s married.”
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

jaytee

Re: AP.9 Reveals: I Had A Torrid Affair With Ice T’s Wife Coco
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 01:06:06 PM »
If he had "respect for Ice" there wouldn't be any drama period.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 01:11:21 PM »
he should have stayed with darlene

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2013, 02:44:28 PM »
If he had "respect for Ice" there wouldn't be any drama period.

"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

bouli77

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2013, 03:22:29 PM »

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2013, 07:27:09 PM »
he should have stayed with darlene
Brian cried something fierce when he found out Ice T left a black women for a Snow bunny.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2013, 08:12:33 PM »
This guy is becoming an attention whore. Keeps adding more and more shit to the story it seems to keep a buzz going about it

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2013, 09:20:38 PM »
I wouldn't doubt that this is true. This shit really annoys me. AFter looking at those pics, what makes you think he didn't smash her? What's wrong with these bitches?? It's pretty clear that craving ATTENTION is in the female DNA. These bitches can't handle that shit. I can already picture Ice-T telling her WHY?? She's crying, shrugging her shoulders replying "I don't knooooow'!! Stupid bitch! You need to find yourself a very intelligent, mature, strong minded broad or this is the end result. It's a shame.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2013, 11:23:33 PM »
bitch chose up, not ap-9's problem....ice-t should keep a bitch like coco on a shorter leash

Desert Lord

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2013, 08:31:20 AM »
lol @ he got no reason to lie...he's gettin' attetion like never before

Portugoal

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2013, 08:57:12 AM »
who is AP 9?

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2013, 09:52:55 AM »
the ONLY attention whore here is COCO!! fuck yall niggaz thinkin bout this a mans world like nature said. AP9 just a squirrel in this world tryna get a nut. cant be mad at him at all. ice-t real quick turned to a lil girl bout this shit. but you know that nigga got bitches on the side.

ima leave yall with this track tho it's like how i live my life thank god for too $hort

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2013, 01:30:33 PM »
the ONLY attention whore here is COCO!! fuck yall niggaz thinkin bout this a mans world like nature said. AP9 just a squirrel in this world tryna get a nut. cant be mad at him at all. ice-t real quick turned to a lil girl bout this shit. but you know that nigga got bitches on the side.

ima leave yall with this track tho it's like how i live my life thank god for too $hort

The reason why I say attention whore is why is this story keep changing and getting more graphic week by week? Fuck it he could have said all that shit 3 weeks ago when this first came out. Now it was unprotected sex and I hope she ain't preggo? Come on son lol