Author Topic: AP.9 Reveals: I Had A Torrid Affair With Ice T’s Wife Coco  (Read 1886 times)

Desert Lord

Re: AP.9 Reveals: I Had A Torrid Affair With Ice T’s Wife Coco
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2013, 04:46:50 AM »
i wouldn't blame him, if he fucked her. i mean, look at her body, the man that wouldn't bang her must be gay. but besides that, i don't believe him. he's actin' like a bitch

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2013, 10:40:43 AM »
i wouldn't blame him, if he fucked her. i mean, look at her body, the man that wouldn't bang her must be gay. but besides that, i don't believe him. he's actin' like a bitch

i believe him, the pics dont lie...he was actin pretty sincere on the siccness

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2013, 11:46:51 AM »
AP.9 is the man of the year  8)

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2013, 02:02:45 PM »
Damn i thought this shit blew over already, it seems these guys found a real life soap opera.That shit your auntie and mom watch. I dont get it, its obvious his man crush on ice t spilt over into his weakness for a white woman, now hes back on the fence with his sexuality hoping his man fans can help him figure it out. Someone needs to tell that white girl your sapose to fuck to move up, not down, why she fuckin ice ts groupies anyway.
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2013, 03:01:35 AM »
Next thing you know he's gonna talk about the positions, and a new album.  ::)

like I said before

makaveliapostle

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2013, 08:54:26 AM »
AP.9 Dishes Dirt On Alleged Coco/Ice-T Affair Drama: "It Wasn't Making Love; It Was Just Sex"

“I first met Coco at Surerender nightclub in Las Vegas,” AP.9 tells Star magazine. “She invited me back to her table; I had a couple of drinks; we exchanged numbers. I could tell we had a physical attraction.”

“She asked me, ‘What are you doing after the club?’ I said, ‘I’m probably just going to get a room and stay right here.’ She said, ‘Well, I’m going with you.”

AP.9 Claims He Had Sex With Coco

But the most explosive allegation: “We had sex,” AP.9 says. “I don’t know who made the first move. It wasn’t making love; it was just sex.”

Another bomb: “We had sex unprotected. I really hope she isn’t pregnant!”

After AP.9 posted pics of him and Coco snuggling in December, Ice-T tweeted, “Don’t get it twisted… I’m not happy about this s**t. Coco’s in Vegas. She has given me her explanation of the pics on the net from her first weeks out there with some dude.”

Coco Cheating On Ice-T? — She Denies It

Coco tweeted an apology for the photos soon after and denied an affair.

AP.9 says, “She did an interview and said, ‘Oh, he was a superfan, everywhere I went he showed up and ran up to me talking pictures. She threw me under the bus like I was some groupie stalking her.”

The rapper says Ice-T actually called him to speak about the incident. “He called me and said, ‘My wife wouldn’t f**k with you. You need to tell the truth because my wife wouldn’t do that.’ So I told Ice-T: ‘You want the truth? OK. Me and your wife had sex!’”

The rapper does hope that Coco and Ice-T can get past the cheating scandal. “I got respect for Ice, and I’m not mad at her. But don’t lie about me. Everyone is looking at me like I’m the bad guy. I don’t have a reason to lie. But she has a reason to lie. She’s the one who’s married.”

i'm kinda under the belief that this dude did actually smash coco.  who knows tho.  anyhoots, i know this is off topic, but who is that .gif in your signature?  she's dope.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2013, 05:57:45 AM »
The dude AP.9 is now on a vendetta…why? Because Coco called him a stalker or a stan or something. WELL, he’s aggravated and he’d slowly but surely releasing everything. All along, the dude has claimed he indeed smashed Coco and, again, he’s revealing more info that is making his claim harder and harder to refute. He’s also released texts between him and Ice-T in a recent interview with 106KMEL. DAMN IT, KMEL! Ain’t y’all a Cali radio station? Ice-T and Coco have not responded, only that they are not getting a divorce. One of the key moments in the interview is that Coco has allegedly admitted to the affair to Ice-T so they are now, apparently and rumored to be, dealing with it.

If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

D-TalkX

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2013, 06:01:19 AM »
If he had "respect for Ice" there wouldn't be any drama period.

Will_B

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2013, 06:09:43 AM »
The dude AP.9 is now on a vendetta…why? Because Coco called him a stalker or a stan or something. WELL, he’s aggravated and he’d slowly but surely releasing everything. All along, the dude has claimed he indeed smashed Coco and, again, he’s revealing more info that is making his claim harder and harder to refute. He’s also released texts between him and Ice-T in a recent interview with 106KMEL. DAMN IT, KMEL! Ain’t y’all a Cali radio station? Ice-T and Coco have not responded, only that they are not getting a divorce. One of the key moments in the interview is that Coco has allegedly admitted to the affair to Ice-T so they are now, apparently and rumored to be, dealing with it.

LMAO!!! You know there's gonna be some hardcore pics next or a tape

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2013, 11:14:15 AM »
ouch

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2013, 01:24:57 PM »
a bitch lookin´ like that and she´s called coco . c´mon son , you can tell a mile from her she´s a ho

papa-smurf

« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2013, 07:48:32 PM »
why niggas mad at ap9.coco is the one thats married & cheated with some random guy thats a stranger & she let the stranger take sexual pics of her.she cheated & left all the evidence & proof in the world.niggas dont need to be going 2 war behind a ratchet as white bitch.coco is the only one people should be mad at

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2013, 07:51:56 PM »
why niggas mad at ap9.coco is the one thats married & cheated with some random guy thats a stranger & she let the stranger take sexual pics of her.she cheated & left all the evidence & proof in the world.niggas dont need to be going 2 war behind a ratchet as white bitch.coco is the only one people should be mad at

he didn't have the put the pics out

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2013, 10:07:37 PM »
oh okay

in this case then ice t needs a new woman

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2013, 09:39:30 AM »

real spit