Author Topic: There's too many White people on Cable  (Read 835 times)

J. B A N A N A S

• Bananas
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re: There's too many White people on Cable
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2013, 06:59:02 PM »
Their people just need to be appreciative the brass over at Viacom allow them to have their little minstrel show of a network.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2013, 06:22:07 PM »
lol at insinuating iam immature and then he posts what he posts and yep i was gonna mention that comparing whites the albinos is liek blacks n gorillas.  
 Ok genius, what do Asian people come from? They aint black, they aint white, so? Only thing they have in common with blacks is black hair and no blue eyes, only thing they have in common with white people is intelligence. Well that and smaller dicks.
 Where the white women at? lol two broke girls! love dem bitchez
 White shows rock! Dexter, game of thrones, (the old) two an a half men, Seinfeld, Spartacus, the big bang theory, modern family, Californiacation, breaking bad, etc oh but wait they have black people and asian people and hispanic people in them!
 Cant we just all get along!?? go watch some star trek my dude, we need to move beyond all of that and evolve into a better human race. We are all human! and besides they even  gave you a fucking BLACK CAPTAIN! and you still complaining? shit man a female captain and a black captain and people still aint pleased? -_-;

I dont think black shows are on in Australia except fresh prince repeats. There is an all aboriginal channel though. How fucking racist is that? Whats next an all Chinese channel? Arabic channel? oh wait....
 Need ta shave my head with my KA-BAR.
 Blacks all over the fucking music channel too! lol.
 :P
 Nar sorry cant speak on this whole topic really as i do not have cable! ^__^;

dude, your arguing with a mental retard. its making you look bad to even have a coherent conversation with him.

dont take anything seriously, its like this, do you argue with a crackhead on the street that smells like shit and piss?

thats basically what radiotube is to dubcc, just plain entertainment

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2013, 06:50:31 PM »
You can also say that there's too many white couples on tv also.  But the way the writers always wanna portray blacks on tv  >:(, maybe its best that they're never on tv.  Always acting ghetto, embarrassing the whole race & country, cussing too much.  But of course if they don't the hood people will cry that they're not black enough  :'( 

Spoonie Luv

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2013, 12:07:05 PM »
Do you really need more black people on Tv, I Mean its Wite mans world (For Now) By 2025 Hispanics will be the biggest ethic group in the U.S. Orale! lol and yet we still dont have shit on TV just one show, George Lopez show
 thats a re-run and nickalodeon
NOTE: Telemundo and Univision dont coun't

If you did have more blacks and shows like this, you guys would send yourselves 50 years back
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CGFbavTUYRs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/CGFbavTUYRs</a>

Spoonie Luv From Up Above

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2013, 12:15:33 PM »
i hate minstrel shows but im a sucker fore vh1 shows lol. 

the white couple thing gets on my nerves too.  i love "2 and a half men'' with Sheen but thats where it stops lol

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2013, 02:11:39 PM »
theres actually a bunch of black shows on tv....love and hip-hop, basketball wives, real houswives atlanta, and all those gayass reality shows with a buncha ratchets yappin about nothing.

J. B A N A N A S

• Bananas
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2013, 02:49:47 PM »
Lets not forget COPS. Tons of shines on that one.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2013, 03:06:22 PM »
C'mon, nobody know about First 48? I am disappoint.

J. B A N A N A S

• Bananas
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2013, 03:19:24 PM »
C'mon, nobody know about First 48? I am disappoint.

I love First 48, I just rarely get an opportunity to watch it because my girlfriend hates it. She always gets all sad and connects with the victim like a human being and shit. Pisses me off.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2013, 03:29:22 PM »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2013, 05:15:30 PM »
Do you really need more black people on Tv, I Mean its Wite mans world (For Now) By 2025 Hispanics will be the biggest ethic group in the U.S. Orale! lol and yet we still dont have shit on TV just one show, George Lopez show
 thats a re-run and nickalodeon
NOTE: Telemundo and Univision dont coun't

If you did have more blacks and shows like this, you guys would send yourselves 50 years back
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CGFbavTUYRs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/CGFbavTUYRs</a>

Is it cultural or do you fools just love poopin out kids?

I dont get it. 

Fa real dough.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2013, 01:55:13 PM »
C'mon, nobody know about First 48? I am disappointed

i never really watched those kinda shows, theyre too basic for me.  Me (and others) have been in too many real life situations like they have on that show.  There's nothing to extract from that show for me. 

i hear its pretty good tho.  i just cant really get into it personally, i tried for 5 minutes and couldnt do it.  .............. but now, "American Greed" is a whole different story.  I study those bird shits and gooks, they get it in

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2013, 02:25:41 AM »
C'mon, nobody know about First 48? I am disappointed

i never really watched those kinda shows, theyre too basic for me.  Me (and others) have been in too many real life situations like they have on that show.  There's nothing to extract from that show for me. 

i hear its pretty good tho.  i just cant really get into it personally, i tried for 5 minutes and couldnt do it.  .............. but now, "American Greed" is a whole different story.  I study those bird shits and gooks, they get it in

So you have to get your criminal ideas from whites and asians.

Smh, you cant even rob and steal without being a lame biter. 
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2013, 11:21:37 AM »
Lol at "black" shows,

Shit like this is all going to end by the time we have kids, I mean look at it now, I bet there a bunch of white kids watching bet as we speak

Shit like this is irrelevant, the only ethnic tv stations later in the future would
Be the shows consisting of another language

Seriously, the world is better off without fat retarded niggas like radiotube, he doesn't only set back black people a thousand years, but he sets us back to with his retarded threads and opinions

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #64 on: March 01, 2013, 01:51:01 PM »
im still trying to figure out why its still mainly white sports annoucers for basketball and football and its mainly a black sport? 

demographic targettin isnt that serious.  America's fucked up but it cant be that silly. 

ever heard of Mike Tirico? 

he's no Marv Albert or Mike Breen but for some reason ESPN has him call every sport

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2013, 01:51:52 PM »
Lets not forget COPS. Tons of shines on that one.

i was gonna post "the reason there's so many white folk on tv is because all the black people are in jail" but mentioning Cops is even funnier :D :D :D