Author Topic: There's too many White people on Cable  (Read 1330 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: There's too many White people on Cable
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2013, 04:15:30 PM »
Do you really need more black people on Tv, I Mean its Wite mans world (For Now) By 2025 Hispanics will be the biggest ethic group in the U.S. Orale! lol and yet we still dont have shit on TV just one show, George Lopez show
 thats a re-run and nickalodeon
NOTE: Telemundo and Univision dont coun't

If you did have more blacks and shows like this, you guys would send yourselves 50 years back
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CGFbavTUYRs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/CGFbavTUYRs</a>

Is it cultural or do you fools just love poopin out kids?

I dont get it. 

Fa real dough.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2013, 12:55:13 PM »
C'mon, nobody know about First 48? I am disappointed

i never really watched those kinda shows, theyre too basic for me.  Me (and others) have been in too many real life situations like they have on that show.  There's nothing to extract from that show for me. 

i hear its pretty good tho.  i just cant really get into it personally, i tried for 5 minutes and couldnt do it.  .............. but now, "American Greed" is a whole different story.  I study those bird shits and gooks, they get it in

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2013, 01:25:41 AM »
C'mon, nobody know about First 48? I am disappointed

i never really watched those kinda shows, theyre too basic for me.  Me (and others) have been in too many real life situations like they have on that show.  There's nothing to extract from that show for me. 

i hear its pretty good tho.  i just cant really get into it personally, i tried for 5 minutes and couldnt do it.  .............. but now, "American Greed" is a whole different story.  I study those bird shits and gooks, they get it in

So you have to get your criminal ideas from whites and asians.

Smh, you cant even rob and steal without being a lame biter. 
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2013, 10:21:37 AM »
Lol at "black" shows,

Shit like this is all going to end by the time we have kids, I mean look at it now, I bet there a bunch of white kids watching bet as we speak

Shit like this is irrelevant, the only ethnic tv stations later in the future would
Be the shows consisting of another language

Seriously, the world is better off without fat retarded niggas like radiotube, he doesn't only set back black people a thousand years, but he sets us back to with his retarded threads and opinions

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #64 on: March 01, 2013, 12:51:01 PM »
im still trying to figure out why its still mainly white sports annoucers for basketball and football and its mainly a black sport? 

demographic targettin isnt that serious.  America's fucked up but it cant be that silly. 

ever heard of Mike Tirico? 

he's no Marv Albert or Mike Breen but for some reason ESPN has him call every sport

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2013, 12:51:52 PM »
Lets not forget COPS. Tons of shines on that one.

i was gonna post "the reason there's so many white folk on tv is because all the black people are in jail" but mentioning Cops is even funnier :D :D :D