Author Topic: Concert review of Kweli/Common/Gangstarr  (Read 240 times)

Young Dan Iza

Concert review of Kweli/Common/Gangstarr
« on: March 03, 2003, 04:41:58 PM »
yeah i went 2 see the show last night,,,,as soon as me and my boys got in there we rushed 2 the front of the stage, the first ones on stage were floetry they came out wit a band and shit, it was decent, one of the girls can really sing doe,,next was kweli man he did his thing!  he outshined gangstarr and common,,,,he ripped through all of his shit it was incredible it was just him and his dj, it was crazy. gangstarr was next premo came out in a mask and got on the one and twos and started sayin is philly in the house, everyone began 2 boo cuz he was in pittsburgh, dumb fuck.  guru came out and performed wit sunglasses on.. they gave it up 4 biggie and big l and then i bounced out and went 2 the bar and ran into guru without glasses on and he looked high as fuck and i just said "hey good show man" and got my tanqueray and tonic,,,,i watched common from the balcony he held it down for about an hour and a half, he performed wit a band and kicked on of the illest freestyles i ever heard and it was all aobut pittsburgh...he was a pretty big hippy though,,,,,,,,overall kweli was the best part of the show

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Concert review of Kweli/Common/Gangstarr
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2003, 04:51:01 PM »
premo came out in a mask and got on the one and twos and started sayin is philly in the house, everyone began 2 boo cuz he was in pittsburgh, dumb fuck.

OMG, you gotta be joking.  LMAO, he must have felt like an idiot.

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2003, 05:09:17 PM »
premo came out in a mask and got on the one and twos and started sayin is philly in the house, everyone began 2 boo cuz he was in pittsburgh, dumb fuck.

OMG, you gotta be joking.  LMAO, he must have felt like an idiot.

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

We Fly High

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2003, 05:37:17 PM »
im watcing the kweli, common, goapele and marcus houston show in house of soul in frisco..i cant wait to watch it.. i jsut saw the roots last night at the fillmore with cody chestnut, and going to watch ludacris and DTP there next tuesday..

KVB

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2003, 11:03:41 PM »
Dope man... :)

LMAO... ;D

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2003, 11:15:17 AM »
Damn I really wish they would all just come to England for one show, it would be so tight to see all of them together on the same bill, although Premo would probably be killed at Brixton Academy if he called out the wrong name of the place.